Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

Alex Jones, one of President Trump’s favorite broadcasters, is calling for civil war
In his radio show, on YouTube and on his Infowars website, Jones—who never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like and who has pushed the notion that Sandy Hook was faked—has been announcing that the United States is on the verge of a bloody second civil war. Like the radio DJs in Rwanda, Jones has been egging on his conservative listeners and viewers—an estimated 2.7 million people monthly—to kill more liberal fellow citizens over their political differences.

This kind of rhetoric needs to be actively opposed regardless of what side it's on - it's ginning up the politics of fear and there are always nuts waiting in the wings to act on it.
All it takes for Trump cultists, is an Alex Jones.

And he has a big following - that is what is disturbing.

But his people aren't travelling out of state to attack people. That is only antifa who is doing that.

Where'd all the people come from for the rally in Charlottesville?

Far more locally than Soros bused-in Antifa people.

All I have to say is keep poking the bear, dumbshits. You'll have 80% of America on your ass like a pitbull in a heartbeat. Do you really want that? I'll tell you right now, that's what you'll get.

milo is a douchebag who makes incendiary comments to generate click bait. Because he's gay he thinks he can get away with it. He can't. No right winger i know likes him, or supports him. But, he is singular. I can point to well over a dozen left wingers who are calling for violent action.

so is Michael Moore....who else is actively calling for SHOOTING people?

Ted Nugent likens Democrats, media, academics, more to 'rabid coyotes' - CNNPolitics
Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.
Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."
"So come to that realization," he continued. "There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one."

The point is we have plenty of whackos advocating this - it's by no means just or even primarily one side.

That is true, but the left wing is far more active, and they are the only ones who travel to places away from where they live to attack people. That is a very disturbing thing Coyote.

I disagree they are far more active Westwall. The past few years saw a massive increase in rightwing extremist violence, that people are unwilling to acknowledge even exists - 2017 alone Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017

On the protestors mown down by a car in Charlottesville (we should have taken a page from UK on this one America's neo-fascists have revived a tactic long abandoned by their counterparts in Europe). Just like we did with the Westboro Baptists - populate them out.

The way I see it is leftwing radicals tend to commit more property damage in their acts, but the rightwing extremists tend to take more lives. Neither is good and neither should tolerated or excused.

Did you bother to read the cases in the link? Most are criminal attacks BY CRIMINALS. Their political association is immaterial to the fact that they are gang members doing gang crime. Seven of the cases listed qualify as terror related, and five of those were Islamist.

Alex Jones, one of President Trump’s favorite broadcasters, is calling for civil war
In his radio show, on YouTube and on his Infowars website, Jones—who never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like and who has pushed the notion that Sandy Hook was faked—has been announcing that the United States is on the verge of a bloody second civil war. Like the radio DJs in Rwanda, Jones has been egging on his conservative listeners and viewers—an estimated 2.7 million people monthly—to kill more liberal fellow citizens over their political differences.

This kind of rhetoric needs to be actively opposed regardless of what side it's on - it's ginning up the politics of fear and there are always nuts waiting in the wings to act on it.

But his people aren't travelling out of state to attack people. That is only antifa who is doing that.

The majority were locals. Within 100 miles from the event from what i heard from my law enforcement contacts. Like I said, there was a UNR student who made the trip and his presence made national news.

All I have to say is keep poking the bear, dumbshits. You'll have 80% of America on your ass like a pitbull in a heartbeat. Do you really want that?
and? then what? A veil of tears?

You fucking retarded dyke, it's tons of copper-jacketed lead coming at you at high velocity. Holy shit, you're a fucking retard. What do you think America is, dumbass? A bunch of unarmed pussies or something? No bitch, no hell, it's not. It's 80 year old men shooting with .06s dumbass. Oh! And they were master marksmen, btw. And everybody younger than them, too.

All I have to say is keep poking the bear, dumbshits. You'll have 80% of America on your ass like a pitbull in a heartbeat. Do you really want that? I'll tell you right now, that's what you'll get.
All you have to say, "ain't much".

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F
He was just doing what Milo did not have the balls to do.

You mean...someone didn't travel from Ohio to Virginia to run down an anti-fascist protestor in Charlottesville?

so is Michael Moore....who else is actively calling for SHOOTING people?

Ted Nugent likens Democrats, media, academics, more to 'rabid coyotes' - CNNPolitics
Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.
Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."
"So come to that realization," he continued. "There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one."

The point is we have plenty of whackos advocating this - it's by no means just or even primarily one side.

That is true, but the left wing is far more active, and they are the only ones who travel to places away from where they live to attack people. That is a very disturbing thing Coyote.

I disagree they are far more active Westwall. The past few years saw a massive increase in rightwing extremist violence, that people are unwilling to acknowledge even exists - 2017 alone Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017

On the protestors mown down by a car in Charlottesville (we should have taken a page from UK on this one America's neo-fascists have revived a tactic long abandoned by their counterparts in Europe). Just like we did with the Westboro Baptists - populate them out.

The way I see it is leftwing radicals tend to commit more property damage in their acts, but the rightwing extremists tend to take more lives. Neither is good and neither should tolerated or excused.

