Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

What upsets me is the stolen election. You morons lie through your teeth, but you all know it was stolen.

That was the death of the Republic.

Now I am curious to see what comes next.

A dictatorship like you loons want, or the birth of a new Republic.

Either way it turns out, you idiots are not going to enjoy it.
It was not stolen and you know it.

NO one has been able to show evidence it was stolen. That is a fact in your face and the world knows it,.

You are a liar plain and simple.

It was not stolen and you know it.

NO one has been able to show evidence it was stolen. That is a fact in your face and the world knows it,.

You are a liar plain and simple.

It WAS stolen, and the whole thinking world knows it.

You are nothing more than a paid Chinese stooge. Thus you are paid to lie.

We are not stupid like you.

You should read some history. Especially what dictators do to the useful idiots who got them into power.

Here's a hint, dumbass....you all get killed.

What upsets me is the stolen election. You morons lie through your teeth, but you all know it was stolen.

That was the death of the Republic.

Now I am curious to see what comes next.

A dictatorship like you loons want, or the birth of a new Republic.

Either way it turns out, you idiots are not going to enjoy it.
Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

You should read some history. Especially what dictators do to the useful idiots who got them into power.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOL

No one has to do anything about it. You already took care of it by confessing you're not a U.S. citizen.

And yet those like you proclaimed Trump was not your President for the four years he was President just because Trump didn’t win the Popular Vote in 2016…

Sooo, let be clear the poster is acting just like the left did during Trump four years and they have every right to be as ignorant as you were!

And yet those like you proclaimed Trump was not your President for the four years he was President just because Trump didn’t win the Popular Vote in 2016…

Sooo, let be clear the poster is acting just like the left did during Trump four years and they have every right to be as ignorant as you were!
Those like me? I never denied he was my president. Guess they're not as like me as you hallucinate.

It was not stolen and no one with any intelligence believes it was.

Yes yoiu are fucking stupid.

You are wrong and you have no evidence.

And you think that’s going to happen under Biden’s term?

You have quite the imagination there, snowflake.

No, xiden is a houseplant. The next government to take over, which is coming soon, will determine what course this country takes.

If you weren't such a historical cripple you would know that.

It was not stolen and no one with any intelligence believes it was.

Yes yoiu are fucking stupid.

You are wrong and you have no evidence.

Real facts prove otherwise. Don't worry little nazi, you will learn your fate soon enough.

Enjoy your ignorance while you can.

Real facts prove otherwise. Don't worry little nazi, you will learn your fate soon enough.

Enjoy your ignorance while you can.
Real facts do not prove otherwise
Evidence proves you are a treasonous little liar

Biden is your president the election was not stolen that is FACT in your face and you cannot present evidence otherwise.

Take Trumps ball sack out of your mouth and face reality boy

No, xiden is a houseplant. The next government to take over, which is coming soon, will determine what course this country takes.

If you weren't such a historical cripple you would know that.

Settle down there, snowflake. Let’s get your whiny temper tantrum in order.

You said my bosses will line me against the wall and kill me. When exactly is this supposed to happen?

Let’s get some specific details to your idiotic bullshit.

You Trumpsters get so dramatic when you’re upset.

Real facts do not prove otherwise
Evidence proves you are a treasonous little liar

Biden is your president the election was not stolen that is FACT in your face and you cannot present evidence otherwise.

Take Trumps ball sack out of your mouth and face reality boy

No, five swing states stopping the vote counting at the same time is called conspiracy. The only traitor is you. And you will ultimately pay the price for your treason.

Forum List

Back