Newt Gingrich: Kamala Harris is probably the worst vice president in American history

He obviously has a great deal of respect for his wife. I'll ask again, have you ever heard him actually refer to his wife by that title in a speech? You can admit it, it's obvious you saw it in some source or other that breathlessly gossiped that he calls her that in private. IOW, it's their business.

i believe it based on his character for the past 5 years.

relax, you already proved that you're a good little rw nutter.

I don't know what they mean by "might be."

Fox News can always depend on the profound ignorance of its viewers. Especially when it comes to American history.

I guess the Vice President who murdered one of our Founding Fathers is an okay guy compared to Harris, eh? This is the same guy who committed treason by plotting to attack Mexico.

And then there were the pro-slavery and pro-segregation Vice Presidents.

And then there was the Vice President who wanted to fund an expedition to the North Pole so they could drill to the center of the hollow Earth.

And then there was the Vice President who had to flee the country to avoid charges of treason.

And then there was Lincoln's Vice President who spent most of his time in Maine with his family while the Civil War was raging.

And then, of course, there was the Vice President who had to resign due to being convicted of bribery charges.

And then there was the "potatoe" guy.

And then there was the Vice President who led the charge to invade Iraq on false WMD claims, and signed on to the torture of "enemy combatants", helped to create the Department of Fatherland Security, and kicked off a new era of warrantless spying on every American.

Last edited:
i believe it based on his character for the past 5 years.

relax, you already proved that you're a good little rw nutter.
The best thing is, no one pops up 30 years down the road claiming he assaulted her during a late evening meeting. Nobody would believe her because he just doesn't let himself get into a situation where she could claim it.

At last check Harris could spell potato. Funny how the lunatic right is suddenly interested in the VP.

Who gives a fuck what Newt thinks?

She is responsible for the border? Wasn’t she put in charge of that?

as far as i know that hasn't changed. it's a bit better but far far from what you would like it be. the short term quick fixes are deportations & that's happening. hopefully real reform will materialize.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
At last check Harris could spell potato. Funny how the lunatic right is suddenly interested in the VP.
I'll take spelling potato differently over bungling the border situation any day. It's those kinds of things why she gets focus. Better get used to it, there is no shield she can hide behind and she will get criticized because of things she does.

as far as i know that hasn't changed. it's a bit better but far far from what you would like it be. the short term quick fixes are deportations & that's happening. hopefully real reform will materialize.
It was pretty stable right up until Quid Pro took office, then suddenly it turned into a crap show. What did they do wrong?

Priceless irony from a deluded lefty nutter

when pence was in congress, he never sponsored any legislation. when he was gov'nor, his solution to the rampant & increasing HIV problem in his state - was to pray. he also wrote an OP/ED saying that cigarettes didn't kill.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'll take spelling potato differently over bungling the border situation any day. It's those kinds of things why she gets focus. Better get used to it, there is no shield she can hide behind and she will get criticized because of things she does.
The border is an inherited problem. Harris is doing just fine. But we know what this is about. You guys didn't scruuutinize, Pence, Biden, Cheney, Gore or any other VP like you're doing now.

The border is an inherited problem. Harris is doing just fine. But we know what this is about. You guys didn't scruuutinize, Pence, Biden, Cheney, Gore or any other VP like you're doing now.
The border was pretty stable right up until Quid Pro took office, then it fell apart. What did they do wrong?

As for the other VP's, they weren't in charge of the border like she is. When you put someone in charge of something, like a completely unelected Hillary trying to take over the health care system, they get scrutinized.

It was pretty stable right up until Quid Pro took office, then suddenly it turned into a crap show. What did they do wrong?
Incorrect.

1637188736968.png

The legacy of the Trump administration continues to be felt at the U.S. border with Mexico. After four years of increasingly severe actions to restrict access to asylum, including expelling women and children under false cover of the COVID-19 pandemic, the misery Trump left behind is finally being revealed.

Ironically, many Trump supporters are now blaming the Biden administration for the increase in families and children arriving at the U.S. border, arguing this is what happens when we treat immigrants sympathetically. But allowing asylum seekers the chance to make their case in the U.S., as the Biden administration has begun to do by reversing many Trump programs, is not generosity. It is the law.

Reversing course after four years of bad management and disastrous policies is messy. As DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has repeatedly noted, the Biden administration inherited a gutted infrastructure, one that had done nothing to prepare for eventual increases in arrivals of migrants.

After all, the Trump administration did not have to. It had put into place so many measures to restrict access to the border that it had artificially suppressed the number of people that CBP and ICE would process into the United States.

Trump officials limited the number of people seeking asylum who could present themselves at the border on any given day. They redefined key elements of credible fear screenings and asylum law to make it virtually impossible for many asylum seekers—particularly women—to obtain access to the asylum process.

And even for those who were allowed to see an immigration judge to apply for asylum, Trump’s policies would not let them pursue their case from the United States. Instead, thousands of migrants were forced to “remain in Mexico” in squalid and dangerous makeshift camps.

Forum List

Back