Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

All kinds of evidence that was never investigated. All kinds of people breaking or ignoring laws never held accountable. You cannot convince me or others fraud did not happen. The actions of the states hiding everything when there should be transparency screams guilt. The censorship and shaming all show the guilt.
Dude why do you feed this troll,he is easily the biggest troll at this site who seeks attention,he is rubber room material,he is hard up fir attention,if you put him on ignore and you tell him many times you have him on ignore,he still replies to you in the first person. :auiqs.jpg: He is from Langley,he defendsthe governments version events constantly all the time no matter how absurd they are,how much more proof you need he is a paid shill from Langley,he farts on several other message boards as well. He believes in magic ballets always ignoring the massive amount of evidence oswald was a patsy and their were multiple shooters,hundreds of people have taken him to school,on that,don’t feed the trolls.

6 months later and nothing exploded.

0CE63B6C-83F4-4211-8637-20B6CED98DA8.gif

We agree no one has been arrested because fraud is to be covered up. Charges have been filed. Prosecutors are sitting on them. I wonder why? These people broke the law.
You're lying again, FruitLoops. No charges have been filed.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. No charges have been filed.
Wrong. The charges have been filed with the proper authorities and they are doing nothing about it. It is, and has been, covered up from the start. Try again assflap.

I have already posted links. The Racine county sheriff has filed charges. The AZ. AG has charges sitting on his desk for people who deleted election data and has not done a thing. Go back and look assflap.

I have already posted links. The Racine county sheriff has filed charges. The AZ. AG has charges sitting on his desk for people who deleted election data and has not done a thing. Go back and look assflap.
No he hasn't. And I'm not about to go hunting for links you say you already posted. Here's what the news is reporting...

No he hasn't. And I'm not about to go hunting for links you say you already posted. Here's what the news is reporting...

What does seeking charges mean, you dumbass? If the authorities are not charging these people it is selective partisan justice which is nowhere near equal justice. They are fascists and you stupid ass defends them.

What does seeking charges mean, you dumbass? If the authorities are not charging these people it is selective partisan justice which is nowhere near equal justice. They are fascists and you stupid ass defends them.
LOLOL

FruitLoops... it means charges haven't been filed.

face-palm-gif.278959

Still upset about incest Joe?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Since no one ever accused him of incest, why would I be?

Do you really think sharing your fantasies about incest will divert anyone's attention away from the fact you lied once again? This time, with your false claim of charges being filed against election board members.

Forum List

Back