Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

He was legitimately elected end of story.

None of you stupid losers have prodcued any evidence of any kind to the contrary
No, he was not. AZ. will prove that and already have to many state senators. That is why there is a petition circulating to decertify the election.

You are uninformed and very stupid.

No, he was not. AZ. will prove that and already have to many state senators. That is why there is a petition circulating to decertify the election.

Yes he was and one state does not change that

I am smarter and better than you boy.

You cannot , have not and will not produce evidence.

Your thread is in the toilet and proven a steaming pile of shit

There is no evidence.
Don't call me names, please, so I don't have to delete you, but it doesn't matter whether or not there is evidence. (And besides, the Pennsylvania inquiry is after all supposed to establish that. I guess they don't want to take your word for it.)

It matters what people believe, and what they believe is often symbolic. I think that's what is going on now, like when so many people believed Obama was born in Kenya (and not eligible to be prez). As with that claim, it needs to be investigated, not just stonewalled. It finally was investigated in the case of Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii, and that furor died down.

We need investigations because there were some weird things that went on that people could see plainly on TV; I didn't like it either. And there need to be a lot better controls on elections and voter ID control everywhere, IMO.

Last edited:
Don't call me names, please, so I don't have to delete you, but it doesn't matter whether or not there is evidence. (And besides, the Pennsylvania inquiry is after supposed to establish that. I guess they don't want to take your word for it.)

It matters what people believe, and what they believe is often symbolic. I think that's what is going on now, like when so many people believed Obama was born in Kenya (and not eligible to be prez). As with that claim, it needs to be investigated, not just stonewalled. It finally was investigated in the case of Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii, and that furor died down.

We need investigations because there were some weird things that went on that people could see plainly on TV; I didn't like it either. And there need to be a lot better controls on elections and voter ID control everywhere, IMO.
It absolutely does matter whether there is evidence.

Belief is irrelevant.

The pennsylvania governor is irrelevant.

These claims are all empty lies

If it was obvious then you could easily prove it in court. You haven’t because you can’t. You are really bad at this game.
Shit, they can't even prove it out of court. There is no proof. It's nothing more than crazies claiming the election was stolen.

Biden is illegitimate. That is a problem, and you are just part of that problem. Enjoy your day, too.
LOLOL

You poor thing. Yes, Biden is the legit president. He will go down in history as the 46th POTUS. You won't be here but history will be.

A NY . . . D A Y . . . N O W ! !

:abgg2q.jpg:

A NY . . . D A Y . . . N O W ! !

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why are you here? Your presence means you have to repeat the Big Lie that there was no fraud because it is not believed.
That people insist on election integrity and plan to do something about it is a no no, it is your problem, not mine.

Why are you here? Your presence means you have to repeat the Big Lie that there was no fraud because it is not believed.
That people insist on election integrity and plan to do something about it is a no no, it is your problem, not mine.
I'm here to laugh at nutcases like you.

G'head, tell me again how the election was stolen...

I'm here to laugh at nutcases like you.

G'head, tell me again how the election was stolen...
No you are not. You are here trying to shut down any discussion of fraud. It will not work on me. I suggest you troll someone else.

No you are not. You are here trying to shut down any discussion of fraud. It will not work on me. I suggest you troll someone else.
Dumbfuck, I have no ability to shut down any discussions here. All I can do is challenge you to prove your bullshit and to laugh at you when you can't.

Forum List

Back