Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

Who does he remind you of, angry and vengeful?

The vengeful world of Donald Trump, and why it matters

But there's a pattern to what he says and does and the campaign's waning days have placed that pattern in sharp focus as Trump issues apocalyptic warnings of a vast conspiracy to steal the election.

a_ov_sarlinrevenge_161030.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Analysis: Inside Donald Trump's vengeful worldview 2:00
"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me, and this will be our last chance to save it on November 8," Trump said in a speech this month.

The Candidate's Rhetoric

Your stupid link has the SPLC concerned about violence....Trump never responded

You know your leader is angry and vengeful.

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F
I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

Link. Or apologize to all Trump supporters, you asshole.
No. Pissant. Tell your orange Jesus to stop
Threatening members of the press. You don’t need me to link all of his dangerous and stupid comments. If you do, you’re far more of a moron than I could have imagined.

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F
I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

Threatening members of the press. You don’t need me to link all of his dangerous and stupid comments. If you do, you’re far more of a moron than I could have imagined.

do you really believe that Trump's words ENDANGER news reporters?

PAUL ROSENBERG

Well, he certainly was INCEL.

PAUL ROSENBERG

of course she does.

She thinks he's also responsible the for heat wave, the sun going down at night, and the bee that stung her last summer

PAUL ROSENBERG

They endanger everyone who does not worship him.

PAUL ROSENBERG

trump has uttered words that ENDANGER
everyone who does not worship him?
Do you have stats on the numbers beheaded
so far?

PAUL ROSENBERG

No surprises there.

trump has uttered words that ENDANGER
everyone who does not worship him?
Do you have stats on the numbers beheaded
so far?
Why would they need to be beheaded? They're already dead aren't they? Dead is dead isn't it?

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Except he had no history of violence or even contacting the woman in person. He just harassed her on line.

iu

PAUL ROSENBERG

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.
They aren't through yet. They may actually just be getting started?

Except he had no history of violence or even contacting the woman in person. He just harassed her on line.

iu
Wow, wouldn't be surprised to see your name in the news either.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Feel free to provide an example of your claim.
Your confederate logo is all the proof I need.

PAUL ROSENBERG

How soon they forget Charlottesville. "Some are fine people".

Mr. RAMOS has no connection to any "alt right". He is not championed by an "orange cheeto" HE IS A NUT JOB!!! He looks like a white Hispanic if that means anything...
'Most dangerous person I've ever dealt with': Lawyer feared newspaper murder suspect
USA Today NetworkWilliam Cummings, USA TODAY Published 8:15 p.m. ET June 29, 2018

...Ramos filed a lawsuit, which was later thrown out, against McCarthy in 2014. Not long after that, Ramos' alleged victim decided she'd had enough and fled Maryland. She is not named in court documents.

"I don't think she had a choice. He'd have killed her," McCarthy said.

"This guy was the most dangerous person I've ever dealt with in the court system," McCarthy said. "Because this guy was smart. He was not stupid." And "he knew how to walk the line" between frightening people and threats that could land him in jail.

"It was a like a silent threat hanging out there," McCarthy said. "That is even worse because there's no mechanism of law to stop this guy from doing something you just think he might do. The Capital was in the same boat"...

PAUL ROSENBERG

They haven’t forgotten. They took it as affirmation

The shooting had nothing to do with any right-wing issue; he hated the paper because of a negative article about his stalking a woman and the court case against him and felt that the paper defamed him, even though he was clearly guilty.....and nuts.
Anyone have a link to the story the paper wrote about him and/or his legal complaint alleging defamation? The truth is generally a viable defense against a defamation claim so I'm curious as to whether or not he was suing the paper because his criminal court case was thrown out, meaning if he wasn't found guilty in a court of law then the newspaper allegedly painting him in a false light (calling him a stalker) when he was cleared of the stalking charge may have been what set him off (not condoning this).

This unfortunately reminds me a little too much of that guy in Arizona who killed all of the people involved with his divorce - 10 years after the fact.
Once Trump decided to excuse Charlottesville and the "some are fine people", there are no excuses the Right can even pretend they can produce. Trump planted the seeds for violence on many different fronts, during the campaign and after. Combine that with his cult followers, and there's a better than average chance there will be murder in the immediate future. We were right.

PAUL ROSENBERG

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Some, not all, were good people.

Shame so many on both sides only see black and white on an issue

PAUL ROSENBERG

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Some, not all, were good people.

Shame so many on both sides only see black and white on an issue
No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP

Forum List

Back