Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

When I do I hear it is debunked. The problem being it is debunked by sources with 0 credibility. They include the DOJ and the FBI. Plus the fact not one state where forensic audits have happened, or will happen, refuse to cooperate. Dominion has never cooperated. If you are too dumb to ask yourself why that is your problem.
Where is your evidence?

The Constitution says we can challenge that election. The challenges were ignored and ridiculed. There is no better way to strengthen a democracy than to let it work. The Constitution says the people that did this are traitors.
Where is your evidence to challenge that election with?

This looks more like your challenge:

Last edited:
You keep lying and lying....where is your evidence?
You are the one lying. That is why you are here, trying to turn a lie into the truth. It will not work. There was massive and very obvious fraud.

Wrong again. Biden has never been my president and he never will be.
Do you remember when you laughed at people saying "trump is not my president."
I do.
It happened daily.

So, you saying "Biden has never been my president and he never will be." just brings me more JOY.

You are the one lying. That is why you are here, trying to turn a lie into the truth. It will not work. There was massive and very obvious fraud.
LLLOOLLOLLOOLLOLLLOLL

Still no PRESENTED evidence.
Sure, you claim there is evidence, albeit, FAKE, but WHY is none of your FAKE evidence being reported. Reported as REAL Breaking News. And not this bullshit FAKE NEWS.

also: ........ trump is FAKE NEWS.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Any arrests yet?

What Lastamender sees...

hero_nuclear_blast.jpg

What really happens...

giphy.gif

What happened on 30JUN21? Oh, you lied.
What happened on 13AUG21? Oh, you lied.
You con-tinue to lie. I'm hoping that people around you have learned not to trust you at all. That would be wise of them.

What about the ballots in AZ? The FACT they exist? Try again, liar.
LOL

That fool already confessed he's never seen them or a report about them. Meaning everything he's been saying about them for the last 5 months is purely made up.

Forum List

Back