Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

Willis admitted to nothing under oath, Skippy. But she did point out that Trump & his mob are going on trial for election interference.

Head down to MAL. The orange subhuman ape needs someone to draw his bath water & wash his ass.
Yes she did you flaming uneducated homo. Willis is done, and you can go clean her toilet after she gets disbarred and arrested for campaign finance violations and income tax evasion. Go fuck yourself.

That may be the ideal, but the reality is that this case is dead. If they take Willis off the case and reassign it to another country, the presiding district attorney will drop it like a hotel potato.

Which is why they won't remove her. Trump isn't getting off that easy.

She's his boss, dumbass. Having sex with subordinates is misconduct in many corporations and almost all government offices.
Please show me where it is illegal in that office. Thanks.

The NY case will be turned over on appeal... every law expert I've heard speak on the NY case agrees.... Georgia is over.... Bragg is stuck on empty and may be voted out of office before that trial comes around.... and Smith is a loser who will be appealed way past the election and President Trump will pardon himself...

Wow, you need your happy thoughts.

Trump's trial on Stormy begins on March 25th. No way he's weaselling out of that one, with Cohen breaking bad on him.

Georgia is hardly over, it turned out to be a big nothingburger.

Trump isn't going to win, so he can't pardon himself. Maybe if he asks President Biden really nicely.

THe banks went along with what Trump lied to them about. But Trump still lied.

Therefore, a crime.

Which is why he's paying out 355 million and has to have a nanny watching all the checks.

He saved millions on interest and would not have qualified for the loans at all.

If you did the same on your home mortgage, it's ok?
We should all be allowed to lie to our banks?
Everyone just do as they please?
No rules on anything?

It is retarded to claim this was political.
Sas thing is these idiots belive it.
Their ignorance may well end democracy.

Yes she did you flaming uneducated homo. Willis is done, and you can go clean her toilet after she gets disbarred and arrested for campaign finance violations and income tax evasion. Go fuck yourself.
You mad, Cleetus? :abgg2q.jpg:

Willis admitted to nothing, Trump brown noser.

THe banks went along with what Trump lied to them about. But Trump still lied.

Therefore, a crime.

Which is why he's paying out 355 million and has to have a nanny watching all the checks.
The banks told the truth when they said they examined the properties and valued them when considering the loan and the percentage rate the loan was approved on.... payments were on time and the loans were paid off.. this will be laughed out of court just like the case in Georgia with those two clowns...

Wow, you need your happy thoughts.

Trump's trial on Stormy begins on March 25th. No way he's weaselling out of that one, with Cohen breaking bad on him.

Georgia is hardly over, it turned out to be a big nothingburger.

Trump isn't going to win, so he can't pardon himself. Maybe if he asks President Biden really nicely.
Its over dude... every witch hunt has its end....

Turley is a rightwing rag who throws around partisan platitudes, not technical legal analisys.

I found no comments about Trump fraud trial from Coates.

Anyone else?
He is a democrat and did not vote for Trump... and Coates was on CNN saying basically the same thing Turley said....

The banks told the truth when they said they examined the properties and valued them when considering the loan and the percentage rate the loan was approved on.... payments were on time and the loans were paid off.. this will be laughed out of court just like the case in Georgia with those two clowns...

Which means exactly squat. If Trump had HONESTLY reported the values of his properties, he never would have gotten the loans to start with. That someone at the bank didn't perform due diligence doesn't get Trump off the hook.

Its over dude... every witch hunt has its end....

Yes, but ours ends with a burned witch!!!

Which means exactly squat. If Trump had HONESTLY reported the values of his properties, he never would have gotten the loans to start with. That someone at the bank didn't perform due diligence doesn't get Trump off the hook.

Its not only up to Trump to evaluate property the banks are going to do their own due diligence when loaning anyone money... this case was lost before it began... blue state courts will always be overruled....
I took out a home loan to do some repairs... I put what I thought was the value of my home the banks thought I was high... no judge dragged me into court...

Its not only up to Trump to evaluate property the banks are going to do their own due diligence when loaning anyone money... this case was lost before it began... blue state courts will always be overruled....
I took out a home loan to do some repairs... I put what I thought was the value of my home the banks thought I was high... no judge dragged me into court...
The corrupt DA went looking for a crime and found something that she twisted into something. The banks make adjustments all the time. People often inflate the value of property to get a loan. Nothing new here.

You're ignorant of the facts here. The bank made adjustments. Stop making shit up.

Forum List

Back