Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Oh look honey "the DET mail in showed up" 98% for Biden. Trump lost 200K votes during shutdown. Oh well, nothing we can look into. We'll git em next time, you betcha!

Says no one ever of sound mind with integrity.

Another conspiracy video you've never watched, with claims you can't defend nor articulate.

Shocker.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracy claims like meaningless garbage to be abandoned, surely you'll understand if we treat your conspiracies the same way.

Laughing.....we've reached the 'allegation spam' phase of the conspiracy. Also known as the 'fire and forget'.

Where they cycle through random accusations they can't defend, running to the next as the last one falls.

Last, if your arguments had merit.....you wouldn't have to run.
I am right here traitor. The videos I am showing are the ones that have not been taken down. A lot of them have. Why do you think that is?

I am right here traitor. The videos I am showing are the ones that have not been taken down. A lot of them have. Why do you think that is?

No, Last. You're fleeing desperately from conspiracy to conspiracy, spamming videos you've never watched, links you've never followed, with claims you can't articulate.....and abandon as you scramble to the next conspiracy.

I've been dealing with truthers, flat earthers, birthers, moon landing hoaxers, all your ilk for years. And this is a predictable, albeit pathetic phase of every crumbling conspiracy.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to run.

Its' not a funny situation. Every middle class AVG Taxpayer down about $500K in home value, IRA, 401K and inflation since this Election fraudulent "takeover". I don't look at that as "entertainment" for fun on USMB. On the brink of WAR also due to incompetence in DC and or working for China. See their GDP growth since compared to USA. Same for most of the world. We get hammered by dumb decisions// idiots like above just run around posting....No thats' not true....even with video backup....no thats' not true...like parrots.

Its' not a funny situation. Every middle class AVG Taxpayer down about $500K in home value, IRA, 401K and inflation since this Election fraudulent "takeover". I don't look at that as "entertainment" for fun on USMB. On the brink of WAR also due to incompetence in DC and or working for China. See their GDP growth since compared to USA. Same for most of the world. We get hammered by dumb decisions//

Every court to hear your bleating Big Lie conspiracy fantasy has laughed it out the door. Every court, every single time.

Every count, every recount, every hand count, machine count, mandatory audit, forensic audit, state tally, and electoral vote show the same winner: Biden.

With your ilk failing miserably to demonstrate wide-spread fraud.

Your delusional turd polishing is funny AF

Another conspiracy video you've never watched, with claims you can't defend nor articulate.

Shocker.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracy claims like meaningless garbage to be abandoned, surely you'll understand if we treat your conspiracies the same way.
If you do not believe your own eyes you are hopelessly brainwashed and very dishonest.

If you do not believe your own eyes you are hopelessly brainwashed and very dishonest.

Laughing......even YOU can't articulate what your random conspiracy videos are supposed to confirm. You've never watched these videos. You've never fact checked your 'lists of evidence'.

You're spamming.

A predictable, inevitable stage of all failing conspiracies. Just ask the Truthers.

Every court to hear your bleating Big Lie conspiracy fantasy has laughed it out the door. Every court, every single time.

Every count, every recount, every hand count, machine count, mandatory audit, forensic audit, state tally, and electoral vote show the same winner: Biden.

With your ilk failing miserably to demonstrate wide-spread fraud.

Your delusional turd polishing is funny AF
You can recount illegal votes a million times and the numbers will not change.

You can recount illegal votes a million times and the numbers will not change.

Illegal, says who?

Again, your conspiracy is a series of nested assumptions that you simply don't have evidence to prove. You claim there were hundreds of thousands of 'illegal votes'. But can't actually demonstrate that with facts.

Which is why the bug of your silly conspiracy splatters on the windshield of the standards of law.

Yet another bullshit video. My shocked face --> :lol:

From the video...

Lawyer: Bob, if you would... alright, so this, in the upper left hand corner, you can see the time. It's 11:05pm. This is after everyone was told to go home because there was a major water main break.

That's a lie. That was never the reason given to them to leave.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to post bullshit videos of lying lawyers.

<crickets>

You silence reveals not even you know what you're posting, FruitLoops. That video isn't even from election night, despite the false claim that it is.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to keep posting bullshit videos.

Of course not. There's either zero accompanying each video, or vague statements like "These claims were never answered or investigated"

Which could apply to any video.

Last hasn't watched the videos he spamming. He never fact checked his 'list of evidence' or even bothered to read it. He' spamming......fleeing from one allegation to the next.

And I think you were the one that started his rout today.....by calling him out of his 500,000 vote bullshit.

EmbUATgXEAEeQde

Never investigated, just denied.

There's about a 436.4% chance that guy is just making up numbers as he goes along.
He has degrees in computer science. What do you have but a lying piehole? Those numbers do not happen. Obvious fraud dismissed and never investigated.

Forum List

Back