Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

From a car?

Doesn't say otherwise. She was hit by the car and the driver was charged with first degree murder.

I reckon he's charged with that then, that ain't my bidness.
Maybe not! But supporting an agitator is. And that is exactly what Trump is. He's nothing buy trouble.

I guess you forgot about scott foval, he was actually paid by the shrilary campaign to go instigate violence at trump rallies. So trump talks about it, but the shrilary pays for it. Which is worse?:eusa_whistle:
Ha boss, you are a liar; Tracking down the cause of violence at Trump rallies

It must really suck to be you...

Two Democratic operatives lose jobs after James O’Keefe sting

"Scott Foval and Robert Creamer, two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives, have left their jobs after video investigations by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action found Foval entertaining dark notions about how to win elections. Foval was laid off Monday by Americans United for Change, where he had been national field director; Creamer announced Tuesday night that he was “stepping back” from the work he was doing for the unified Democratic campaign for Hillary Clinton.

The moves came after 36 hours of coverage, led by conservative and social media, for O'Keefe's video series “Rigging the Election.” In them, Foval is filmed telling hidden-camera-toting journalists about how they have disrupted Republican events. Foval also goes on at length about how an organization might cover up in-person voter fraud. In another Tuesday night statement, the Creamer-founded Democracy Partners, which used Foval as a contractor, denounced both Project Veritas and the statements caught on camera."
Two Democratic operatives lose jobs after James O’Keefe sting

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

"He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole"? Does not at least one of your bullet points describe most members of the Alt. Right?

The common denominator of all of these people is they are crazy first. Violent second, and then they adhere to some political group. The asshole who shot Steve Scalise was a Bernie supporter, yet no one blamed Bernie for the assholes violent action. No matter how tenuous the link, every moron who commits a violent act is trotted out by you people as evidence of trumps evil.

That is simply moronic.

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.
How soon they forget Charlottesville. "Some are fine people".

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Some, not all, were good people.

Shame so many on both sides only see black and white on an issue
No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

No one physically attacking them is a good person either, partisan girl.

Some were there to prevent the statues from being moved.

but someone as partisan as you wouldn't admit that, will you?

A good many were there to rally around a white supremacist message that had clear anti-semitic and racist overtones...something Trump should have condemned but couldn't.

Here's the question for today: Has Trump ever said "and some of them are fine people" about Muslims?

Many times, but of course you are clueless.

Notice the lack of media coverage of the Eid al-Ftir dinner he hosted at the White House? I knew you wouldn't know about that.

Alex Jones, one of President Trump’s favorite broadcasters, is calling for civil war
In his radio show, on YouTube and on his Infowars website, Jones—who never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like and who has pushed the notion that Sandy Hook was faked—has been announcing that the United States is on the verge of a bloody second civil war. Like the radio DJs in Rwanda, Jones has been egging on his conservative listeners and viewers—an estimated 2.7 million people monthly—to kill more liberal fellow citizens over their political differences.

This kind of rhetoric needs to be actively opposed regardless of what side it's on - it's ginning up the politics of fear and there are always nuts waiting in the wings to act on it.
All it takes for Trump cultists, is an Alex Jones.

And he has a big following - that is what is disturbing.

But his people aren't travelling out of state to attack people. That is only antifa who is doing that.

Where'd all the people come from for the rally in Charlottesville?

Their mothers?

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

No, I'm stating that PROGRESSIVES are supporting shooting people....

Michael Moore Believes America Is A Liberal Country

Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump
no they are not...neither is michael moore!!!!!!

Steve Scalise would argue that point with you.

Ooo, catching 7.62 X 39 is not a nice thing.

I hope I never do.

I believe it was a 5.56.

It was an SKS, dude. Something my buddy tried to talk me into buying when they were $115

I'm like: "LOL , them little itty bitty bullets, check out the bullets from my gun! :funnyface:"

Yeah, well, hindsight is 20/20. Whatcha gonna do?

A good many were there to rally around a white supremacist message that had clear anti-semitic and racist overtones...something Trump should have condemned but couldn't.

Here's the question for today: Has Trump ever said "and some of them are fine people" about Muslims?

I wish the video wasn't chopped up this much, but yes, he is not anti Muslim, he is anti ISLAMIST. Which is a huge difference, and point that the MSM lies about at every opportunity.

