Next Kathy Griffin tweet

nope we mock dipshits,like you. cant wait to see you defend these killers you sick fuck.
When did Kathy Griffin kill anybody, snowflake?

Her career

Here is the sound if her career

Kathy Griffin goes to Iraq and Afghanistan REGULARLY and performs for the troops. Fox News doesn't tell you that do they.

yeah we know she is on the uso, which is why veterans groups are calling for her to be removed.

so we are way more informed than you
we? Who's we? I asked what YOU do simpleton?
You're so informed you bought an idiot's lies of " repeal and replace of Obamacare with something better on DAY ONE" and " I never assaulted any women."
Kathy's fans will come out in force to support her.

Her career

Kathy Griffin goes to Iraq and Afghanistan REGULARLY and performs for the troops. Fox News doesn't tell you that do they?

Nobody cares.

What do you do for our troops asshole?

plenty
we offer support, care packages

oh and we dont call them and treat them like thugs and murderers like you and john kerry and dick durbin. lets just start with that

Like me? Lol. You're deplorably stupid. And John Kerry was a war hero unlike your serial sex offender who weaseled his way out of serving his country for bone spurs but plays golf every weekend.

View attachment 130769
Damn you Trump snowflakes are TRIGGERED

nope we mock dipshits,like you. cant wait to see you defend these killers you sick fuck.

She works nowhere tulip:

CARNAGE=> SEVENTH AND FINAL Venue Cancels on Kathy Griffin

as it should be

Her career

Kathy Griffin goes to Iraq and Afghanistan REGULARLY and performs for the troops. Fox News doesn't tell you that do they.

yeah we know she is on the uso, which is why veterans groups are calling for her to be removed.

You're so informed you bought an idiot's lies of " repeal and replace of Obamacare with something better on DAY ONE" and " I never assaulted any women."

well he didnt assault any women.
he did propose ama heakthcare bill which is better than obamacare, so you are really making yourself look foolish

and what fans did she have, a few gays?

Her career

Kathy Griffin goes to Iraq and Afghanistan REGULARLY and performs for the troops. Fox News doesn't tell you that do they?

Nobody cares.

Let me see ... What do I do for our troops?

Served 20 years active duty ... in three wars ... wounded in Viet Nam. After service, worked with DoD, with 5 trips to Afghanistan, and 2 trips to Iraq. Previously national chairman of the Retired Enlisted Association Memorial Foundation, and served on its board of trustees for 6 years. Currently, president of an organization devoted to finding jobs for soldiers separated from the service. Lifetime member of VFW and American Legion.

How about you?

Nobody cares what Kathy Griffin did ... she's a stupid piece of liberal bullshit who doesn't even begin to understand just how bad she fucked up. And now,you want to use the military as mitigation for her unconscionable acts?

You're aware, of course, that celebrities get paid for USO tours. The fact that she went to Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't excuse the horrific and inhuman actions of her last escapade. Don't try to use the military as an excuse for that bitch.

Her career

we? Who's we? I asked what YOU do simpleton?

Both of them.

Her career

he did propose ama heakthcare bill which is better than obamacare, so you are really making yourself look foolish

Too drunk to spell or another illiterate deplorable?
He didn't assault any women?
Haha ha ha ha haha ha
He admitted it .
And 13 women came forward to tell the truth about that scumbag. Not one was looking for money. Not one.
And your healthcare bill has a 13% favorability rate with 26 million uninsured.
Go fix those broken windows in your trailer.

Nobody cares.

plenty
we offer support, care packages

oh and we dont call them and treat them like thugs and murderers like you and john kerry and dick durbin. lets just start with that

Like me? Lol. You're deplorably stupid. And John Kerry was a war hero unlike your serial sex offender who weaseled his way out of serving his country for bone spurs but plays golf every weekend.

a war hero..bwhahahahahahahahaha

he called soldiers murderers thats not supporting them which was your question. god you make it so easy, youre so stupid you cant even stay on your own question.

and you supported bill clinton a true sex offender. who did trump assault?

