Newt's choice for Sec of State: John Bolton

Well, we agree on two of the three. However, you are the biggest RINO on the board.

John Bolton has been a favorite of mine for some years. I wish he would run for president. But, he'd be more effective as SOS than even vice president.
The most appealing trait of Mr. Bolton I like is that he doesn't speak PC.

A great trait for our leading diplomat

I know what you ean when you say a diplomat should be PC...but Bolton has exhibited his throoughness of knowledge about foreign policy extremely well.

Obama is the one that tries to appease the foreign affairs and Bolton is a realist. Foreign countries will have to deal with the facts and strength of the US.

Well, we agree on two of the three. However, you are the biggest RINO on the board.

Not hardly ass wipe I am not the one that argues with ever conservative person on this boards, YOU are. I am what I am and will never vote for a person because he's just a republican you on the other hand will never vote for a republican because you are a democrat hack.

Now you lie as well as being the biggest RINO on the board.

I put down very effectively those far right wacks, like you, who pretend they are Republicans. Very easy to do, I might add.

I put down very effectively those far right wacks, like you, who pretend they are Republicans. Very easy to do, I might add.

You must have proof before an accusation can be true, if no proof then the accusation is just a lie.

It can't get any better than this.. John Bolton is revered by the Conservative wing of the republican party. Go Newt Go!

WOW, Newt is already lining up all the authoritarians for positions in his regime...

Here's his choice for Press Secretary...

170px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

You must have proof before an accusation can be true, if no proof then the accusation is just a lie.

All of your postings in a whole is the proof, of course.

Now, follow your own advice, stay focused, stay on track. You are doing better than last year at this, but you still have a long, long way to go.

All of your postings in a whole is the proof, of course.

Now, follow your own advice, stay focused, stay on track. You are doing better than last year at this, but you still have a long, long way to go.

Here we go if my post show what you accuses me of you can easily produce a few of those post, if not you no what they always say don't you?

Anyone can go back and read your posts.

I know you have not been changing them.

True enough.

The problem the Establishment doesn't realize yet is that down here in the rank and file, we've had quite enough of them.

What amazes me about these people in the Mr. Potter wing is that they just don't take no for an answer. The rank and file rejected Romney pretty soundly four years ago, but no matter, we'll just run him again.

The weird wacks far to the right rebuked him four years ago, split the vote enough, and McCain walked in with the nomination. Thompson-Huckabee supporters were the reason for the GOP defeat last time.

No, the reason for the GOP defeat last time was an unpopular war and a crappy economy. please don't try to pretend it was anything else or that Romney wouldn't have done a lot worse against McCain when Obama was leading McCain by single digits and Romney by double digits...

What you failed to realize is that when given a choice between McCain and Romney, most of the people who toyed with Thompson and Huckabee still ended up voting for McCain, because Romney was so awful.

And this is your problem, guy. Your whole rationale here has never been "Why is Romney Good", it's "Why everyone else sucks a bit more". And I would say the same of Toro and most of the other Mitt-bots here. I think Maple tries to polish the turd a bit by emphasizing some of Romney's "accomplishments"....

My attitude, if conservatives can't win with a conservative, maybe we don't deserve to be a movement.

Last edited:
I wish you would get the HTML correct, JoeB. You have me saying what you said, and you saying what I said. I understand that it is a simple error, but please correct it.

Yes, Obama beat McCain because of the war and the economy, and the fact that the GOP could not field an acceptable centrist opponent. A far rightie would have been destroyed.

What you don't understand is that the far righties in the GOP do not represent the great majority of America. They are the antithesis to the great majority of America.

Your problem is that you don't get it: "it" is that Romney can beat Obama, none of your candidate can.

You are finally correct: other than insisting you are a conservative when in fact you are further to the right and are in fact a reactionary wack, is that you and those like you "don't deserve to be a movement."

I wish you would get the HTML correct, JoeB. You have me saying what you said, and you saying what I said. I understand that it is a simple error, but please correct it.

Yes, Obama beat McCain because of the war and the economy, and the fact that the GOP could not field an acceptable centrist opponent. A far rightie would have been destroyed.

What you don't understand is that the far righties in the GOP do not represent the great majority of America. They are the antithesis to the great majority of America.

Your problem is that you don't get it: "it" is that Romney can beat Obama, none of your candidate can.

You are finally correct: other than insisting you are a conservative when in fact you are further to the right and are in fact a reactionary wack, is that you and those like you "don't deserve to be a movement."

Okay, I fixed it, not realizing you were easily confused.

Incidently, on economic and social issues, I'm probably closer to the center. I'm against banning abortion, couldn't give a shit about gay marriage, and think that we really need to drag out these banksters and keelhaul them. So your attempts to peg me as "far right" are laughable as Toro's attempts to peg me as far left.

It isn't about right and left with me, it's about right and wrong.

I don't think anyone else who ran in 2008 could have done much better than McCain did. But that has nothing to do with idealogy as so much as it has to do with personality.

Huckabee scared teh business wing of the party, Romney scared the Evangelicals, Thompson looked like he was half asleep. Guiliani was actually more centrist than McCain and performed far worse, but that was due to his own arrogance.

I mean, if you can't get ME to vote for Romney, and I've voted Republican in every presidential election since 1980, then there is no way you can get enough other people to vote for him.

Idealogy doesn't win elections, enthusiasm does. Even you aren't enthusiastic about Romney.

You have no worthy points to refute. Point: Romney can beat Obama. Point: Newt can't.

Those are the only worthy points here.

Forum List

Back