Islam+ financial business for Trump= friend. Remember the Seychelles Islands? Depends on who's taking business to Trump. Remember Kushner? White House investigating $500 million in loans to Jared Kushner's family firm Friends + business= no travel ban!

36496817_10214141164497840_4536995098335903744_n.jpg

Your column labels are wrong. It should say countries with governments unstable enough to verify identities of prospective foreign travelers. The only ones checked in the last column would still be checked.

And he has a big following - that is what is disturbing.

But his people aren't travelling out of state to attack people. That is only antifa who is doing that.
You mean...someone didn't travel from Ohio to Virginia to run down an anti-fascist protestor in Charlottesville?

You mean the poor morbidly obese woman who suffered a heart attack because she was close to the action but wasn't actually hit? That one? And yes, that asshole did indeed travel a long way. Like I said, the MAJORITY were close to home. Almost ALL of the antifa were bused in.

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.

From a car?

It was probably from CPR.

You mean...someone didn't travel from Ohio to Virginia to run down an anti-fascist protestor in Charlottesville?

You mean the poor morbidly obese woman who suffered a heart attack because she was close to the action but wasn't actually hit? That one? And yes, that asshole did indeed travel a long way. Like I said, the MAJORITY were close to home. Almost ALL of the antifa were bused in.

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.

From a car?

That would do it.

no they are not...neither is michael moore!!!!!!

Steve Scalise would argue that point with you.

Ooo, catching 7.62 X 39 is not a nice thing.

I hope I never do.

I believe it was a 5.56.

It was an SKS, dude. Something my buddy tried to talk me into buying when they were $115

I'm like: "LOL , them little itty bitty bullets, check out the bullets from my gun! :funnyface:"

Yeah, well, hindsight is 20/20. Whatcha gonna do?

My bad! You are quite correct!

From a car?

That would have been noted. It wasn't. The cause of death would have been listed as heart attack. It wasn't.

How soon they forget Charlottesville. "Some are fine people".

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Link.

Notice the lack of media coverage of the Eid al-Ftir dinner he hosted at the White House? I knew you wouldn't know about that.

It was covered in the media I listen to.

From a car?

That would have been noted. It wasn't. The cause of death would have been listed as heart attack. It wasn't.

No, her cause of death is listed as blunt force trauma, however, her mother claimed otherwise (saying she died almost instantly from a heart attack according to what paramedics and doctors had told her). Furthermore, there is no video that shows her being hit by the car. There is video of her being trampled by the people getting out of the way. The link may not play but type heather heyer mother heart attack into the Liveleak search field and it will pop up for you. It has also been reported that an antifa member by the name of dwayne dixon who was armed with a pistol was chasing the car and that is what caused the idiot to drive into the crowd of people.

Liveleak.com - Heather Heyer cause of death was a heart attack

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F

This link is to Washington, DC's News Channel Four:

Capital Gazette Says It Received Threats Following Shooting

Apparently, survivors at the paper have received death threats and emails celebrating the shooting.

From a car?

Did you read the report or some libtard reporter?

yes, some were

Link.

It was covered in the media I listen to.

You just answered your own question, dumbass! Just how stupid are you?

You asked if he said anything nice and then agreed with the answer that was provided. Why did you ask the question if you already knew the answer because it was covered in the media you listen to.

From a car?

The proper response to threads such as these hit.
CTL-ALT-FU.

This is a proper response to deliberate murders and attempted murders? Wow. You don't deliberately drive a car into a crowd, or blockade exits and shoot up innocent people at work.

PAUL ROSENBERG

I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

Link. Or apologize to all Trump supporters, you asshole.
No. Pissant. Tell your orange Jesus to stop
Threatening members of the press. You don’t need me to link all of his dangerous and stupid comments. If you do, you’re far more of a moron than I could have imagined.

If you can't do it, then I demand an apology for your asshole comments.

From a car?

The proper response to threads such as these hit.
CTL-ALT-FU.

This is a proper response to deliberate murders and attempted murders? Wow. You don't deliberately drive a car into a crowd, or blockade exits and shoot up innocent people at work.
FU is and always will be the proper response to idiots who try and score political points off these incidents.

Forum List

Back