Newspaper shooter ties to ALT R

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG
JUNE 30, 2018 10:00AM (UTC)

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F
I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.
How soon they forget Charlottesville. "Some are fine people".

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

Some, not all, were good people.

Shame so many on both sides only see black and white on an issue

^^^^ funnied by a person that sees everything as partisan, in black and white, ( or, blue and red)

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Except he had no history of violence or even contacting the woman in person. He just harassed her on line.

iu
Wow, wouldn't be surprised to see your name in the news either.

Somehow, I don't see that happening, pilgrim. ;)

I figured something like this in his background given his grievance with the paper. Oh well, the AMERICAN enemy is the PRESS, so killing reporters is PATRIOTIC, right?

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right

In Jarrod Ramos’ disturbing Twitter history, far-right connections and hints of violence against journalists

PAUL ROSENBERG

When the identity of the apparent gunman in the massacre of five journalists in Annapolis, Maryland, was revealed, Jonathan Hutson, a communications consultant and writer who lives nearby, had a shock of recognition. The suspect, Jarrod Ramos, had contacted Hutson in March 2015, taunting him about his role in alerting law enforcement and thwarting a potential mass killer who threatened schoolchildren and Jews in far-away Montana.

That individual in Montana, David Lenio, had overflowed with hyperbolic threats. Hutson’s efforts to stop him succeeded, as I reported at Salon shortly after it happened. Ramos was more cryptic and less overtly demonstrative — but in the end, far deadlier. Both were enigmatic, angry loners, with an unmistakable affinity for the racist alt-right...

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right | Salon.com %3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2018%2F06%2F30%2Fexclus ive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right%2F
I don’t think anyone is surprised that the orange lunatic is essentially telling his nutcases that this is ok.

yes, some were

some of the protestors against moving the statues, some of the protestors against leaving the statues, were good people.

No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

No one physically attacking them is a good person either, partisan girl.

Some were there to prevent the statues from being moved.

but someone as partisan as you wouldn't admit that, will you?

PAUL ROSENBERG

Wow....does lying just come with being a left wing asshole? The only ones who have definitive political backgrounds are the bernie sanders shooter who tried to murder republicans and the left wing asshat who tried to murder Trump...

PAUL ROSENBERG

Political correctness made him insane
PC is dead....tho trumpanzees have tried to revive it over the Red Hen restaurant issue.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Link. Or apologize to all Trump supporters, you asshole.
No. Pissant. Tell your orange Jesus to stop
Threatening members of the press. You don’t need me to link all of his dangerous and stupid comments. If you do, you’re far more of a moron than I could have imagined.

do you really believe that Trump's words ENDANGER news reporters?
They didn't endanger them. They got them killed.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Wow....does lying just come with being a left wing asshole? The only ones who have definitive political backgrounds are the bernie sanders shooter who tried to murder republicans and the left wing asshat who tried to murder Trump...
Ha, straighten up your signature. You're embarrassing yourself. You used some other idiots meme ; Viral meme says gun homicides are down 49 percent in past 12 years

From the author of the meme:
Craig Wisnom emailed us to say that he had created this meme for the Facebook page of Cold Dead Hands, an Internet community for supporters of gun rights. He noted that his original post had cited and linked to the Pew study, but the version we rated, sent to us by another reader, had lost that citation along the way. Wisnom agreed that we were right to take issue with his time frame.

"I am feeling stupid and embarrassed that when I put this together I missed out on a decade," he wrote. "I suppose it was my stupidly aging common sense that told me 1993 couldn't have been over 20 years ago, but math would dispute that feeling. While I strive to be factual and back up my information -- and hence the whole reason I cited the study as background to the story, so people could go to the source myself -- I'm not perfect doing things like this on a part-time and unpaid basis, and do make mistakes, exactly like this, or previously, when I had the date of the knife crimes data off by a few weeks, or the speed of a 9mm cartridge off by a factor of 10. I will correct it the next time it's posted. Thank you, and have a nice day."

