Newsweek ‘Fact’ Checkers Go Full Retard

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
‘Fact’ checkers have one purpose and one purpose only - to lie or divert attention from the truth.

4BD2C05F-6E38-4203-B7C3-D4F7690E25D8.png
649524FE-090F-4419-80C4-6CCED80BA21C.png

‘Fact’ checkers have one purpose and one purpose only - to lie or divert attention from the truth.

View attachment 716070View attachment 716071

BLM burnt some blocks, not cities, and yes, the BBC, AP News and Reuters covered it for about a year.

BLM burnt some blocks, not cities, and yes, the BBC, AP News and Reuters covered it for about a year.
You are either literally speaking, impossibly fucking stupid, or a shameless liar! Certainly your ass was not on the ground in Kenosha, Mlps, Chicago, Boston, NYC, Portland, Seattle, LA, St Louis, KC, or fucking Washington DC! As for your ludicrous media assertion, that is so nakedly dishonest a statement I can only conclude you approved in no uncertain terms to the naked in your face political agitating and calls for violence by the combined fascist democrat media colossus, which included the Biden campaign and the current totally illicit VP bailing out of jail hundreds of BLM/Antifa terrorists!

You are the scum of creation.... :fu:

I remember the "news" proclaiming BLM and Antifa both being causes of the destruction and riots............errrrr, excuse me, "PEACEFUL PROTESTS".

From what I surmized from listening to all the stations posting on the riots........errrrr, "peaceful protests"............BLM was initiating the destruction and burning, and Antifa was intiating the blowback against BLM......which apparently just turned into everybody looing stores.

"Newsweek fact checker" is

A - an oxymoron
B - someone who would be fired day 1
C - a tough guy hockey player?
D - no one human could possibly fact check all of newsweek's lies

You are either literally speaking, impossibly fucking stupid, or a shameless liar! Certainly your ass was not on the ground in Kenosha, Mlps, Chicago, Boston, NYC, Portland, Seattle, LA, St Louis, KC, or fucking Washington DC! As for your ludicrous media assertion, that is so nakedly dishonest a statement I can only conclude you approved in no uncertain terms to the naked in your face political agitating and calls for violence by the combined fascist democrat media colossus, which included the Biden campaign and the current totally illicit VP bailing out of jail hundreds of BLM/Antifa terrorists!

You are the scum of creation.... :fu:
Are you upset with BLM?
Tell them, not me.

I thought you loved liars.

Newsweek tweeted this on November 2, 2020: “Antifa plans wave of demonstrations on streets as U.S. election polls close.”

And on April 24, 2021, Newsweek itself posted an article with the title:“Antifa Activists Vow to Keep Fighting—Even as ‘Terrorists’”.

Forum List

Back