Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

No, five swing states stopping the vote counting at the same time is called conspiracy. The only traitor is you. And you will ultimately pay the price for your treason.
Never happened.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

ADVERTISEMENT

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Settle down there, snowflake. Let’s get your whiny temper tantrum in order.

You said my bosses will line me against the wall and kill me. When exactly is this supposed to happen?

Let’s get some specific details to your idiotic bullshit.

You Trumpsters get so dramatic when you’re upset.

Oh, I am not having a tantrum. I am merely a student of history, something you either have never paid attention to, or somehow think that the new regime will magically spare you. They won't. Useful idiots are only useful once. Then they are a threat to the new order.

Take a look at what the North Vietnamese did to their ostensible allies, the Viet Cong, in the south.

It wasn't pretty.

That will be your fate.

They did not.

You are a liar and have no evidence

We have loads of evidence that the corrupt Courts would not allow to be presented. You are worried that if the evidence is ever allowed you are screwed. Well, get ready little nazi.

Never happened.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
ADVERTISEMENT
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

You can try and rewrite history all you want (that is what fascists, like you, do, ALL of the time). But those of us who were watching in real time. Millions upon millions of us, know that you are lying.

Oh, I am not having a tantrum. I am merely a student of history…

Ok, student of history. You can answer the question now.

You said my bosses will line me against the wall and kill me. When exactly is this supposed to happen?

Don’t be a coward. Answer the question this time.

We have loads of evidence that the corrupt Courts would not allow to be presented. You are worried that if the evidence is ever allowed you are screwed. Well, get ready little nazi.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you don't even have any evidence outside of the courts. All you have are unfounded claims which have been debunked.

You can try and rewrite history all you want (that is what fascists, like you, do, ALL of the time). But those of us who were watching in real time. Millions upon millions of us, know that you are lying.
It's called reality. You should try it sometime. The link I gave contains links confirming what occurred in each of those states.

Never happened.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
ADVERTISEMENT
We watched it happen live on television while it was happening. It’s cute that you have a media source claiming it didn’t happen but that’s the problem with you and many other people in this world.. you trust someone else’s word over your own 2 fucking eyes. Don’t bother replying I couldn’t care less about continuing this discussion beyond that.

Ok, student of history. You can answer the question now.

Don’t be a coward. Answer the question this time.

If the fascist takeover of this country is successful, you will be placed up against the wall within the month. That's why people like me are fighting like hell to educate the masses about the evils of fascism. It's not that we like you, we really don't, but, unlike you, we believe in the COTUS which says you are free to speak your mind. You don't, you wish to silence everyone who disagrees with you. That IS fascism.

So if we win you get to keep living and spewing your nonsense. If we lose, so do you.

It's called reality. You should try it sometime. The link I gave contains links confirming what occurred in each of those states.

That's funny, you have to control what other people say to support your version of reality.

I don't. I don't care what inane bullshit you spew.

If the fascist takeover of this country is successful, you will be placed up against the wall within the month.

So the fascist takeover hasn’t happened yet. What specifically will indicate that the fascist takeover is successful? You gave me a specific time frame after a very vague event.

Do you actually listen to yourself? You’re sooooo dramatic.

So the fascist takeover hasn’t happened yet. What specifically will indicate that the fascist takeover is successful? You gave me a specific time frame after a very vague event.

Do you actually listen to yourself? You’re sooooo dramatic.

Not yet. But the Dems are trying real hard. No, I am not dramatic at all. I am a realist, and YOU are an idiot.

Not yet. But the Dems are trying real hard. No, I am not dramatic at all. I am a realist, and YOU are an idiot.

No you aren’t a realist. You think I will be lined up against the wall and killed. That’s not going to happen.

You’re a drama queen.

Yea? When am I going to be lined up against a wall and killed? Within the next 3 months? Within the next year? Give me something specific.

You’re an overly emotional retard.

I can't give a specific time silly girl. THAT would be an emotional response. All I can do I educate you on historical outcomes.

Instead of reading Zinn, or chomskey, you should read some real history.

I can't give a specific time silly girl. THAT would be an emotional response. All I can do I educate you on historical outcomes.

Instead of reading Zinn, or chomskey, you should read some real history.

Big surprise, you can’t give a specific answer for your idiotic bullshit.

This country has a long history of electing presidents and not having people lined up against a wall and killed.

Thanks for playing, retard. You tried.

Big surprise, you can’t give a specific answer for your idiotic bullshit.

This country has a long history of electing presidents and not having people lined up against a wall and killed.

Thanks for playing, retard. You tried.

Electing, yes. Stealing. No. Once the dems graduated to stealing elections they put us on the road to fascism.

But you're too stupid to figure that out.

I'm not.

Forum List

Back