🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Since no one ever accused him of incest, why would I be?

Do you really think sharing your fantasies about incest will divert anyone's attention away from the fact you lied once again? This time, with your false claim of charges being filed against election board members.
I accused him. His daughter is not sure if she was molested or not. I find Biden guilty the same way you morons decide Trump's guilt. You do not need evidence so neither do I. Assflap.

I accused him. His daughter is not sure if she was molested or not. I find Biden guilty the same way you morons decide Trump's guilt. You do not need evidence so neither do I. Assflap.
LOL

Biden fucked you?? :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Well that explains a lot why you can't stop bitching about Biden. He'll hath no furry like a woman scorned.

LOL

Biden fucked you?? :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Well that explains a lot why you can't stop bitching about Biden. He'll hath no furry like a woman scorned.
That came out of nowhere. I know you are upset your president is a degenerate. I thank God he is not mine.

That came out of nowhere. I know you are upset your president is a degenerate. I thank God he is not mine.
Nowhere? You said you're accusing Biden of incest. That must mean you're closely related to him and he's fucking you. Besides, you're beyond deranged to think Biden's not your president. :cuckoo:

Nowhere? You said you're accusing Biden of incest. That must mean you're closely related to him and he's fucking you. Besides, you're beyond deranged to think Biden's not your president. :cuckoo:
Try again loser. Incest Joe has your back.

Try again loser. Incest Joe has your back.
Nope, not me. I'm not the one who's accusing him of incest. You are. That can only mean you're related to him and he's fucking you. No doubt, you're the sissy in that relationship.

Nope, not me. I'm not the one who's accusing him of incest. You are. That can only mean you're related to him and he's fucking you. No doubt, you're the sissy in that relationship.
That was a pretty childish post. So you know. Even you can do better than that, Assflap.

That was a pretty childish post. So you know. Even you can do better than that, Assflap.
LOLOL

Slobbers the flaming idiot who says Biden committed incest because he accused Biden of committing incest.
icon_rolleyes.gif

But your POTUS is in FACT Joe Biden.

Pedi Dotard Donnie.
Flights to PEDO island Confirmed.
Don't Care about your DEFLECTIONS to Pedo Clinton.
POS trump is the Pedo, PeePee tape Witness.
He is not my president, or yours. He is illegitimate. Period.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

I'll bet they produce nothing to prove it yet all you suckers bought the whole story. Wake up. It's over.

Forum List

Back