Newt Gingrich: Kamala Harris is probably the worst vice president in American history

Even worse than Agnew who was convicted of a felony and resigned in disgrace?
But Progs told us we have evolved. It is the 21st Century and all the bad things are in the past. Progs eviscerated Trump for over 4 years. And we got this. I go to the market and it ia incredible the prices are rising. And whether products you want is there or not and in the way you want them if they have it. Progs loves them come commie systems. Coming Soon if we do not wake up correctly....We have Pork today...Limited types and weight limits. No other meats.

Even worse than the traitor Pence, who didn’t overturn the election?

Even worse than Quail who couldn’t spell potato?

Even worse than Cheney who ran the Shrub administration into the ground?

Even worse than Agnew who was convicted of a felony and resigned in disgrace?

Yes, her approval rating is lower than ALL of them.

LOL. Are you among the tiny minority who approves of her performance as VP?

Wait. Fox and trumpers don't like the Democratic Party VP?

Color me SHOCKED
Isnt just them.
Hell, you cultists didnt like her(2%? in her own state) until the DNC told you to. Now you cultists act like you would slaughter a puppy for her.

if anything, it means he's cold & aesthetic.
Not if it's something she likes to be called and it respects her position in the family. IOW, you have no standing to even have an opinion on it, much less snicker like a 12 year old and try to turn it into an insult. Let's say it this way, did you actually hear him call her that in a speech?

She has a 28% approval rating. So a lot more people don't like her.
This tells us how bad she was as a Senator. With Kavanaugh, she and others had a script and were nasty. Independent thought, building a plan and actual sophisticated answers she does not do well. We were supposed to get greatness because of more choices with all of the PC, Diversity and such. Damn!

I suppose it's all just sliming to make it impossible for her to replace Biden. Throwing a monkey wrench into the 8-year Dem term, they hope.

Well, I hope, too.

Not being able to spell potato (he said it was spelled potatoe) wasn't really the worst thing in the world, but Dan Quayle (nobody can remember how to spell his name??) was otherwise innocuous.

And Agnew --- yeah, typical Maryland Governor, like the RINO we have there now. Resign or we put you in the clink after a nasty trial, they said, as they do with all the black female mayors lately. I guess the FBI is good for something after all. So Agnew resigned forthwith.

Are you pussies willing to admit you approve of Harris' performance as VP?

Come on, show us you're part of the 26%...

kamala harris isn't being used as much as she should be no doubt. i'm willing to bet that will change - but the media sure wants to gets some chaos going. never did they go after pense for being incognito - except when he headed the abysmal pandemic task force clusterfuck; & even then the media was not harsh on him at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Even worse than Cheney who ran the Shrub administration into the ground?
Thought-provoking. I have long thought that Cheney and Rumsfeld took over that presidency in a soft coup and ran it into the ground with losing forever wars. Now THAT was a truly bad VP. I'd say Caramel Harris is just ineffective and a do-nothing, which at least isn't as bad as taking us into futile wars.

kamala harris isn't being used as much as she should be no doubt. i'm willing to bet that will change - but the media sure wants to gets some chaos going. never did they go after pense for being incognito - except when he headed the abysmal pandemic task force clusterfuck; & even then the media was not harsh on him at all.

You didn't answer the question, do you approve of her performance as VP? Tell me you're in that tiny minority.

Not if it's something she likes to be called and it respects her position in the family. IOW, you have no standing to even have an opinion on it, much less snicker like a 12 year old and try to turn it into an insult. Let's say it this way, did you actually hear him call her that in a speech?

oh they can get their freak on any way they want. i never got even a child calling their parents mother or father. it's cold & too uptight IMO.

i can have an opinion & he comes across as cold & always has. the fact that he won't be alone in a room with another woman says much too.

anyhoo, chances seem to tilt in that direction.

Does Mike Pence call his wife ‘Mother’?

PolitiFact - Does Mike Pence call his wife ‘Mother’?

lol ... touchy touchy aren'cha?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
oh they can get their freak on any way they want. i never got even a child calling their parents mother or father. it's cold & too uptight IMO.

i can have an opinion & he comes across as cold & always has. the fact that he won't be alone in a room with another woman says much too.

anyhoo, chances seem to tilt in that direction.

Does Mike Pence call his wife ‘Mother’?
PolitiFact - Does Mike Pence call his wife ‘Mother’?

lol ... touchy touchy aren'cha?
He obviously has a great deal of respect for his wife. I'll ask again, have you ever heard him actually refer to his wife by that title in a speech? You can admit it, it's obvious you saw it in some source or other that breathlessly gossiped that he calls her that in private. IOW, it's their business.

Forum List

Back