Next Speaker of House: Donald Trump!

This thread is so sad that it is actually hilarious. Amazing that so many think that there is possibility here.

Continue posting, Trumpers! I need the laughs.
It's sad actually, to think a third of the country does not give a shit what this country fought and died for, and would surrender 250 years of this Constitutional Republic for authoritarianism. These are the worst of the worst. Hillary didn't go far enough with deplorable. That doesn't come close.

You’re a laugh. You’re one of the ignorati who thinks that 1/6 was an “insurrection” attempt. 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣
Call it anything you like. It was an illegal attack on this country, where 700 people have been arrested, people died, and multiple police officers were injured.

Call it anything you like. It was an illegal attack on this country, where 700 people have been arrested, people died, and multiple police officers were injured.
No. It wasn’t. It was a bunch of folks committing crimes. But not an “attack on our country” you shrill alarmist.

Little known fact: if you try real hard, even you can acknowledge the commission of crimes but distinguish between what crimes were committed. There was no attack on our country or it’s government. There was no insurrection.

Of course, he wants to be POTUS as he rightfully should. However, speaker comes first. Then the demented on gets 25th'ed and Kameltoe gets impeached for malfeasance and failure to secure the borders. Next in line? America wins.
What possible reason could there be that Trump should rightfully be president?

TDS much? He will be living in your head long after he's gone. Obsessions can be deadly. You should see a therapist. Maybe your health care professional can recommend one.

I literally posted in a thread by Trump worshipers having a wet dream about a back door way for him to be POTUS again and I am the one with the obsession? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I do not understand how people like you make it through life totally without any sense of irony

Speaker? why not President?

There are a couple of conservative Patriots who would look very good as President of the US, including Trump.

No. It wasn’t. It was a bunch of folks committing crimes. But not an “attack on our country” you shrill alarmist.

Little known fact: if you try real hard, even you can acknowledge the commission of crimes but distinguish between what crimes were committed. There was no attack on our country or it’s government. There was no insurrection.
An attack on the Capitol, is an attack on our country and its institutions. They attacked the Capitol to stop a vote count that was a legal election. I voted for Biden. That's attacking my vote, and my country. To hell with all those criminal mfs. Lock them up for good.

Breaking and entering a federal Capitol building and destroying property is criminal trespassing. Get a fucking clue.

Speaker? why not President?

There are a couple of conservative Patriots who would look very good as President of the US, including Trump.
A criminal as president. LOL! You have no self respect.

No. He called a President the President. Fuck sake, even pedo Joe Brandon is President.
He's a criminal. Always has been, always will be. So, you have no self respect either I see. LOL! No surprises there.

The majority of GOP house members secretly hate Trump's fucking guts, even though they won't say so publicly, so what makes you think they'd make him SOTH?

You Trump asseaters can jizz all over yourselves fantasizing about it all you want to. Have fun with your wet dream.

Trump is a lazy fat fuck who won't show up half the time to preside anway.
He's a lazy mf is what he is.

that i support democracy…and the rule of law.

elections have consequences
Nope, wrong answer. Trump is an authoritarian. Those who support him support authoritarianism. And the GOP are practicing authoritarianism as we speak with 400 voter suppression bills. No one who supports 250 years of Constitutional government supports so many voter suppression bills.

Booster up sweetie-pie, booster up.... You know, when democratic fascists booster up, they go to heaven, but instead of 72 virgins they get 72 bong hits marinated in meth... :banana:
Okay, so you don't know how Biden is a traitor. Thanks! We knew you were lying, but just wanted to make sure.

Y
I literally posted in a thread by Trump worshipers having a wet dream about a back door way for him to be POTUS again and I am the one with the obsession? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I do not understand how people like you make it through life totally without any sense of irony
You are being disingenuous. Yes, the thread, correctly, outlined a possible outcome of the midterm elections. However, you and your TDS ilk took it as a challenge and an opportunity to exhibit your TDS, so you got what you asked for. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Good luck with your tenant.

Forum List

Back