Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

It should be to anyone who cares.

That's where the "nuts" and "mental illness" rhetoric comes from. Dems have been digging in Republican guys' shorts for DNA cum for the sperm bank, 23andme ancestry, cheek swab rape kit analysis and everything. They don't even want a fingerprint anymore.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth.
Trump lost and Biden won fair and square that is a fact.

You have bno evidence to the contrary

The proof is coming. It's out there, in your face already. You know the truth. You just have to be served with it. And you aren't a friend of the judge in the court where you and your miserable scum of the earth sort are to be served.
And you'll need to be forced against your will to stop bringing that Democrat mental health asshattery in a court of law, because your lawyers are going to be disbarred for that garbage.
More lies.

Yes you are, you're a liar.

Saying that Biden is 'illegitimate' is a lie.
Saying Biden is illegitimate is the truth. You live in a post truth reality where the truth does not matter. Any society that believes lies can be changed to the truth by saying so is full of jerks and very frightened people. Both self defeating and both dooming your very existence.

Saying Biden is illegitimate is the truth. You live in a post truth reality where the truth does not matter. Any society that believes lies can be changed to the truth by saying so is full of jerks and very frightened people. Both self defeating and both dooming your very existence.
It is a lie.

He is legit6imate and was righteously elected THAT is the truth.

Provide some evideence to the contrary you little bitch

It is a lie.

He is legit6imate and was righteously elected THAT is the truth.

Provide some evideence to the contrary you little bitch
Massive fraud and a massive conspiracy put Biden in office. He is illegitimate and not my president.

Its the thread title which YOU WROTE and POSTED
I repeated what the title of the article said. Of all things you morons should understand is repeating what you hear. Why am I not allowed to use their words in my title?

I repeated what the title of the article said. Of all things you morons should understand is repeating what you hear. Why am I not allowed to use their words in my title?
You posted them claiming the statement as your own and it is your claim now back it up BOY.

No one said you are not allowd to but when you do YOU OWN the CLAIM

BACK it up you lying little weasel

You posted them claiming the statement as your own and it is your claim now back it up BOY.

No one said you are not allowd to but when you do YOU OWN the CLAIM

BACK it up you lying little weasel
Fuck off, troll.

Forum List

Back