Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

Oh we certainly are because one of your tribe tried to take out the entire Republican House baseball team. AND -- he MIGHT have succeeded if the security detail didn't risk their lives. Unlike like that pussy police force in Parkland run by that self-promoting slimy democrat sheriff did.

It's not that I really care about this thread or the topic. It's just the PERSISTENT GLEE and the zealous effort that our dear (and I do mean dear) leftist Battle Bots put into GOOD NEWS like this.

I'm thinking I should stop myself from taking the bait --- but it really SEEMS like to get RE-HINGED and have any chance at EVER holding national power again -- there MIGHT be more effective ways of getting there than WISHING every mass murderer left a I LOVE TRUMP suicide note at the crime scene.

Just HAD to get this off my chest so I can go to bed. You're welcome BULLDOG

I dont think that the article quite makes the connection. It may be that more evidence will come out as the police continue their investigation.

What it should do is give trump a pause for thought when he spouts his anti first amendment shite.

There are people out there who are crazy and ,thanks to your crazy gun laws, armed. Using fascist terminology to demonise specific groups is only going to end badly.

But I doubt that trump is capable of reflection and he will carry on with his divisive policies.

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

How many Congress people have trump supporters shot?
Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

No, I'm stating that PROGRESSIVES are supporting shooting people....

Michael Moore Believes America Is A Liberal Country

Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump
no they are not...neither is michael moore!!!!!!

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

Oh, he's just there to not foment unrest, amirite?

CIVIL unrest, CIVIL disobedience.... Moore made that very clear in both the links provided....

And you ALL, claiming and spreading around that the people like Moore are spreading violence, is YOU promoting volence and getting your troops riled...locked and loaded.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

CIVIL unrest, CIVIL disobedience.... Moore made that very clear in both the links provided....

And you ALL, claiming and spreading around that the people like Moore are spreading violence, is YOU promoting volence and getting your troops riled...locked and loaded.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

Yeah....because the left has never ever been violent.

Except he had no history of violence or even contacting the woman in person. He just harassed her on line.

the newspaper allegedly painting him in a false light (calling him a stalker)

PAUL ROSENBERG

I'll tell you what's goofy....

A 2 term, BLACK, sitting President, and a woman who was
a former first lady, Govenor and President, former SoS,
former Congresswoman and just lost the Presidential race....

Supporting, through their silence and inaction,
the chaos, rioting, vandalism, violence and unrest,
that was being bankrolled by their billionaire backer

Goofy...still finding someone or something to blame

Turnabout is fair play,...If Trump doesn't get reelected,
the country wont be dealing with temporary, hired hands
that answered help wanted ads...know that

The article doesn't do much to provide evidence to back up the headline's claims. In other words, it's just click bait profiting off of a tragedy.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I'm sure he supports that though.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.
Incompetent, irreverent and immaterial.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

Link. Or apologize to all Trump supporters, you asshole.

Who does he remind you of, angry and vengeful?

The vengeful world of Donald Trump, and why it matters

But there's a pattern to what he says and does and the campaign's waning days have placed that pattern in sharp focus as Trump issues apocalyptic warnings of a vast conspiracy to steal the election.

a_ov_sarlinrevenge_161030.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Analysis: Inside Donald Trump's vengeful worldview 2:00
"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me, and this will be our last chance to save it on November 8," Trump said in a speech this month.

The Candidate's Rhetoric

Who does he remind you of, angry and vengeful?

The vengeful world of Donald Trump, and why it matters

But there's a pattern to what he says and does and the campaign's waning days have placed that pattern in sharp focus as Trump issues apocalyptic warnings of a vast conspiracy to steal the election.

a_ov_sarlinrevenge_161030.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Analysis: Inside Donald Trump's vengeful worldview 2:00
"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me, and this will be our last chance to save it on November 8," Trump said in a speech this month.

The Candidate's Rhetoric

Your stupid link has the SPLC concerned about violence....Trump never responded

So, you're going batshit crazy too huh. Sad. You used to post reasonable comment. Now you post nothing but crap.
When was that?

I've been here for years and that pin head has never posted anything worth the bytes she wasted.

Forum List

Back