Newsom Appoints Butler to fill Feinsteins Senate Seat

Pretty savvy pick, considering Newsom doesn't want to affect the upcoming race with three democrats.

But its a jungle primary, I believe. So it's imperative that at least one make it into the "finals."

Democrats all vote the same. What difference does it make how she fares in equity Olympics or if she's voting permanently or will be replaced by someone who will vote exactly like she would have?
Your rants are bizarre.

DHyMJsjUwAA4rBX.jpg

Pretty savvy pick, considering Newsom doesn't want to affect the upcoming race with three democrats.

But its a jungle primary, I believe. So it's imperative that at least one make it into the "finals."

Yes, one way or another a total loon will win, which is perfect. So we can relax and enjoy

She currently resides in Maryland.
Looks like she will have to move back to California.

Not even a California, and nothing that I can Google up about her even hints at the sort of experience and ability to qualify her as a Senator.

But she checks enough of the boxes, black, female, and a fucked-up sexual deviant, so I guess it doesn't matter that she is unqualified and has no standing to represent the people of California in the Senate.

Not even a California, and nothing that I can Google up about her even hints at the sort of experience and ability to qualify her as a Senator.

But she checks enough of the boxes, black, female, and a fucked-up sexual deviant, so I guess it doesn't matter that she is unqualified and has no standing to represent the people of California in the Senate.

Dude, she's a BLACK LESBIAN. What's more cool than that? Talk about being a winner in the equity sweepstakes

Yes, but for Senator, she's the first one in the Senate, so it's completely different than all the black lesbians in other jobs. Don't you just love black lesbians?
Aside from the fact that Black lesbians are fabulous, I can't believe that this Newsome peckerhead picked a one of them from Maryland instead of picking one of the 40 million people in California. Too crazy. MAGA

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why did he have to go to Maryland find one of those? There are no qualified LGBTQ black women in California? My impression from Hollywood is that there are a ton of them.

I certainly did call one thing right, when I predicted that Gavin Newsom would find someone even worse than Dianne Feinstein to take her place. I'm a bit surprised that he had to go out-of-state to do so, though. California certainly has more than it's fair share of completely corrupt, evil, soulless politicians.

Last edited:
Guess he couldn't find any black women queers from California. But, all is good. He's going to make sure she changes her residency before being sworn in. Yet another example of how the left make things up and change the rules in order to get what they want.

A homosexual picked by skin color who doesn’t live in the state she’s supposed to represent.

Leftardism 101.
Tubberville lived in FL and changed addresses to run in AL

Is what Tubberville did any different?
Nope.

You were half right.

And he had to go out of state to find a replacement? Wtf? 😂
She’s from CA
Tubberville was from FL

Both will be in their ‘New’ State while holding office.
I got No problem with Tubberville or Butler.

Lives in Maryland, registered to vote in Maryland, apparently Maryland got a 3rd Senator.
Nope
Tubberville moved back to AL
Butler will move back to CA

Is this a problem?

Yeah.... but colored and a card-carrying dyke.

The country is lucky to have such a treasure making decisions about the quality of our lives.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Guess he couldn't find any black women queers from California. But, all is good. He's going to make sure she changes her residency before being sworn in. Yet another example of how the left make things up and change the rules in order to get what they want.

She moved there less than 2 years ago for a job.

Before that she lived in Cali.

Did your talking points email not mention that?

Makes no difference, every Democrat votes the same way

She will be a strong advocate for womens rights. Good luck to her.

That would be a good point if anyone were doing anything to women.

Must be a British thing.

Are you Brits fucking blacks and trans too? She would be really effective over there where she's needed. We Americans really don't care what gender or race you belong to and we certainly don't care who you want to have sex with.

Brits are really worried about that stuff, huh?

That would be a good point if anyone were doing anything to women.

Must be a British thing.

Are you Brits fucking blacks and trans too? She would be really effective over there where she's needed. We Americans really don't care what gender or race you belong to and we certainly don't care who you want to have sex with.

Brits are really worried about that stuff, huh?
You right wing extremists are obsessed over sex. Its none of your business who fucks who.

Forum List

Back