Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Why do you call people fascists when you support the fascists in power?
Well, this thread hasn't aged well. But I see you are still here almost 2 years later still braying about "explosive developments".
Don't you ever get tired of hawking the same bullshit day after day.

Still no evidence of any kind to support ANY allegations of widespread election fraud.

But it will be a lot of fun watching the Republican nominee lose spectacularly in 2024. :)

Making arrests and getting convictions for political gain. The media covering up their lies and corporations pushing their agenda. That is the illegitimate administration and it is textbook fascism. Now you know.
So who was arrested that didn’t deserve it?

Bannon?
Flynn?
Stone?
All J6ers?

Well, this thread hasn't aged well. But I see you are still here almost 2 years later still braying about "explosive developments".
Don't you ever get tired of hawking the same bullshit day after day.

Still no evidence of any kind to support ANY allegations of widespread election fraud.

But it will be a lot of fun watching the Republican nominee lose spectacularly in 2024. :)
Why do you say there is no evidence? No evidence has been investigated. No evidence was allowed to be presented in court. The criminals in charge made sure of that. You got nothing but denial and political persecution and intimidation. If Trump truly lost the 2020 election none of this would be going on. It is going on because he was clearly defrauded. Deal with it you bag of shit. Feel free to put me on ignore.

My dog is a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt a fly (though, admittedly, squirrels are another matter). In any case, your fascist wet dreams aren't real. No one is coming for you. We're just laughing at you.
Fascist wet dreams? So labeling your political opponents as domestic terrorists, white supremacists, dangerous election deniers, is not fascism?

Trust me, I've been on this rock long enough to see through your evil laughter.

Why do you say there is no evidence? No evidence has been investigated. No evidence was allowed to be presented in court. The criminals in charge made sure of that. You got nothing but denial and political persecution and intimidation. If Trump truly lost the 2020 election none of this would be going on. It is going on because he was clearly defrauded. Deal with it you bag of shit. Feel free to put me on ignore.
It's all been investigated. He lost. His "lawyers" had ample opportunity to present factual evidence to a judge to convince them there was need for more discovery and a trial. They FAILED to that....70+ times and counting. How many fucking times do you want an at bat and how many years do you think you deserve to litigate an election that there was no credible evidence of widespread fraud?...why..just because you say so? :)

Donald..Trump..lost.
Deal with it. Move on, and stop whining you mewling cuck! :auiqs.jpg:

It's all been investigated. He lost. His "lawyers" had ample opportunity to present factual evidence to a judge to convince them there was need for more discovery and a trial. They FAILED to that....70+ times and counting. How many fucking times do you want an at bat and how many years do you think you deserve to litigate an election that there was no credible evidence of widespread fraud?...why..just because you say so? :)

Donald..Trump..lost.
Deal with it. Move on, and stop whining you mewling cuck! :auiqs.jpg:
It was never investigated by state authorities. You need to stop lying and admit they stole the election and the cover has failed. Sucks for you.

"Every middle class AVG Taxpayer down about 500K in home value"?

Really? They are down 500,000 in home value? That's funny, because the highest home values have been is around 405.9K (which was under Biden), and currently they are sitting at around 393K. Under Trump, the highest home value was at around 276. I'm thinking you're pulling figures outta your ass, like you pull most of your "facts".

Here is a chart to help with your misunderstandings...................

OK you got me you pole-smoking loon. on a poorly worded sentence. "Every middle class AVG Taxpayer down about $500K in home value, IRA, 401K and inflation"
You still had to take it out of context to make your weak point. OVERALL sapsucker....OVERALL down a bunch. Sum it up penis mouth. its' also block to block mayonaise mouth.

My apologies if you are not the SF pole-smoking poster I have you lumped in with. get off me! I am working here!

Last edited:
It was never investigated by state authorities. You need to stop lying and admit they stole the election and the cover has failed. Sucks for you.
All 50 states CERTIFIED their elections. :auiqs.jpg:

Donald..Trump...lost. And it will 10X as much fun to watch him lose in 2024.
And knowing you cucks will still whine about it. :)

What crime hasn't he? Do not even try to tell you believe he is not a criminal influence peddling white trash asshole. If you do there is no way to describe your level of stupidity.

Thanks for not citing a crime. Proves you were full of shit, just as I knew you were.

:dance:

Bullshit. Arizona audited their results. Biden won by an even bigger margin.

Correction: ARIZONA RINO re-counted the paper they "received" They did not audit the envelope signature mismatches. they found 53K ballots in question, but yet nothing was done about it. They found over 23K names voted more than once.....again nothing was done about it. They found deleted Election files....but they chose not to pursue it.

FANN BLOWS.

Correction: ARIZONA RINO re-counted the paper they "received" They did not audit the envelope signature mismatches. they found 53K ballots in question, but yet nothing was done about it. They found over 23K names voted more than once.....again nothing was done about it. They found deleted Election files....but they chose not to pursue it.

FANN BLOWS.

Of course something was done about those 53K ballots in question. Maricopa's Republican-led Election Board answered the questions. Everything was resolved. Arizona was legit and the audit increased Biden's lead.

Of course something was done about those 53K ballots in question. Maricopa's Republican-led Election Board answered the questions. Everything was resolved. Arizona was legit and the audit increased Biden's lead.

53K in an 11K race was enough for De-Certification and hold a special Election. No....nothing was done. FANN did not even punish MCBOS when they withheld requested information.//

but you know all of this. I just repost if in case any honest new decent posters come by to read during down time.

Forum List

Back