Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I did not do the audits. I do not possess any evidence, the auditors do. There was massive fraud or you would not be here.
You're lying. You're claiming there are illegal ballots yet you have no evidence there are illegal ballots.

You're lying. You're claiming there are illegal ballots yet you have no evidence there are illegal ballots.
I have the fact that some state senators started a petition because of illegal votes to decertify the AZ. election. Those senators know more about than you do.

Do you really think those illegal ballots are not there? Think again. What are you worried about?

I have the fact that some state senators started a petition because of illegal votes to decertify the AZ. election. Those senators know more about than you do.

Do you really think those illegal ballots are not there? Think again. What are you worried about?
They have also seen neither illegal ballots nor a final report on the issue. And again, you have NO evidence. Meaning your claims are utter bullshit. And you've been making these claims, based on NO evidence, for at least 5 months now -- and you still have NO evidence to corroborate anything you're claiming.

They have also seen neither illegal ballots nor a final report on the issue. And again, you have NO evidence. Meaning your claims are utter bullshit. And you've been making these claims, based on NO evidence, for at least 5 months now -- and you still have NO evidence to corroborate anything you're claiming.
If that is the case why are you here? You repeating yourself does nothing to deter the fact there was massive fraud and the illegal ballots will expose it. Everything is being done to stop the audit report from being released. Why is that? Why are the routers still being withheld?

If there was no fraud the routers will show that. Why not let the auditors prove there was no fraud for you? Dominion could really prove there was no fraud by supplying their source codes, why aren't they?

If that is the case why are you here? You repeating yourself does nothing to deter the fact there was massive fraud and the illegal ballots will expose it. Everything is being done to stop the audit report from being released. Why is that? Why are the routers still being withheld?

If there was no fraud the routers will show that. Why not let the auditors prove there was no fraud for you? Dominion could really prove there was no fraud by supplying their source codes, why aren't they?
I dont know why he is here but I am here to prove you a liar and coward

There was no massive fraud and no illegal ballots and you are a lying treasonous sack of shit/

Biden was legallyu and rightyeously elected and he is your predsident

THAT IS REALITY and in YOUR FACE

I dont know why he is here but I am here to prove you a liar and coward

There was no massive fraud and no illegal ballots and you are a lying treasonous sack of shit/

Biden was legallyu and rightyeously elected and he is your predsident

THAT IS REALITY and in YOUR FACE
You cannot prove a thing.

So, no new update?
Just the usual, "I have no Facts, but I heard from a friend that has other friends" that say there was obvious massive fraud.

What a fucking joke.

Nah, he’s your president. You just don’t like it and it makes you upset.

Sucks for you huh?

What upsets me is the stolen election. You morons lie through your teeth, but you all know it was stolen.

That was the death of the Republic.

Now I am curious to see what comes next.

A dictatorship like you loons want, or the birth of a new Republic.

Either way it turns out, you idiots are not going to enjoy it.

Forum List

Back