And you post this just after Antifa ambushes a prayer march? With* the police stepping down.

hmmmm....Opposing groups clash in downtown Portland riot

I can't find anything to substantiate the claim police were told to step down - in fact, it does not sound like they stepped down at all.

Portland police told KOIN there would be "significant law enforcement precense" downtown. KOIN reports that police were already dressed in riot gear before the 4 p.m. start time.

Another account: Portland Police revoke permit, declare riot as protesters clash downtown

No injuries reported other than that caused by the police attempt to disperse the antifia group with paintball guns and no one was killed.

Sounds like the police did their job.

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Some, not all, were good people.

Shame so many on both sides only see black and white on an issue
No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

No one physically attacking them is a good person either, partisan girl.

Some were there to prevent the statues from being moved.

but someone as partisan as you wouldn't admit that, will you?

A good many were there to rally around a white supremacist message that had clear anti-semitic and racist overtones...something Trump should have condemned but couldn't.

Here's the question for today: Has Trump ever said "and some of them are fine people" about Muslims?

I wish the video wasn't chopped up this much, but yes, he is not anti Muslim, he is anti ISLAMIST. Which is a huge difference, and point that the MSM lies about at every opportunity.

Islam+ financial business for Trump= friend. Remember the Seychelles Islands? Depends on who's taking business to Trump. Remember Kushner? White House investigating $500 million in loans to Jared Kushner's family firm Friends + business= no travel ban!

36496817_10214141164497840_4536995098335903744_n.jpg

The majority were locals. Within 100 miles from the event from what i heard from my law enforcement contacts. Like I said, there was a UNR student who made the trip and his presence made national news.
"What you heard"? Lol! From another KKK law enforcement member I'm sure? Speaking of making " national news", wasn't the driver a KKK member? ttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/charlottesville-rally-turns-deadly-one-killed-after-car-strikes-crowd-n792116 Damn you folks are full of shit.

You mean...someone didn't travel from Ohio to Virginia to run down an anti-fascist protestor in Charlottesville?

Exactly...and in the Portland incident referred to above - the Patriot Prayer group was bussing in people from Vancouver. It's not just one side.

You mean the poor morbidly obese woman who suffered a heart attack because she was close to the action but wasn't actually hit? That one? And yes, that asshole did indeed travel a long way. Like I said, the MAJORITY were close to home. Almost ALL of the antifa were bused in.

And you post this just after Antifa ambushes a prayer march? With* the police stepping down.

hmmmm....Opposing groups clash in downtown Portland riot

I can't find anything to substantiate the claim police were told to step down - in fact, it does not sound like they stepped down at all.

Portland police told KOIN there would be "significant law enforcement precense" downtown. KOIN reports that police were already dressed in riot gear before the 4 p.m. start time.

Another account: Portland Police revoke permit, declare riot as protesters clash downtown

No injuries reported other than that caused by the police attempt to disperse the antifia group with paintball guns and no one was killed.

Sounds like the police did their job.

Riot in Portland as far-right marchers clash with anti-fascists

There ya go.

No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

No one physically attacking them is a good person either, partisan girl.

Some were there to prevent the statues from being moved.

but someone as partisan as you wouldn't admit that, will you?

A good many were there to rally around a white supremacist message that had clear anti-semitic and racist overtones...something Trump should have condemned but couldn't.

Here's the question for today: Has Trump ever said "and some of them are fine people" about Muslims?

I wish the video wasn't chopped up this much, but yes, he is not anti Muslim, he is anti ISLAMIST. Which is a huge difference, and point that the MSM lies about at every opportunity.

Islam+ financial business for Trump= friend. Remember the Seychelles Islands? Depends on who's taking business to Trump. Remember Kushner? White House investigating $500 million in loans to Jared Kushner's family firm Friends + business= no travel ban!

36496817_10214141164497840_4536995098335903744_n.jpg

Enough said! By the way, has anyone heard from Trump's buddy Eric Prince lately, after getting caught lying about his accidental meeting in the Seychelles? It's all connected people, and hasn't got a damn thing to do with Muslims. It's all about the money.

"What you heard"? Lol! From another KKK law enforcement member I'm sure? Speaking of making " national news", wasn't the driver a KKK member? ttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/charlottesville-rally-turns-deadly-one-killed-after-car-strikes-crowd-n792116 Damn you folks are full of shit.

No, the head of the Fusion Center for Nevada. In other words a real, legit Homeland Security type who monitors terrorist activity all over the country.

You mean the poor morbidly obese woman who suffered a heart attack because she was close to the action but wasn't actually hit? That one? And yes, that asshole did indeed travel a long way. Like I said, the MAJORITY were close to home. Almost ALL of the antifa were bused in.
So, morbidly obese women don't count? Got it. Antifa killed how many again did you say? Once again, so full of shick.

All you have to say, "ain't much".

You'll see, o ye who is unfamiliar with the real world. Go on 'head and piss off America and see what it gets ya. You ain't gonna like it. No sir.

Forum List

Back