News Bulletin: Abortion Is the Law of the Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bruce' being a radical muslim thinks all women are whores. It's what the Koran teaches. That's why the asshole pedophile allah (May Someone shit in his mouth) commanded that all little girls must be sexually mutilated.
With the help of Obama welcome to WW111. As usual the 'West' will win again.
Good always triumphs over evil. Darwin should have included this in his writings. LOL

I wrote not everyone that goes to planned parenthood is a whore, so I guess you're too stupid to understand that part. you are the one mentioning pimps in your remark, and guess what works for a pimp?

A whore.

I know how dare I even write that, so please stop trying to claim I believe all women are whores or like you because that is not what I wrote, and in fact stated not once but many times that not every woman that visit the clinic is a whore.

Also seeing you are trying to state I believe everyone woman is a whore that visit planned parenthood after I pointed out your comments as painting them as such, well tell me you really consider them as whores and why do you?

Do you believe a woman that get pregnant after being raped should carry that child to term?

Do you believe if a mother that has health conditions that could die because of a being pregnant should carry the child to term?

I am not saying everyone that goes there is for that purpose, but the reality is what you wrote to me came off as you believe the only ones that use planned parenthood are whores that have been enslaved by their pimps so a man can make money off them, and the reality is the pimp would most likely skip the planned parenthood and just beat her until she lost the unwanted child and not waste the time or resources to drive her to Planned Parenthood.

I know how dare I write something so factual, and yes I did insult you in this response and will again because you are a fucking gnat to me that should use abortion to rid this world of you!
Obviously english is not your first language. Americans do not use the word "gnat". I'm guessing you're from Pakistan taught in an English school at some point.
You are not a Catholic.
You obviously are seriously invested in the abortion debate which makes you 100% positively a female. How many abortions have you had?

Lucky thing you'll never play poker with me dear. Your 'tells' are like waving red flags.

Oh lord!

Yesterday I was told I am a bone smoking fag, and today I have Dannytwat writing that I must be a female....

Dannytwat this is what a Gnat look like:

DarkWingedFungusGnat.jpg

Here is a picture of you:

gay_leprechaun_guy_by_psyartista9-d53qqc8.jpg

You look a little gay there and look like you enjoy being the catcher and not the pitcher.

Now as you have shown that you have the IQ of a gnat it would be insulting to state the obvious that you are one, but at alas you are very slow so let me write that you are a fucking gnat!

Now you have stated I cried like a bitch when Bush was elected but never offered any evidence to support your nutter view.

Then you wrote asking me how many bastards I had out there in the world, and how many women had to use Planned Parenthood because of me, and like I wrote I know you are not my bastard. ( I do feel sorry for the person you belong to )

Now you are claiming I am a Twat because of the fact I could give a flying fuck what someone does as long as it is legal. You dislike it then guess what cry in your pillow Sally because I do not care.

Now what other Pearls of Wisdom will you part with before you have to head to the local Airport Restroom to part your cheeks for your pitcher?

I swear the worst invention has to be the internet allowing mental midget users like you on it!
WOW!! Look folks. I've apparently touched some buttons. HAA HAAA.
No one goes to this trouble to put up disclaimers like this unless I've touched a deep nerve.
How's the weather in the Internet cafe you're posting from in NP?
PRO TIP: Watch for those US drones coming to your compound sand monkey bitch.
Here's why the rag head wasn't educated in America: "
"You dislike it then guess what cry in your pillow Sally because I do not care." Does this look like someone who was educated in the US?

Dannytwat,

Calling you a fucking retard would be stating the obvious, but you are fucking retarded and living proof why I support your right to abort yourself.

As for where I live, well I live outside Houston, Texas in the town of Richmond, and not in Pakistan. Now I am guessing you live where the sheep run and hide from you when they see you cumming, I mean coming.

You have not hit any nerve, and just showing the typical mental midget that you are.

Now anymore Pearls of Wisdom from the board short yellow bus rider?
You obviously can not string a proper sentence together. You obviously have become so agitated you can't think straight.
"Pearls of Wisdom"? Why capitalise them? It's not like a fucking book title asshole. You may not live in Pakistan pal but that's where you are from.
I have a special early Christmas present for you: I have C&Ped all your posts here and sent them the DHS/NSC/CIA/FBI and your local LE office where you claim to live. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! Those motherfuckers are just in the right mood to do some 'wet-work'.
Hope you enjoy eating cat food sandwiches.

You are fucking nuts.

I hope you did turn me in, and I hope I get investigated because it would be too damn funny.

Did you tell them my name is Bruce T. Laney?

Did you tell them I live in Richmond, Texas?

I have a strange feeling they will visit you long before they visit me, but please turn me in because I am trembling with so much fear!

Now make sure to tell them that my middle name is Thomas and do a FBI search on me, and to use a drone on someone in Richmond, Texas by that name because you feel I am a terrorist and a threat to your freedom of life to hate everyone that is not a lunatic nutter like you!

