Newt Gingrich: Kamala Harris is probably the worst vice president in American history

Fox News can always depend on the profound ignorance of its viewers. Especially when it comes to American history.

I guess the Vice President who murdered one of our Founding Fathers is an okay guy compared to Harris, eh? This is the same guy who committed treason by plotting to attack Mexico.

And then there were the pro-slavery and pro-segregation Vice Presidents.

And then there was the Vice President who wanted to fund an expedition to the North Pole so they could drill to the center of the hollow Earth.

And then there was the Vice President who had to flee the country to avoid charges of treason.

And then there was Lincoln's Vice President who spent most of his time in Maine with his family while the Civil War was raging.

And then, of course, there was the Vice President who had to resign due to being convicted of bribery charges.

And then there was the "potatoe" guy.

And then there was the Vice President who led the charge to invade Iraq on false WMD claims, and signed on to the torture of "enemy combatants", helped to create the Department of Fatherland Security, and kicked off a new era of warrantless spying on every American.

Yup, and Harris is worse than all of them.

So it's "racist" point out Hariss's stupidity. Good to know. Dumbass. Wait.....dumbass and coward.

Don't sweat it. This is a guy that would take fault with Frosty The Snowman and call him racist for being white instead of being Frosty The Charcoal. :rolleyes:

Besides, Joe Biden is worse than Obama ever was and he's white.

But Progs told us we have evolved. It is the 21st Century and all the bad things are in the past. Progs eviscerated Trump for over 4 years. And we got this. I go to the market and it ia incredible the prices are rising. And whether products you want is there or not and in the way you want them if they have it. Progs loves them come commie systems. Coming Soon if we do not wake up correctly....We have Pork today...Limited types and weight limits. No other meats.
What does any of that have to do with VP Harris?

I was just about to comment in this thread that I didn't know there was already a thread about this so that's why it got merged guys from my thread.

Even worse than Quail who couldn’t spell potato?
Actually that is a false story. When the kid spelled potato with an E on the end Quayle said she was incorrect. The teacher told Quayle that he student was right and he just let it go. He chose to not make it an issue.

Hope is not a strategy

there will be no strategy when the (R)s, who have shelved real reform since the days paul ryan was speaker during the obama years & now????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta get rid of some more pseudo (R)s for that to happen. hope, although not a strategy ...

does springs eternal.

Problem is the left enjoys chaos and incompetency.

holy crap, batman - can you say PROJECTION??????????????

look at the performance artists in the ' GOP' ... mostly in house - but there are a few real winners in the senate too.

there will be no strategy when the (R)s, who have shelved real reform since the days paul ryan was speaker during the obama years & now????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta get rid of some more pseudo (R)s for that to happen. hope, although not a strategy ...

does springs eternal.
Well as you saw what happened in VA and in NJ...the (R)s are about to run the table on the Jihad Squad and their party.

Well as you saw what happened in VA and in NJ...the (R)s are about to run the table on the Jihad Squad and their party.

if you say so ... but from what i understand, virginia's gubernatorial race went right along with their historical trend & sure - it's a wake up call to the (D)S, but it really shouldn't have come as a surprise; but on the other hand - NJ's gov race bucked it.

Forum List

Back