Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Were you saying something about a big lie? How about we start with the lie that YOU posted?

:)
The big lie is that there was no fraud. That is why talk of fraud was censored. That is why people lost their careers and livelihood for challenging an election. It is also why trolls like you exist.

The big lie is that there was no fraud. That is why talk of fraud was censored. That is why people lost their careers and livelihood for challenging an election. It is also why trolls like you exist.
Now is your chance to post just one piece of evidence for your fraud claims. Don't hold back hit us with it.

Now is your chance to post just one piece of evidence for your fraud claims. Don't hold back hit us with it.
The evidence out there has only been denied by people with no credibility. It was never heard in a court. I will offer the fact Biden got 81 million votes. That on its own proves fraud. Biden is not the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim he is is ludicrous. Trump received 12 million more votes and the Democrats and co-conspirators panicked and seriously overplayed their hand.

Also I am convinced there was fraud, as were 7 states who sent alternative electors for Trump. You think they based that decision on no evidence?

The evidence out there has only been denied by people with no credibility. It was never heard in a court. I will offer the fact Biden got 81 million votes. That on its own proves fraud. Biden is not the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim he is is ludicrous. Trump received 12 million more votes and the Democrats and co-conspirators panicked and seriously overplayed their hand.

Also I am convinced there was fraud, as were 7 states who sent alternative electors for Trump. You think they based that decision on no evidence?
I asked for one evidence of fraud, saying Biden was less popular is your opinion it is not evidence. This was Trump's approval right up to the election and you seriously expect us to believe he was more popular than Biden.

Screenshot_20210813_061127_com.android.chrome.jpg

"Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive"​

210816104655-20210816-front-pages-super-tease.jpg

well . . . . . you weren't wrong.

:heehee:

There is no evidence out there.

Number of votes is NOT evidence.

No one sengt alternative electors. There is no evidence boy you have been defeated.

There is no evidence out there.

Number of votes is NOT evidence.

No one sengt alternative electors. There is no evidence boy you have been defeated.
There is all kinds of evidence. Saying there is not makes you what has to be very painfully stupid .

I asked for one evidence of fraud, saying Biden was less popular is your opinion it is not evidence. This was Trump's approval right up to the election and you seriously expect us to believe he was more popular than Biden. View attachment 530975
Shove your polls up your ass. Next.
And what are you going to give me one bit of evidence for this massive fraud or not. Your opinion of who won is not evidence. Go on hit me with.

All kinds of evidence like what, but but but Trump got more votes. Show us some of this all kinds of evidence, you won't because you cant.
When I do I hear it is debunked. The problem being it is debunked by sources with 0 credibility. They include the DOJ and the FBI. Plus the fact not one state where forensic audits have happened, or will happen, refuse to cooperate. Dominion has never cooperated. If you are too dumb to ask yourself why that is your problem.

Forum List

Back