Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

Alex Jones, one of President Trump’s favorite broadcasters, is calling for civil war
In his radio show, on YouTube and on his Infowars website, Jones—who never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like and who has pushed the notion that Sandy Hook was faked—has been announcing that the United States is on the verge of a bloody second civil war. Like the radio DJs in Rwanda, Jones has been egging on his conservative listeners and viewers—an estimated 2.7 million people monthly—to kill more liberal fellow citizens over their political differences.

This kind of rhetoric needs to be actively opposed regardless of what side it's on - it's ginning up the politics of fear and there are always nuts waiting in the wings to act on it.
All it takes for Trump cultists, is an Alex Jones.

And he has a big following - that is what is disturbing.

But his people aren't travelling out of state to attack people. That is only antifa who is doing that.

Where'd all the people come from for the rally in Charlottesville?

The majority were locals. Within 100 miles from the event from what i heard from my law enforcement contacts. Like I said, there was a UNR student who made the trip and his presence made national news.

According to this there were numerous out of state militia groups:
Militias
Numerous armed, right-wing militia groups were present at the rally, claiming to be there to protect the First Amendment rights of the demonstrators. Groups involved included the Pennsylvania Light Foot Militia,[62] the New York Light Foot Militia,[63] the Virginia Minutemen Militia,[64] the Oath Keepers and the 3 Percenters.[65]

All I have to say is keep poking the bear, dumbshits. You'll have 80% of America on your ass like a pitbull in a heartbeat. Do you really want that? I'll tell you right now, that's what you'll get.
All you have to say, "ain't much".

You'll see, o ye who is unfamiliar with the real world. Go on 'head and piss off America and see what it gets ya. You ain't gonna like it.
Like I said earlier, I'm surprised we haven't seen your name on the news.

But his people aren't travelling out of state to attack people. That is only antifa who is doing that.

Where'd all the people come from for the rally in Charlottesville?

The majority were locals. Within 100 miles from the event from what i heard from my law enforcement contacts. Like I said, there was a UNR student who made the trip and his presence made national news.

According to this there were numerous out of state militia groups:
Militias
Numerous armed, right-wing militia groups were present at the rally, claiming to be there to protect the First Amendment rights of the demonstrators. Groups involved included the Pennsylvania Light Foot Militia,[62] the New York Light Foot Militia,[63] the Virginia Minutemen Militia,[64] the Oath Keepers and the 3 Percenters.[65]

Oh? How many Antifa heads exploded? Less than 20 in 30 seconds?

Hmm, I have my doubts, or they didn't cross the line far enough.

They will eventually, and reap the rewards.

You mean...someone didn't travel from Ohio to Virginia to run down an anti-fascist protestor in Charlottesville?

You mean the poor morbidly obese woman who suffered a heart attack because she was close to the action but wasn't actually hit? That one? And yes, that asshole did indeed travel a long way. Like I said, the MAJORITY were close to home. Almost ALL of the antifa were bused in.
So, morbidly obese women don't count? Got it. Antifa killed how many again did you say? Once again, so full of shick.

So what if she was obese...she wouldn't have died if that person hadn't driven his car into the crowd - there is no excuse for it and it's disgusting that people use he obesity as a reason to condemn HER instead of the killer.

All I have to say is keep poking the bear, dumbshits. You'll have 80% of America on your ass like a pitbull in a heartbeat. Do you really want that? I'll tell you right now, that's what you'll get.

You'll see, o ye who is unfamiliar with the real world. Go on 'head and piss off America and see what it gets ya. You ain't gonna like it.

I'm waiting for the leftists to break bad so its open season. :aargh:

I am not alone in that, either. Far, far, far from it.

Don't kid yourself, all real Americans are ready enough. From 20-90 baby, bank on it.

We're waiting for the leftists to make a slip.

Last edited:
Alex Jones, one of President Trump’s favorite broadcasters, is calling for civil war
In his radio show, on YouTube and on his Infowars website, Jones—who never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like and who has pushed the notion that Sandy Hook was faked—has been announcing that the United States is on the verge of a bloody second civil war. Like the radio DJs in Rwanda, Jones has been egging on his conservative listeners and viewers—an estimated 2.7 million people monthly—to kill more liberal fellow citizens over their political differences.

This kind of rhetoric needs to be actively opposed regardless of what side it's on - it's ginning up the politics of fear and there are always nuts waiting in the wings to act on it.

You mean...someone didn't travel from Ohio to Virginia to run down an anti-fascist protestor in Charlottesville?

You mean the poor morbidly obese woman who suffered a heart attack because she was close to the action but wasn't actually hit? That one? And yes, that asshole did indeed travel a long way. Like I said, the MAJORITY were close to home. Almost ALL of the antifa were bused in.

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.

I'm waiting for the leftists to break bad so its open season. :aargh:

Things need to tone down. Problem is the folks in charge show no desire to do so.

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.

From a car?

With the mentally ill, it doesn't matter which politics they go with, as they usually go with all of them at one point or other, and change as their illness leads them.

