Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

In other words, there is no indication whatsoever that the guy was on the right side of the political spectrum.

How many Congress people have trump supporters shot?
Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

No, I'm stating that PROGRESSIVES are supporting shooting people....

Michael Moore Believes America Is A Liberal Country

Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump
no they are not...neither is michael moore!!!!!!

Oh, he's just there to not foment unrest, amirite?
CIVIL unrest, CIVIL disobedience.... Moore made that very clear in both the links provided....

And you ALL, claiming and spreading around that the people like Moore are spreading violence, is YOU promoting volence and getting your troops riled...locked and loaded.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

Was he there, or not, on 1/20 17? Hmm? Sup? Stop running interference for the fat bastard.

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F
I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.
How soon they forget Charlottesville. "Some are fine people".

The alt right idiots show up, demonstrate, and then go away. The violence happened because antifa assholes showed up and EVERYWHERE antifa shows up is violent. You want violence, just have a progressive group show up to engineer it.
Cut and run, like the cowards that they are. A bunch of damn chickens and nothing to debate. The whole lot of them.

SPEECH is not violent asshole. antifa, showing up and attacking people. THAT is violence. Your support for that very fascist behavior is not surprising in the least.
Trump's "Speech" + his "cultist base" = "violence". That is what happened to the victims who worked for the media. And, it will continue. Count on it.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Some, not all, were good people.

Shame so many on both sides only see black and white on an issue

^^^^ funnied by a person that sees everything as partisan, in black and white, ( or, blue and red)
I think right and wrong are the real words we need to be looking for.

no

Exactly what I said

red/ blue, or black/white.

PAUL ROSENBERG

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

Really?

Really?

You mean like CONSERVATIVES are supporting shooting people....?
Milo Yiannopoulos Defends 'Gunning Journalists Down' Comment

PAUL ROSENBERG

The alt right idiots show up, demonstrate, and then go away. The violence happened because antifa assholes showed up and EVERYWHERE antifa shows up is violent. You want violence, just have a progressive group show up to engineer it.
Cut and run, like the cowards that they are. A bunch of damn chickens and nothing to debate. The whole lot of them.

Maybe they should be like Antifa, and bring clubs, rocks, bottles of piss to discuss an issue?

Mr. RAMOS has no connection to any "alt right". He is not championed by an "orange cheeto" HE IS A NUT JOB!!! He looks like a white Hispanic if that means anything...
'Most dangerous person I've ever dealt with': Lawyer feared newspaper murder suspect
USA Today NetworkWilliam Cummings, USA TODAY Published 8:15 p.m. ET June 29, 2018

...Ramos filed a lawsuit, which was later thrown out, against McCarthy in 2014. Not long after that, Ramos' alleged victim decided she'd had enough and fled Maryland. She is not named in court documents.

"I don't think she had a choice. He'd have killed her," McCarthy said.

"This guy was the most dangerous person I've ever dealt with in the court system," McCarthy said. "Because this guy was smart. He was not stupid." And "he knew how to walk the line" between frightening people and threats that could land him in jail.

"It was a like a silent threat hanging out there," McCarthy said. "That is even worse because there's no mechanism of law to stop this guy from doing something you just think he might do. The Capital was in the same boat"...

Most of these people are just plain nutjobs with little ideological motives.

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

Really?

Really?

milo is a douchebag who makes incendiary comments to generate click bait. Because he's gay he thinks he can get away with it. He can't. No right winger i know likes him, or supports him. But, he is singular. I can point to well over a dozen left wingers who are calling for violent action.

CIVIL unrest, CIVIL disobedience.... Moore made that very clear in both the links provided....

And you ALL, claiming and spreading around that the people like Moore are spreading violence, is YOU promoting volence and getting your troops riled...locked and loaded.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

Was he there, or not, on 1/20 17? Hmm? Sup? Stop running interference for the fat bastard.
huh???

Mr. RAMOS has no connection to any "alt right". He is not championed by an "orange cheeto" HE IS A NUT JOB!!! He looks like a white Hispanic if that means anything...
'Most dangerous person I've ever dealt with': Lawyer feared newspaper murder suspect
USA Today NetworkWilliam Cummings, USA TODAY Published 8:15 p.m. ET June 29, 2018

...Ramos filed a lawsuit, which was later thrown out, against McCarthy in 2014. Not long after that, Ramos' alleged victim decided she'd had enough and fled Maryland. She is not named in court documents.