Haha ha ha ha haha ha
He admitted it .
And 13 women came forward to tell the truth about that scumbag. Not one was looking for money. Not one.

13 women who mysteriously went low profile when threatened with a law suit.

Her career

Hillary and Kathy should go on tour:

Butt Hurt & Broken

Just whine about who's fault it is.

Libs would pay for that tripe.

Accept EBT.

Her career

Nobody cares.

Served 20 years active duty ... in three wars ... wounded in Viet Nam. After service, worked with DoD, with 5 trips to Afghanistan, and 2 trips to Iraq. Previously national chairman of the Retired Enlisted Association Memorial Foundation, and served on its board of trustees for 6 years. Currently, president of an organization devoted to finding jobs for soldiers separated from the service. Lifetime member of VFW and American Legion.

How about you?

Nobody cares what Kathy Griffin did ... she's a stupid piece of liberal bullshit who doesn't even begin to understand just how bad she fucked up. And now,you want to use the military as mitigation for her unconscionable acts?

You're aware, of course, that celebrities get paid for USO tours. The fact that she went to Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't excuse the horrific and inhuman actions of her last escapade. Don't try to use the military as an excuse for that bitch.

horrific and inhuman action? Drama queen.
You're a joke.
How appalled were you when you saw the countless racist pictures like Obamabeing hung from a tree by your kind?
Dope.

Haha ha ha ha haha ha
He admitted it .

wow youre slow

where did he admit it? please tell me your not using the access hollywood tape as proof.
who were these woemn again they showed up near the election and disappeared right after...hmmmmmm

so whats the status of their cases?

wow you just suck that media dick, give us some proof on anyrhing you spoke of.

Haha ha ha ha haha ha
He admitted it .

Stupid comment. They came forward for one reason and they explained it to you. To counter Tramp's lie that he never assaulted any women.
What did you expect them to do? Go on tour?
It took great courage to come forward because they knew what backlash they would face from jerks like you who would defend the serial sex offender no matter what he did.
You probably think Cosby is innocent too, right?

Nobody cares.

How about you?

You're a joke.
How appalled were you when you saw the countless racist pictures like Obamabeing hung from a tree by your kind?
Dope.

Wow --- didn't take you long to whip out that bastion of liberal arguments, that umbrella under which you hide your ignorance - the old racist card, did it?

Are you telling me you didn't think her action was horrific and inhumane? Really?

May God have mercy on your soul.

IMG_0414.jpg

Haha ha ha ha haha ha
He admitted it .

Stupid comment. They came forward for one reason and they explained it to you. To counter Tramp's lie that he never assaulted any women.
It took great courage to come forward because they knew what backlash they would face to jerks like you who would defend the serial sex offender no matter what he did.

Why don't you grow up? What meandering bullshit.

Do you seriously believe that none of those 13 women, assuming they had something substantial against Trump, wouldn't be trying to get a piece of his billions?

You are so quick to attack a person when no proof exists .... you have nothing -- absolutely NOTHING -- to base your scurrilous and childish attacks on.

Nobody cares.

How about you?

You're a joke.
Dope.

Wow --- didn't take you long to whip out that bastion of liberal arguments, that umbrella under which you hide your ignorance - the old racist card, did it?

Are you telling me you didn't think her action was horrific and inhumane? Really?

Wouldn't even touch my question about your reactions when your side did things 10 times worse to Obama.
Figures.
Coward.

Nobody cares.

How about you?

You're a joke.
Dope.

Wouldn't even touch my question about your reactions when your side did things 10 times worse to Obama.
Figures.
Coward.
LOL ----

If you can't justify your position - if you are lacking the material for a cogent and coherent counter-argument - you try to change the subject.

Quit whining and grow up.

Haha ha ha ha haha ha
He admitted it .

It took great courage to come forward because they knew what backlash they would face from jerks like you who would defend the serial sex offender no matter what he did.

you lefties defended clinton the tru sex offender

so where are these trump"victims "

notice we ask for info and people like you have no clue, its not in your talking.points

Forum List

Back