Come on Dannytwat please turn me in and then go fuck yourself because I am guessing they have your email blocked!

Fact: Abortion is the law of the land. If you don't like the law, change it. Don't shoot up a clinic and then call yourself a "baby warrior". You are not a warrior. You are a terrorist with the same agenda as a jihadist: to change the culture through violence and intimidation and elimination. You are not a hero or a martyr.

Can you please name the "law" passed by Congress and signed by a President?

Is that what I wrote?

I wrote not everyone that visit a planned parent is a whore but you did suggest they were by implying their pimps, so it was you that actually was implying they are whores and not me, but thanks for the typical bullshit response.

Now fuck off you little gnat!

Nonsense. I didn't call them whores. I said they were being victimized by pimps and the men who get them pregnant, and human traffickers.

Absolutely 100 percent true.

You call those women whores, though, which shows us how much you care about them.

Like I wrote you did not have the nerve to write what your words were actually were saying, so I cut through the bullshit and called them what you would call them under your breath.

You care about them women as much as Gloria Allered cared about that Illegal Maid she used to help Governor Brown to get elected and she claimed was the Next Rosa Parks of immigration, and when Brown won the Illegal was tossed back to Mexico and forgotten about, and that is what you would do with those girls once you got abortion banned because you really do not care about them.

So please and as i wrote not ever woman that visit Planned Parenthood is a whore, and you wrote I called them all a whore while that is what I am claiming you are writing.

So nice dodge and fuck off you little gnat!

Oh. So you read my mind.

As I said, you're typical of the anti-female, mentally ill pigs who fight to victimize and kill women and their babies. After all, per you, they're just whores.

I wrote not everyone that goes to planned parenthood is a whore, so I guess you're too stupid to understand that part. you are the one mentioning pimps in your remark, and guess what works for a pimp?

A whore.

I know how dare I even write that, so please stop trying to claim I believe all women are whores or like you because that is not what I wrote, and in fact stated not once but many times that not every woman that visit the clinic is a whore.

Also seeing you are trying to state I believe everyone woman is a whore that visit planned parenthood after I pointed out your comments as painting them as such, well tell me you really consider them as whores and why do you?

Do you believe a woman that get pregnant after being raped should carry that child to term?

Do you believe if a mother that has health conditions that could die because of a being pregnant should carry the child to term?

I am not saying everyone that goes there is for that purpose, but the reality is what you wrote to me came off as you believe the only ones that use planned parenthood are whores that have been enslaved by their pimps so a man can make money off them, and the reality is the pimp would most likely skip the planned parenthood and just beat her until she lost the unwanted child and not waste the time or resources to drive her to Planned Parenthood.

I know how dare I write something so factual, and yes I did insult you in this response and will again because you are a fucking gnat to me that should use abortion to rid this world of you!

Remember, I never said the women who go to PP are whores. You said I said that, based on your own perception of the types of women who are being victimized.

Women with health conditions don't need, and have never needed, Planned Parenthood to address them. Stop making shit up.

PS..you really are mentally ill, your rants are dishonest, confused, disjointed, hysterical, and you should seek help.

Really?

Pimp that own women own whores, and writing about Hysterical nonsense it seem your buddy Dannytwat is confused but not unusual when it come to closet cases like him!

Also Women that have a Pimp do not need Planned Parenthood either and you are making shit as you go, but what is new?

Now fuck off you worthless gnat!

'Bruce' being a radical muslim thinks all women are whores. It's what the Koran teaches. That's why the asshole pedophile allah (May Someone shit in his mouth) commanded that all little girls must be sexually mutilated.
Good always triumphs over evil. Darwin should have included this in his writings. LOL

Wow!

You are beyond retarded.

I am a Gay Female Muslim according to the fringe element of this board and live in Pakistan and have been reported to the FBI, DHS, and local LE for what Dannytwat consider to be words of terrorism!

I am trembling so much, wait I just need to piss because I am laughing too hard at you!

Now go fuck yourself you worthless twat!

Is that what I wrote?

I wrote not everyone that visit a planned parent is a whore but you did suggest they were by implying their pimps, so it was you that actually was implying they are whores and not me, but thanks for the typical bullshit response.

Nonsense. I didn't call them whores. I said they were being victimized by pimps and the men who get them pregnant, and human traffickers.

You call those women whores, though, which shows us how much you care about them.

Like I wrote you did not have the nerve to write what your words were actually were saying, so I cut through the bullshit and called them what you would call them under your breath.

You care about them women as much as Gloria Allered cared about that Illegal Maid she used to help Governor Brown to get elected and she claimed was the Next Rosa Parks of immigration, and when Brown won the Illegal was tossed back to Mexico and forgotten about, and that is what you would do with those girls once you got abortion banned because you really do not care about them.

