Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

EmbUATgXEAEeQde

Never investigated, just denied.

There was a lawsuit.

Andrew Sitto says he was a poll challenger at TCF on Election Day who remained late into the night as ballots were processed. He says at approximately 4 :30 a.m. on Wednesday, "tens of thousands" of ballots were brought in to the center for counting. He said all of the ballots he watched being counted were for Biden. While the lawsuit uses this statement about these specific ballots to say "apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates," Sitto only commented on ballots he observed. Election experts in Michigan and across the country expected absentee ballots to favor Biden, especially after Trump repeatedly blasted the process ahead of the election.

There was a lawsuit.

Andrew Sitto says he was a poll challenger at TCF on Election Day who remained late into the night as ballots were processed. He says at approximately 4 :30 a.m. on Wednesday, "tens of thousands" of ballots were brought in to the center for counting. He said all of the ballots he watched being counted were for Biden. While the lawsuit uses this statement about these specific ballots to say "apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates," Sitto only commented on ballots he observed. Election experts in Michigan and across the country expected absentee ballots to favor Biden, especially after Trump repeatedly blasted the process ahead of the election.
I do not care about before the election, dumbass.

He has degrees in computer science. What do you have but a lying piehole? Those numbers do not happen. Obvious fraud dismissed and never investigated.

We have the election integrity manager Georgia, Trump's own cyber security experts, the DOJ, the Attorney General, the Maricopa County Election Board, the Secretary of State of Georgia and EVERY court to ever heard your conspiracy.

Oh, and the actual election results.

These claims were never answered or investigated. WHY?

Who says these ridiculous “imaginings” weren't investigated properly? — You?

This unsubstiated b.s. came from the imagination of one of Trump’s rich buddies, Patrick Byrne, who is charged by Dominion for claiming / “imagining” falsely that it … was founded by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to help him cheat in elections there twenty years ago!

Enough said …

Last edited:
No, Last. You're fleeing desperately from conspiracy to conspiracy, spamming videos you've never watched, links you've never followed, with claims you can't articulate.....and abandon as you scramble to the next conspiracy.

I've been dealing with truthers, flat earthers, birthers, moon landing hoaxers, all your ilk for years. And this is a predictable, albeit pathetic phase of every crumbling conspiracy.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to run.
You are repeating yourself ignoring the facts about how many conspiracy theories have come true. The election was obviously stolen and you only have a corrupt government to back you up. It is unfortunate that is all you need. So maybe shut the fuck up.

We have the election integrity manager Georgia, Trump's own cyber security experts, the DOJ, the Attorney General, the Maricopa County Election Board, the Secretary of State of Georgia and EVERY court to ever heard your conspiracy.

Oh, and the actual election results.
Fuck those assholes, they have no integrity and either do you.

You are repeating yourself ignoring the facts about how many conspiracy theories have come true. The election was obviously stolen and you only have a corrupt government to back you up. It is unfortunate that is all you need. So maybe shut the fuck up.

I'm repeating that you're fleeing from conspiracy to conspiracy as long as you keep repeating your 'fire and forget' abandonment of the videos you've never watched and 'lists of evidence' you've never fact checked.

Lists that say, right on the website, that nothing they've posted there should be used in court.

Are you starting to see why every court to hear you gibbering batshit has laughed it out of the room?

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Are you on drugs, FruitLoops? What I posted was in response to the affidavit YOU posted.

Do you even know what you posted? Or are you just in spam mode now?

Do you think Last reads this shit? He's spamming videos he's never so much as opened, lists he's never fact checked...from a website that says nothing posted there should be used in court.

And they wonder why their claims keep failing when subject to the standards of the law.

Do you think Last reads this shit? He's spamming videos he's never so much as opened, lists he's never fact checked...from a website that says nothing posted there should be used in court.

And they wonder why their claims keep failing when subject to the standards of the law.

Which explains why he's not even bothering to either explain or defend what he's posting. He's just googling for shit and posting here, sight unseen, whatever he finds.

A normal person would have stopped doing g that a looong time ago. He's nearly 30 months in and still doing it, despite nevervonce proving any claim of fraud.

Not one.

I'm repeating that you're fleeing from conspiracy to conspiracy as long as you keep repeating your 'fire and forget' abandonment of the videos you've never watched and 'lists of evidence' you've never fact checked.

Lists that say, right on the website, that nothing they've posted there should be used in court.

Are you starting to see why every court to hear you gibbering batshit has laughed it out of the room?
The claims were never offered as evidence in an evidentuary hearing. Again, a fact you will never change. Now why weren't the claims investigated by state authorities instead of just dismissed on technicalities by corrupt or intimidated judges?

Fact checked by bought and paid for hacks? GFY

I think I will just ignore Lastamender completely from now on.

Alternatively, when I see his crap posted I won’t bother to read it, and just answer …

“NO TIME TO WASTE ON TROLLS!”
Life is just too short. I could be out dancing instead! :dance:

Forum List

Back