Newt Gingrich: Kamala Harris is probably the worst vice president in American history

So men cannot be emotional and tender? Doesn't really describe a woman to me. My wife has a much harder character than I do. Don't use the words "woman" or "female"....describe a woman/female to an alien.

i didn't say men don't/can't ... i am talking about more intensely as a general 'rule'. i also said that is not to be taken as being 'weak'. of course your wife is strong. most females are. we have to be.

apparently my description doesn't pass muster with you, but i'd use the same exact words to marvin martian.

i didn't say men don't/can't ... i am talking about more intensely as a general 'rule'. i also said that is not to be taken as being 'weak'. of course your wife is strong. most females are. we have to be.

apparently my description doesn't pass muster with you, but i'd use the same exact words to marvin martian.
I would say it is someone who is distinctively feminine in nature with natural breasts that produce milk post birth, someone who gives birth, someone who is generally smaller in stature and build than a man and someone who doesn't have an Adam's apple.

Fair?

So then do it. What is a woman? Please describe that person to me but don't use the word "woman".

you know what? i CAN answer that & ironically is probably the most relevant.

a female will instinctively have her guard up walking down the street alone as she passes a group of males or will cross the street ... not get in an elevator if she's the only female. a male wouldn't think twice.

because it's the brain that is the starting point.
If that man were on an Island and didn't know what a woman was he would never say that. It is a mental disease that needs to be treated. Schizophrenics believe they see people who aren't there. We don't feed into that delusion. We treat it.

you know what? i CAN answer that & ironically is probably the most relevant.

a female will instinctively have her guard up walking down the street alone as she passes a group of males or will cross the street ... not get in an elevator if she's the only female. a male wouldn't think twice.
OK...actually males would depending on the neighborhood but we are getting there. Reason being women are usually a lot smaller and weaker then men. But not trans women hence trans women should not play sports against biological women. Thanks for making my point.

I would say it is someone who is distinctively feminine in nature with natural breasts that produce milk post birth, someone who gives birth, someone who is generally smaller in stature and build than a man and someone who doesn't have an Adam's apple.

Fair?

that's biological. not all females are capable of giving birth, or lactate. some men have bigger boobs than a lot of females.

what about hermaphrodites? sure, the incidences of that occurring are low & most are assigned female because its easier to perform surgery in that respect. but what of those 'females' that were raised female & grow to feel masculine?

that's what i mean by the starting point is in the brain.

OK...actually males would depending on the neighborhood but we are getting there.

is rape the first thing you think of?

Reason being women are usually a lot smaller and weaker then men. But not trans women hence trans women should not play sports against biological women. Thanks for making my point.

trans women on hormones lose all that. just not the height.

that's biological. not all females are capable of giving birth, or lactate. some men have bigger boobs than a lot of females.

what about hermaphrodites? sure, the incidences of that occurring are low & most are assigned female because its easier to perform surgery in that respect. but what of those 'females' that were raised female & grow to feel masculine?

that's what i mean by the starting point is in the brain.
You're mentioning a tiny %...for the most part my description is correct. There can be feminine men and tomboys. But for the most part the description is accurate.

You're mentioning a tiny %...for the most part my description is correct. There can be feminine men and tomboys. But for the most part the description is accurate.

it's a tiny % ... but that doesn't address the point of how the brain is wired & may not match up with the rest of biology .

No. Of course not. Not all trans women take hormones that is not even a criteria. Just have to identify as one.

one must identify & live as the opposite sex for at least a year b4 they are allowed to go further medically. people younger than 18 don't have a choice if their parents don't approve or have the money/ins.

We...sane people. According to leftists because I am a Jew, I am not white. I am white adjacent.

FYI this is where i got that phrase from. are you too young to know about this series?

1gv838.jpg

<pfffft>

what? last i heard it was the white supremes that think that. you consider me a leftist & i would consider you 'white' ... hell & i know you don't even have horns!

at one time i was considered a brownie.... a greasy WOP.
Horns an tail. We Jews all have em...

Forum List

Back