So please and as i wrote not ever woman that visit Planned Parenthood is a whore, and you wrote I called them all a whore while that is what I am claiming you are writing.

Oh. So you read my mind.

As I said, you're typical of the anti-female, mentally ill pigs who fight to victimize and kill women and their babies. After all, per you, they're just whores.

A whore.

Remember, I never said the women who go to PP are whores. You said I said that, based on your own perception of the types of women who are being victimized.

Women with health conditions don't need, and have never needed, Planned Parenthood to address them. Stop making shit up.

PS..you really are mentally ill, your rants are dishonest, confused, disjointed, hysterical, and you should seek help.

Poor KG. On the wrong side of history, yet again........

I guess that I would be angry too, if every single position I took was defeated, and was a lost cause.

and the Christian theocrats think women are sluts if they use birth control and that the harlots deserve to be punished by being forced to have children they don't want and then deny them any assistance that would possibly enable them to have a better life....

oh yeah, while trying to outlaw birth control.

And, of course, there was no such thing as "abortion" before Roe Vs. Wade. However, doctors sure used to do one hellavalot of D. and C.'s!

and the Christian theocrats think women are sluts if they use birth control and that the harlots deserve to be punished by being forced to have children they don't want and then deny them any assistance that would possibly enable them to have a better life....

oh yeah, while trying to outlaw birth control.

Outlawing birth control.

Outlawing Abortions.

Telling gays to get back into the closet.

Wishing America would go back to the days of how the Founding Fathers had it where white men over 21 that owned land could only vote and also own a slave while at.

Also let not forget that women would be put back in the kitchen or fields where they can plow or cook while being piece of property to their husband.

What is not to love about that idea?

( Sarcasm on the question )

Is that what I wrote?

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

Obviously english is not your first language. Americans do not use the word "gnat". I'm guessing you're from Pakistan taught in an English school at some point.
You are not a Catholic.
You obviously are seriously invested in the abortion debate which makes you 100% positively a female. How many abortions have you had?

Lucky thing you'll never play poker with me dear. Your 'tells' are like waving red flags.

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

I guess that I would be angry too, if every single position I took was defeated, and was a lost cause.
Look at death cultists revel in death, corruption, exploitation, racketeering, and murder.

Of course they aren't offended by Islam. How could they be? They share all the same fantasies. Women abused, subjugated, killed, exploited....children and their mothers ripped apart and killed.

Porno for jihadists and progressives.

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

You are not a Catholic.

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

Look at death cultists revel in death, corruption, exploitation, racketeering, and murder.

Of course they aren't offended by Islam. How could they be? They share all the same fantasies. Women abused, subjugated, killed, exploited....children and their mothers ripped apart and killed.

That was so funny.

Actually you made me laugh!

You know the fact is you have more in common with a Iranian Cleric than I do. Now I know you will explain to me how that is so untrue but the reality is you do.

See you believe a woman body does not belong to her, but instead it belong to the Church and State which would be about the same as what a Cleric in Iran would believe.

So before you compare the Progressive Liberal to Jihadist you should first look in the mirror and then realize you are more of a Christian Jihadist than any Progressive Liberal will ever be.

You hate the gay community.

You believe a woman body is the property of the Church and State.

You believe your Christian Religion should dictate the laws of the land.

Yep, you're no different than a Iranian Cleric, so why do you act like those you claim to hate?

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

You are not a Catholic.

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

That was so funny.

You know the fact is you have more in common with a Iranian Cleric than I do. Now I know you will explain to me how that is so untrue but the reality is you do.

See you believe a woman body does not belong to her, but instead it belong to the Church and State which would be about the same as what a Cleric in Iran would believe.

So before you compare the Progressive Liberal to Jihadist you should first look in the mirror and then realize you are more of a Christian Jihadist than any Progressive Liberal will ever be.

Yep, you're no different than a Iranian Cleric, so why do you act like those you claim to hate?
You know I don't read anything past the first line of any of your posts, right? Don't tire yourself out on my account. Be sure to hydrate and don't skip meds.

Oh. So you read my mind.

A whore.

You are not a Catholic.

A whore.

That was so funny.

You know I don't read anything past the first line of any of your posts, right? Don't tire yourself out on my account. Be sure to hydrate and don't skip meds.

That explains everything seeing you kept on claiming one thing when in reality I wrote that not all women that use Planned Parenthood are whores.

So let me write another long winded response to you telling you how you're a jihadist that support forcing women having babies and then denying the child food, housing or protection.

You should move to Iran because it would be your perfect Paradise, well if you would convert to Islam which would not be that hard for you seeing you are already a Christian Jihadist that should be locked away in a mental institution.

Now go fuck yourself you worthless gnat, and take dannytwat with you!

Moderation Message:

This is too far over the line to clean. And maybe wins the prize for the least ever productive discussion on abortion for the forum.. Will remain closed.

Requesting AGAIN -- for all members to tone down the rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back