PAUL ROSENBERG

yes, some were

^^^^ funnied by a person that sees everything as partisan, in black and white, ( or, blue and red)
I think right and wrong are the real words we need to be looking for.

He may have been an alt right dumb shit, but what he mainly is is a batshit crazy, violent asshole who should have been in prison long ago for stalking a poor woman for years. The fact that the government let that prick walk is a condemnation of the government.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

How many Congress people have trump supporters shot?
Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

No, I'm stating that PROGRESSIVES are supporting shooting people....

Michael Moore Believes America Is A Liberal Country

Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump
no they are not...neither is michael moore!!!!!!

Steve Scalise would argue that point with you.

Are you trying to imply that liberals support shooting congressmen? You know that's goofy, don't you?

Oh, he's just there to not foment unrest, amirite?
CIVIL unrest, CIVIL disobedience.... Moore made that very clear in both the links provided....

And you ALL, claiming and spreading around that the people like Moore are spreading violence, is YOU promoting volence and getting your troops riled...locked and loaded.

so KNOCK IT off, please.

And when he actually is talking he speaks of "we're going to have to put our bodies on the line", That is a call for violent action, Care. You're simply wrong.

Except he had no history of violence or even contacting the woman in person. He just harassed her on line.

I think you need to read up on the case there, sport.

Yes. He is Batshit crazy. Unfortunately, that is quite common among Trump supporters. I guess we are lucky more of them haven't gone that far yet.

Steve Scalise would argue that point with you.

Ooo, catching 7.62 X 39 is not a nice thing.

I hope I never do.

Who does he remind you of, angry and vengeful?

The vengeful world of Donald Trump, and why it matters

But there's a pattern to what he says and does and the campaign's waning days have placed that pattern in sharp focus as Trump issues apocalyptic warnings of a vast conspiracy to steal the election.

a_ov_sarlinrevenge_161030.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Analysis: Inside Donald Trump's vengeful worldview 2:00
"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me, and this will be our last chance to save it on November 8," Trump said in a speech this month.

The Candidate's Rhetoric

Your stupid link has the SPLC concerned about violence....Trump never responded

You know your leader is angry and vengeful.

I don't think the shrilary is Sassy's "Dear Leader".

PAUL ROSENBERG

The alt right idiots show up, demonstrate, and then go away. The violence happened because antifa assholes showed up and EVERYWHERE antifa shows up is violent. You want violence, just have a progressive group show up to engineer it.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Threatening members of the press. You don’t need me to link all of his dangerous and stupid comments. If you do, you’re far more of a moron than I could have imagined.

Trump's words KILLED journalists?

PAUL ROSENBERG

The alt right idiots show up, demonstrate, and then go away. The violence happened because antifa assholes showed up and EVERYWHERE antifa shows up is violent. You want violence, just have a progressive group show up to engineer it.
Cut and run, like the cowards that they are. A bunch of damn chickens and nothing to debate. The whole lot of them.

PAUL ROSENBERG

yes, some were

No one marching with torch bearing nazis is a decent person

But trump trolls wouldn’t know that, eh?

I agree. But that is as far as they went isn't it? According to the COTUS that is their RIGHT! The only speech that COTUS protects is hate speech you moron. "Friendly" speech doesn't need protection. There was no violence until your hero's antifa showed up and started it.

YOU are the problem here jilly. You absolve very real violent assholes because they attack people you don't like. Guess what, that sort of shit go's both ways. And if you idiots manage to get your revolution started, you're not going to like the results.

Trump's words KILLED journalists?
And they will continue to do so.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Cut and run, like the cowards that they are. A bunch of damn chickens and nothing to debate. The whole lot of them.

SPEECH is not violent asshole. antifa, showing up and attacking people. THAT is violence. Your support for that very fascist behavior is not surprising in the least.

PAUL ROSENBERG

Feel free to provide an example of your claim.

It's Jillian... she thinks she's a lawyer... she's delusional.

Forum List

Back