News Media Ignoring Obama's Blatant Conflict of Interest

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The President of the United States just endorsed Hillary, someone being investigated (for crimes under the espionage act) by the FBI that is controlled / works for HIS Department of Justice, run by HIS hand-picked Attorney General.

He might as well have held a press conference and declared, "No matter what evidence the FBI presents there is no way in hell I am going to let her be indicted or let anything stand in the way of her running for President!"

Last edited:
Another Obama Presidential 1st:

President Obama just became the 1st President to endorse a candidate under criminal investigation ... by the FBI, no less.

(Yes, Josh Earnest, the WH Spokesman, admitted today / acknowledged the on-going FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton IS a CRIMINAL investigation.)

The President of the United States just endorsed Hillary, someone being investigated (for crimes under the espionage act) by the FBI that is controlled / works for HIS Department of Justice, run by HIS hand-picked Attorney General.

He might as well have held a press conference and declared, "No matter what evidence the FBI presents there is no way in hell I am going to let her be indicted or let anything stand in the way of her running for President!"

You need save some stupid for the rest of the campaign. You're going to peak too soon.

President Obama just became the 1st President to endorse a candidate under criminal investigation ... by the FBI, no less.

(Yes, Josh Earnest, the WH Spokesman, admitted today / acknowledged the on-going FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton IS a CRIMINAL investigation.)

I'm amazed at how many of these are being earned today. Congratulations
upload_2016-6-10_18-50-49.png

you are so dumb that i doubt that you ever managed to maintain a gainful employment.

you are so dumb that i doubt that you ever managed to maintain a gainful employment.
L.K. ... and the rest of the liberals in denial...Are you that uneducated that you are unaware that Obama doing this is a massive legal conflict of interest or is it that you just don't care?

View attachment 77736
Hey BD, did you give one to the WH Spokesman who confirmed today the FBI is conducting a CRIMINAL investigation?

Last edited:
The FBI investigators now know that the President has no intention of seeing justice done because with his endorsement he just signaled his - and his DOJ's - mind is made up, the decision has been made already - no legal action against Hillary no matter what... without hearing / seeing anything the investigation will turn up.

View attachment 77736
Hey BD, did you give one to the WH Spoesman who confirmed today the FBI is conducting a CRIMINAL investigation?

Get back with me if/when they come up with something showing wrong doing. So far nothing.

View attachment 77736
Hey BD, did you give one to the WH Spoesman who confirmed today the FBI is conducting a CRIMINAL investigation?

Get back with me if/when they come up with something showing wrong doing. So far nothing.
You dodged the question, BD...and the fact that Obama is now the 1st President to endorse someone in the midst of being investigated for crimes by the FBI as the candidate for a major political party - his own, creating a massive legal conflict of interest in doing so.

...not that I expected any less from you and the other libs toting the water for their crimal dnc party leaders.

View attachment 77736

You dodged the question, BD...and the fact that Obama is now the 1st President to endorse someone in the midst of being investigated for crimes by the FBI as the candidate for a major political party - his own, creating a massive legal conflict of interest in doing so.

...not that I expected any less from you and the other libs toting the water for their crimal dnc party leaders.

The FBI is an independent agency. No conflict of interest. Try again.

View attachment 77736

WOW....it's not an act - you really ARE that ignorant!

The FBI works for the DOJ - OBAMA'S DOJ- that is run by Loretta Lynch - OBAMA'S hand-picked Atty General. The FBI can not file charges against or indict anyone. That has to come from OBAMA'S DOJ.

MASSIVE CONFLICT OF INTEREST

1ST PRESIDENT IN U. S. HISTORY TO ENDORSE A SUSPECT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES BY THE FBI!

BRAVO, BARRY....YOU'RE CREATING / LEAVING QUITE A 'LEGACY'!

:clap: :lmao:

It is beyond ridiculous. What's even worse is actual Americans voted for her. I expect Obama's hackers not so much the average Americans.

View attachment 77736

The FBI works for the DOJ - OBAMA'S DOJ- that is run by Loretta Lynch - OBAMA'S hand-picked Atty General. The FBI can not file charges against or indict anyone. That has to come from OBAMA'S DOJ.

1ST PRESIDENT IN U. S. HISTORY TO ENDORSE A SUSPECT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CRIMES BY THE FBI!

Again. The FBI is an INDEPENDENT agency. I'm sorry that doesn't fit your conspiracy theory, but when you post the same thing again in a couple of minutes, it will still be an independent agency.

Again. The FBI is an INDEPENDENT agency. I'm sorry that doesn't fit your conspiracy theory, but when you post the same thing again in a couple of minutes, it will still be an independent agency.
Keep lying to YOURSELF if it makes you feel better, BD ...ignorance is bliss, I guess. Lynch controls the FBI, Obama controls Lynch, and Barry just became the 1st President to endorse a suspect in a criminal FBI investigation. It's YOUR problem if you can't handle the reality.

View attachment 77736

The FBI is an independent agency.

No it isn't, the FBI falls under the jurisdiction of the Dept.of Justice. The DOJ is part of the executive branch of government and is headed by the US Attorney General which is a cabinet level position. This is pretty basic knowledge about the structure of our government........

The DOJ is comprised of 40 component organizations, including the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Marshals, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. The Attorney General is the head of the DOJ and chief law enforcement officer of the federal government. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters, advises the President and the heads of the executive departments of the government, and occasionally appears in person before the Supreme Court.
The Executive Branch

Thanks, Tehon, but in regards to delusional, Party-1st Libs like BD and others, 'You can lead a jackass to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.' :p

Forum List

Back