Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Which explains why he's not even bothering to either explain or defend what he's posting. He's just googling for shit and posting here, sight unseen, whatever he finds.

A normal person would have stopped doing g that a looong time ago. He's nearly 30 months in and still doing it, despite nevervonce proving any claim of fraud.

Not one.
The sheer number of ballots for Biden in the middle of the night prove it. The ratios are the same and the percentages for Biden are statistically impossible. Those are facts.

The sheer number of ballots for Biden in the middle of the night prove it. The ratios are the same and the percentages for Biden are statistically impossible. Those are facts.

No, they don't prove it, puddin'-head. In fact, it was predicted to happen before the election since Biden asked his supporters to vote by mail and in many states, mail-in ballots were counted last.

Even Trump knew this and according to one of his advisors, planned on using that to dupe his base in case he lost -- which is exactly what he did.

Debunked 3 years ago...

The story was first reported in The Buffalo Chronicle, which regularly publishes misinformation. That story was then retweeted Monday by attorney Jordan Sekulow, who is the son of one of Trump’s top lawyers, Jay Sekulow.

Merlino, 58, is currently serving supervised release in Florida after a 2018 plea deal. The son of South Philadelphia rose to head of the city’s crime family following a bloody mid-’90s internal war.

The claims were never offered as evidence in an evidentuary hearing.
What claims? Remember, you've never read any of them. First claim, first link....and its fucking dead.

You'd have known that if you'd bothered to check.

You're just spamming.

Its' not a funny situation. Every middle class AVG Taxpayer down about $500K in home value, IRA, 401K and inflation since this Election fraudulent "takeover". I don't look at that as "entertainment" for fun on USMB. On the brink of WAR also due to incompetence in DC and or working for China. See their GDP growth since compared to USA. Same for most of the world. We get hammered by dumb decisions// idiots like above just run around posting....No thats' not true....even with video backup....no thats' not true...like parrots.

"Every middle class AVG Taxpayer down about 500K in home value"?

Really? They are down 500,000 in home value? That's funny, because the highest home values have been is around 405.9K (which was under Biden), and currently they are sitting at around 393K. Under Trump, the highest home value was at around 276. I'm thinking you're pulling figures outta your ass, like you pull most of your "facts".

Here is a chart to help with your misunderstandings...................

What claims? Remember, you've never read any of them. First claim, first link....and its fucking dead.

You'd have known that if you'd bothered to check.

You're just spamming.
It is not dead. Thatt is where I got the videos from. You are dead from the neck up.

If you think anything was amiss with any election since 2020, you are now put into your own box as an 'election denier' or promulgating 'the big lie':

If you think anything was amiss with any election since 2020, you are now put into your own box as an 'election denier' or promulgating 'the big lie':
Yep. Right where you belong.

But it's good. There's always people we should never bother taking seriously. These kinds of issues clarify the matter.

Yep. Right where you belong.

But it's good. There's always people we should never bother taking seriously. These kinds of issues clarify the matter.
Don't worry Comrade, I have learned exactly where I belong. Oh, forgive me if I offended. Don't sick your dogs on me.

Don't worry Comrade, I have learned exactly where I belong. Oh, forgive me if I offended. Don't sick your dogs on me.
My dog is a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt a fly (though, admittedly, squirrels are another matter). In any case, your fascist wet dreams aren't real. No one is coming for you. We're just laughing at you.

My dog is a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt a fly (though, admittedly, squirrels are another matter). In any case, your fascist wet dreams aren't real. No one is coming for you. We're just laughing at you.
Why do you call people fascists when you support the fascists in power?

Please EXPLAIN the 'fascists' comment.........Are you capable. Doubt?
Making arrests and getting convictions for political gain. The media covering up their lies and corporations pushing their agenda. That is the illegitimate administration and it is textbook fascism. Now you know.

Forum List

Back