Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.”

No one is above the law. Why is the DA trying to dodge a subpoena in her boyfriend’s divorce?

Odd behavior when we all know that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The Fani case against Trump is bogus.

Just because they were in the DOJ when Trump was president means nothing he kept those who used the two tier justice system. This time hell pick his own
Excuses excuses. Not only is he not getting back in office, the incompetent moron is going to jail. :lmao:

Don't whine when Trump goes after the Democrats and targets leftists as terrorist
Not only will I not whine, I'll point and laugh at the attempts, like I'm pointing and laughing at this one. This is ultimately an attempt to get their charges dropped and it isn't going to work. Your bitch ass, if you're man enough, will have to put up with me pointing and laughing my way through the public Georgia trial where we all get to watch a strong black woman smack Trump around with the legal system like the bitch he is.

Last edited:
Trump should file a counter defemation suit against this BITCH in Citrus County Florida. Get $83 million in damages.

What's Fani trying to cover up? Maybe Jocelyn came home early and caught her trying to hide under the bed. When her ass got stuck halfway under, the cat was out of the bag. Old man Wade should have gone for a compact model instead of a full water buffalo..

She filed the motion as if she want this issue dismissed, she has to file a motion. The judge can now rule on either one of the motions that have been submitted.

with Willis motion he can dismiss the motion that Trumps attorney filed

That how its done in court. One lawyer files their motion for what they seek and the opposing lawyer files a motion for what they seek

This will be over with soon in court but live on public opinion

Forum List

Back