"This guy was the most dangerous person I've ever dealt with in the court system," McCarthy said. "Because this guy was smart. He was not stupid." And "he knew how to walk the line" between frightening people and threats that could land him in jail.

"It was a like a silent threat hanging out there," McCarthy said. "That is even worse because there's no mechanism of law to stop this guy from doing something you just think he might do. The Capital was in the same boat"...

EXACTLY!

SPEECH is not violent asshole. antifa, showing up and attacking people. THAT is violence. Your support for that very fascist behavior is not surprising in the least.
Trump's "Speech" + his "cultist base" = "violence". That is what happened to the victims who worked for the media. And, it will continue. Count on it.

Bullshit. Speech isn't violent until that speech is directive, as in "LET'S GO ATTACK THAT GUY!". THAT is violent speech. Political rhetoric, ain't.

PAUL ROSENBERG

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

No one physically attacking them is a good person either, partisan girl.

Some were there to prevent the statues from being moved.

but someone as partisan as you wouldn't admit that, will you?

A good many were there to rally around a white supremacist message that had clear anti-semitic and racist overtones...something Trump should have condemned but couldn't.

Here's the question for today: Has Trump ever said "and some of them are fine people" about Muslims?

EXACTLY!

I get sick and tired when every shooting or act of violence generates a dozen threads on the ideology/religion/motivation of the shooter before we even know his name. From what I've discerned they are all alt-right muslim commie MAGA leftists with an Antifa bent. Oh and probably trannies too.

Really?

Really?

milo is a douchebag who makes incendiary comments to generate click bait. Because he's gay he thinks he can get away with it. He can't. No right winger i know likes him, or supports him. But, he is singular. I can point to well over a dozen left wingers who are calling for violent action.

so is Michael Moore....who else is actively calling for SHOOTING people?

Ted Nugent likens Democrats, media, academics, more to 'rabid coyotes' - CNNPolitics
Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.
Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."
"So come to that realization," he continued. "There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one."

yes, some were

A good many were there to rally around a white supremacist message that had clear anti-semitic and racist overtones...something Trump should have condemned but couldn't.

Here's the question for today: Has Trump ever said "and some of them are fine people" about Muslims?

I wish the video wasn't chopped up this much, but yes, he is not anti Muslim, he is anti ISLAMIST. Which is a huge difference, and point that the MSM lies about at every opportunity.

yes, some were

Not sure, but unlikely. That said, he is still racist, and he is all about xenophobia. Coupled with his calls for violence during and after the campaign, he has set the stage for hatred and violence for anyone who gets in his way, and any race or religious faction, will be vulnerable to the violent alt-right gestapo machine.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

And when he actually is talking he speaks of "we're going to have to put our bodies on the line", That is a call for violent action, Care. You're simply wrong.
I disagree, he was talking about getting out to vote, and getting out to protest... not violence....

and most importantly, he's never, in his whole life, called for violence, and is not a violent man.... he is just trying to get people to participate.... get out to vote, make yourself count....get off your butt, and let your voices be heard, get off your lazy asses and vote.

He's using SPEECH not guns or rods or molotov cocktails...

I don't see how anyone could make that in to calling for violence? Because it is NOT doing that, at all....?

Alex Jones, one of President Trump’s favorite broadcasters, is calling for civil war
In his radio show, on YouTube and on his Infowars website, Jones—who never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like and who has pushed the notion that Sandy Hook was faked—has been announcing that the United States is on the verge of a bloody second civil war. Like the radio DJs in Rwanda, Jones has been egging on his conservative listeners and viewers—an estimated 2.7 million people monthly—to kill more liberal fellow citizens over their political differences.

This kind of rhetoric needs to be actively opposed regardless of what side it's on - it's ginning up the politics of fear and there are always nuts waiting in the wings to act on it.

Really?

Really?

so is Michael Moore....who else is actively calling for SHOOTING people?

Ted Nugent likens Democrats, media, academics, more to 'rabid coyotes' - CNNPolitics
Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.
Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."
"So come to that realization," he continued. "There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one."

Forum List

Back