Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Yeah just one more thing. If you think everyone is in on the fraud why would you predict anything would explode and people would be going to prison?
I did not predict that. Try something I said, you dumb troll.

I did not predict that. Try something I said, you dumb troll.
‘As Cyber Ninjas prepares to present its findings from a widely criticized audit of the 2020 election results in Arizona's Maricopa County, some Republicans are strongly criticizing the process the Florida-based company followed.

Trey Grayson, a Republican who served as Kentucky's Secretary of State from 2004 to 2011, dismissed the trustworthiness of the audit in remarks to the Associated Press published on Sunday. "There are too many flaws in the way this review was conducted to trust it," Grayson said.

Arizona's state Senate Republicans had used biased and inexperienced contractors to carry out the audit, he said, adding that they often used unusual and unreliable methods to conduct the process. Arizona Republicans had also turned to funders who readily promoted conspiracy theories.’

Coming as a surprise to no one.

‘As Cyber Ninjas prepares to present its findings from a widely criticized audit of the 2020 election results in Arizona's Maricopa County, some Republicans are strongly criticizing the process the Florida-based company followed.

Trey Grayson, a Republican who served as Kentucky's Secretary of State from 2004 to 2011, dismissed the trustworthiness of the audit in remarks to the Associated Press published on Sunday. "There are too many flaws in the way this review was conducted to trust it," Grayson said.

Arizona's state Senate Republicans had used biased and inexperienced contractors to carry out the audit, he said, adding that they often used unusual and unreliable methods to conduct the process. Arizona Republicans had also turned to funders who readily promoted conspiracy theories.’

Coming as a surprise to no one.
There were too many flaws in the election itself. That is what the audit will show. Fuck that RINO. It is his last term.

I never said they did not. Show me where I said that. I'll wait.
You just said election fraud is a federal crime...meaning that the DOJ isn't arresting people because they are supposedly "in on it".

Now that you admit it is a state crime...please tell us why there states are not arresting anyone. Let me guess...all 11 of these states are "in on it" too...right?

You just said election fraud is a federal crime...meaning that the DOJ isn't arresting people because they are supposedly "in on it".

Now that you admit it is a state crime...please tell us why there states are not arresting anyone. Let me guess...all 11 of these states are "in on it" too...right?
Well Lastamender; why aren't the states arresting people for all of this alleged fraud?

False. Biden will still be the prez tomorrow and for the foreseeable future up and perhaps beyond 2024. I dont know exactly what it is that you are smoking but it must be some good shit.
He's smoking conserva-psilocybin, a hallucinogenic.

I swear it is like talking to a rock. The DOJ is in on the fraud. They will not arrest anyone.
LOLOL

Everyone is in on it.

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

I think Biden is a moron. That has nothing to do with you trying to derail the thread with non-sequiturs because even you know you're defeated.
that makes it even worse you knowingly support a moron
Makes you an even bigger moron.
Bidens MAMA
Making America Moronic Again

that makes it even worse you knowingly support a moron
Makes you an even bigger moron.
Bidens MAMA
Making America Moronic Again
LOL

By support him, you mean calling him an idiot, a loser and a senile old man?

You're truly fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back