Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Electing, yes. Stealing. No. Once the dems graduated to stealing elections they put us on the road to fascism.

This country has a history of crybaby sore losers.

You're just upset that you lost. To the point that you're making up idiotic bullshit that even you can't defend.

Go wipe your tears for me, snowflake.

So the fascist takeover hasn’t happened yet. What specifically will indicate that the fascist takeover is successful? You gave me a specific time frame after a very vague event.

Do you actually listen to yourself? You’re sooooo dramatic.

Another phony keyboard warrior in a basement yelling upstairs for a Hot Pocket ;)

1630461099802.jpeg

This country has a history of crybaby sore losers.

You're just upset that you lost. To the point that you're making up idiotic bullshit that even you can't defend.

Go wipe your tears for me, snowflake.

Nah, I don't cry over stolen elections, I work to make it impossible for it to happen again.

You are the Party of weepers. Snowflakes are the ones who try and silence the opinions of others.

Hello snowflake.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Hey rube

The “next 3-4 months” weren’t explosive. Your Orange God was not reinstated.

Are you still donating to the grifters rather than not paying your child support?

You’re whining like a little bitch because your guy lost. And you’re making up bullshit that you can’t back up.

Yea you’re acting super rational there, crybaby. Go wipe your tears.

Ahhh, you poor little snowflake you! What the hell, 4 Jake Starkey socks in one thread!

Hey dumbass. No one is forgetting the fraud. Your lie failed.
Keep Digging.
You are only going SOUTH dumb ass.
Each week bring me, personally, more pleasure to watch you fail, but EVEN MORE PLEASURE, watching you try to defend this wreck.

Give us the NEW explosive deadline.

Keep Digging.
You are only going SOUTH dumb ass.
Each week bring me, personally, more pleasure to watch you fail, but EVEN MORE PLEASURE, watching you try to defend this wreck.

Give us the NEW explosive deadline.
Why are you here? If you are so sure there is nothing to it why would you keep this up? Your lie is not believed. The election was stolen.

Why are you here? If you are so sure there is nothing to it why would you keep this up? Your lie is not believed. The election was stolen.
You are EXACTLY why I'm here.
Your deflections are delicious.
You provide me your tears of joy. JOY I SAY.

Forum List

Back