Newt Gingrich: Kamala Harris is probably the worst vice president in American history

Me too...just ask my kids. Anything before the 21st century is old to them. 80s music may as well be 1880s....

that's why i enjoy watching reaction videos on youtube. younger people listening to older music for the first time. the one thing that they all have in common is they say that there is no originality in today's music. & how auto tune has replaced real talent.

that's why i enjoy watching reaction videos on youtube. younger people listening to older music for the first time. the one thing that they all have in common is they say that there is no originality in today's music. & how auto tune has replaced real talent.
I watch reactions to young people who never saw Larry Bird play. Too funny.

holy crap, batman - can you say PROJECTION??????????????

look at the performance artists in the ' GOP' ... mostly in house - but there are a few real winners in the senate too.

"Libs" never learn, because once they do they're no longer left. You guys are the champions of projection, fuck you guys even project projection.

"Libs" never learn, because once they do they're no longer left. You guys are the champions of projection, fuck you guys even project projection.

ralphy.jpg

Forum List

Back