Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

More baseless bullshit. You’re clearly not taking this well.

:)

Ahhh, poor widdle fascist doesn't like being called out for his Nazi proclivities...

I'm enjoying watching you silly people squirm and try and obfuscate.

Priceless.

We have loads of evidence that the corrupt Courts would not allow to be presented. You are worried that if the evidence is ever allowed you are screwed. Well, get ready little nazi.
You do not have any evidence at all.

There was no evidence refused by the courts the courts rejected pleas whjich had no evidence.'

Give it up homsexual boy there is no evidence and you are beatren and proven wrong

You do not have any evidence at all.

There was no evidence refused by the courts the courts rejected pleas whjich had no evidence.'

Give it up homsexual boy there is no evidence and you are beatren and proven wrong

Wow, the sock puppet is so vexed it can't spell. Resorting to calling me gay is truly pathetic. I could care less. I used to play piano in a gay bar in North Hollywood when I was in college.

They tipped well!

You have said facetube is correct to censor hate speech and false info.

Funny when the false info CAME from the CDC.

I think they can run their business how they want as long as it’s within the law. If you don’t like their rules then go somewhere else.

I have no problem with dissenting opinions on a different platform.

Wow, the sock puppet is so vexed it can't spell. Resorting to calling me gay is truly pathetic. I could care less. I used to play piano in a gay bar in North Hollywood when I was in college.

They tipped well!
As is your calling someone a nazi. So stop whining like a bitch over being called a faggot

Also you have no evidennce and neither does anyone

I think they can run their business how they want as long as it’s within the law. If you don’t like their rules then go somewhere else.

I have no problem with dissenting opinions on a different platform.

They are conspiring with the Whitehouse to censor info.

That's illegal.

As is your calling someone a nazi. So stop whining like a bitch over being called a faggot

Also you have no evidennce and neither does anyone

You call YOURSELF a nazi you fucking moron.

Just go somewhere else if you don’t like it.

You just like to whine. Everyone is out to get you. You’re such a victim.

I love my country. You hate it so much you leave. We don't need useless pieces of crap, like you, here.

Tell you what, I will pay to move you to Venezuela, and that will open up a spot for a Venezuelan refugee to take your place.

But, you can't ever come back.

You are a liar

I never have and in fact you lie about evidence

There is none you immature pittle piece of shit and the election was not stolen

Ummmm, it's IN YOUR FUCKING NAME YOU RETARD!

Cant tell the difference between a sit com character and a nazi. No wonder you are so dumb as to claim the election was stolen

You proudly claim to be a nazi. It’s in your name. No wonder you're so stupid.

Forum List

Back