Alcoholic Joe McCarthy is a typical example, started out as a fanatic New Dealer, didn't get the 'love' he wanted for them Democrats when running for office, saw the success another candidate was having getting votes with using the Commie Conspiracy gimmick against opponents, and went with that, even to the extent of corresponding with the lawyer for many of the Nazis during the Nuremberg Trials, who himself was outed as a Soviet double agent in the 1950's, working as a provocateur among the remaining Nazis after WW II in West Germany. I doubt he had the first clue about politics, much like all the left wing parrots here who are merely deviants and degenerates of some kind or other hiding under some Democratic Party rhetoric.

With the mentally ill, it doesn't matter which politics they go with, as they usually go with all of them at one point or other, and change as their illness leads them.

Alcoholic Joe McCarthy is a typical example, started out as a fanatic New Dealer, didn't get the 'love' he wanted for them Democrats when running for office, saw the success another candidate was having getting votes with using the Commie Conspiracy gimmick against opponents, and went with that, even to the extent of corresponding with the lawyer for many of the Nazis during the Nuremberg Trials, who himself was outed as a Soviet double agent in the 1950's, working as a provocateur among the remaining Nazis after WW II in West Germany. I doubt he had the first clue about politics, much like all the left wing parrots here who are merely deviants and degenerates of some kind or other hiding under some Democratic Party rhetoric.

Joe McCarthy was actually onto something..

From a car?

Like all pagans, they want a human sacrifice; this need was magnified many times over when they couldn't get Zimmerman railroaded into being murdered in prison on fake charges for daring to defend himself from being killed by a thug who could have been Obama's son. It's now an obsession for them, and they need validation.

For a guy rooting out Commies, he didn't manage to find many, and over years of searching, except by accident; I think he was a double agent, really, deflecting attention away from real spies.

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

No, I'm stating that PROGRESSIVES are supporting shooting people....

Michael Moore Believes America Is A Liberal Country

Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump
no they are not...neither is michael moore!!!!!!

Oh, he's just there to not foment unrest, amirite?
CIVIL unrest, CIVIL disobedience.... Moore made that very clear in both the links provided....

And you ALL, claiming and spreading around that the people like Moore are spreading violence, is YOU promoting volence and getting your troops riled...locked and loaded.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

And when he actually is talking he speaks of "we're going to have to put our bodies on the line", That is a call for violent action, Care. You're simply wrong.

No it's not

For a guy rooting out Commies, he didn't manage to find many, and over years of searching, except by accident; I think he was a double agent, really, deflecting attention away from real spies.

I think he was hip to commie infiltration into America. :blahblah:

Also, it's my opinion you are a current agent provocateur.

Last edited:
Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

How many Congress people have trump supporters shot?
Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

Really?

Really?

You mean like CONSERVATIVES are supporting shooting people....?
Milo Yiannopoulos Defends 'Gunning Journalists Down' Comment

milo is a douchebag who makes incendiary comments to generate click bait. Because he's gay he thinks he can get away with it. He can't. No right winger i know likes him, or supports him. But, he is singular. I can point to well over a dozen left wingers who are calling for violent action.

I'm guessing you were on vacation all those times whining right wingers started threads whining because he was disliked.

From a car?

Doesn't say otherwise. She was hit by the car and the driver was charged with first degree murder.

From a car?

Doesn't say otherwise. She was hit by the car and the driver was charged with first degree murder.

I reckon he's charged with that then, that ain't my bidness.

Really?

Really?

You mean like CONSERVATIVES are supporting shooting people....?
Milo Yiannopoulos Defends 'Gunning Journalists Down' Comment

milo is a douchebag who makes incendiary comments to generate click bait. Because he's gay he thinks he can get away with it. He can't. No right winger i know likes him, or supports him. But, he is singular. I can point to well over a dozen left wingers who are calling for violent action.

so is Michael Moore....who else is actively calling for SHOOTING people?

Ted Nugent likens Democrats, media, academics, more to 'rabid coyotes' - CNNPolitics
Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.
Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."
"So come to that realization," he continued. "There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one."

No one sent me a link so this is the best synposis I could find.
Capital Gazette suspected shooter Jarrod Ramos’ feud with paper began over harassing a woman on Facebook

Ramos pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment, was sentenced to 90 days and then had his sentence reduced to probabtion. Since truth is a defense to a defamation claim, and the news agency truthfully reported on his case / conviction they could not be found liable on a defamation claim.

The guy was a friggin nightmare though when it comes to the stalking he was carrying out and it doesn't matter that it was carried out primarily over the internet because the damage he inflicted adversely impacted his victim's real life.

From a car?

Like all pagans, they want a human sacrifice; this need was magnified many times over when they couldn't get Zimmerman railroaded into being murdered in prison on fake charges for daring to defend himself from being killed by a thug who could have been Obama's son. It's now an obsession for them, and they need validation.

I'm waiting for the leftists to break bad so its open season. :aargh: You seem to forget one thing. I'm not you. The only thing breaking bad are the KKK and the Trump cultists. You planning on shooting them?

Things need to tone down. Problem is the folks in charge show no desire to do so.

Forum List

Back