Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Because EVERY state canvassed their ballots and lawfully certified their results; while at the same time, EVERY case of fraud that went to court, lost.
Your keep repeating yourself and no one is listening but other trolls. Those are things you cannot prove happened because of the lack of credibility state election officials have. All you are saying is "they said so". Exactly what a vacuous moron would settle for after you have been lied to about virtually everything.

The narrative has nothing to do with the truth, and it is most certainly not the truth.

Your keep repeating yourself and no one is listening but other trolls. Those are things you cannot prove happened because of the lack of credibility state election officials have. All you are saying is "they said so". Exactly what a vacuous moron would settle for after you have been lied to about virtually everything.

The narrative has nothing to do with the truth, and it is most certainly not the truth.
That you don't even know that EVERY state canvassed their ballots and EVERY state certified their results and EVERY case of fraud lost in court is yet more evidence you're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops.

Aw you’re upset. It’s going to be ok.

Biden will be your president for the next 3+ years. I’m so glad we agree on that. :)
Wrong again. Biden has never been my president and he never will be. That goes for the dicksucker VP. too.

What you THINK doesn’t actually matter. You can think whatever you want. The fact remains that Biden IS your president.

Does that make you upset? I think it does. :)
Wrong again. What you think does not matter to me. Biden is illegitimate and therefore no one's president. He is an appointed hack put there to do what he is told. You are here to shut up and obey and you are doing a great job.

Last edited:
The Constitution says we can challenge that election. The challenges were ignored and ridiculed. There is no better way to strengthen a democracy than to let it work. The Constitution says the people that did this are traitors.
President Biden was lawfully, Constitutionally elected president in a fair, honest, accurate election.

The evidence out there has only been denied by people with no credibility. It was never heard in a court. I will offer the fact Biden got 81 million votes. That on its own proves fraud. Biden is not the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim he is is ludicrous. Trump received 12 million more votes and the Democrats and co-conspirators panicked and seriously overplayed their hand.

Also I am convinced there was fraud, as were 7 states who sent alternative electors for Trump. You think they based that decision on no evidence?
Where is your evidence?

Forum List

Back