Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

It has been OVER 4 weeks and nothing.

Not a speck of evidence that the election was stolen.

This thread is over.

Meanwhile nobody is being arrested for massive election fraud....

But we can just assume the 2022 elections are all fraudulent too, right?
No, no ---- that's the one where Biden's commie party will lose 50 seats in the House and control of the Senate, so that election will be just fine.

Naaaaaah, today the Governor of Pennsylvania has started an inquiry into the Pennsylvania election in 2020. There DO seem to be a lot of doubts out there.
Any inquiry a Democratic governor like Wolf starts is a cover up. It does show how worried they are.

It may be possible that the democrats rigged the election to put Biden in office.

If so it’s beginning to look like a big mistake. At the rate Joe is going the nation will be so sick of him that a Republican will win in 2024 and the republicans will own the Oval Office for at least the following 12 years.

It may be possible that the democrats rigged the election to put Biden in office.

If so it’s beginning to look like a big mistake. At the rate Joe is going the nation will be so sick of him that a Republican will win in 2024 and the republicans will own the Oval Office for at least the following 12 years.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh ----- but WHICH Republican? That is the question. Wouldn't surprise me if the GOP burns itself up with the infighting over whether it will be Trump or DeSantis or someone else.

Anyway, I checked this thread because I supposed the explosion the OP referred to would be the public panic as the Delta Covid rages out of any possible control as the kids go back to school and infect themselves and everybody else. I see trouble coming. More trouble, that is.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ----- but WHICH Republican? That is the question. Wouldn't surprise me if the GOP burns itself up with the infighting over whether it will be Trump or DeSantis or someone else.
I agree it will be an interesting Presidential Primary race. The old establishment may even run Jeb Bush again.

But the article is from 2.5 months ago. Did something explode in July and we missed it?

I'm tired of hearing what WILL happen and want to see it HAPPEN.
Well said. I make a policy of not reading articles that speculate. The future hasn't happened. News is supposed to have happened. Somebody's stupid future prediction is clickbait, not news.

It has been OVER 4 weeks and nothing.

Not a speck of evidence that the election was stolen.

This thread is over.
LOL

This thread is NOT over. Posters will be returning here for quite some time to make fun of the OP for being such a flaming retard.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hmmm, I’m starting to think this source was bullshit.

Maybe, just maybe, that’s why the OP’s nonsense always ends up in the conspiracy theory forum. Maybe.

Hmmm, I’m starting to think this source was bullshit.

Maybe, just maybe, that’s why the OP’s nonsense always ends up in the conspiracy theory forum. Maybe.
It is only a conspiracy because the media and the other people that have lied for 5 years say it is. Their conclusion is not fact based. The fact that 7 states picked different electors proved there was plenty of evidence.

The lie only works because it is being enforced daily. The fact that Trump supporters are somehow traitors is manufactured bullshit. You want a shit country. I don't. There was massive fraud.

It is only a conspiracy because the media and the other people that have lied for 5 years say it is. Their conclusion is not fact based. The fact that 7 states picked different electors proved there was plenty of evidence.

The lie only works because it is being enforced daily. The fact that Trump supporters are somehow traitors is manufactured bullshit. You want a shit country. I don't. There was massive fraud.
There was not massive fraud and you have fallen flat trying to prove there was any.

Rread this carefully BOY. NO ONE has EVER produced any evidence to prove mmassive fraud or that the election was tolen least of all your ignorant ass

There was not massive fraud and you have fallen flat trying to prove there was any.

Rread this carefully BOY. NO ONE has EVER produced any evidence to prove mmassive fraud or that the election was tolen least of all your ignorant ass
7 states picked alternative electors because they thought there was massive fraud. A fact you cannot change. Next.

Evidence was produced but never heard by our corrupt judges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back