Next stop Guantanamo Bay.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
There is nothing in recent memory more threatening to our constitutional republic than the latest presidential election. The Democratic Party that has been operating on the dark side since 1965 went full on Lucifer in 2016 by hijacking the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice to fabricate a Salem style witch trial in order to slander and destroy the winning candidate.

We can trace the odious breadcrumbs of this fiasco to the doorstep of the last US president, Barack Obama. Obama was the closest thing to a cartoon character that has ever occupied the White House. He had a top secret education that can’t be verified with anyone who remembers him being there and his own grandmother publicly stated that he wasn’t born in the United States. He produced a birth certificate that looked like it came out of box of Cracker Jacks and his political supporters proudly praised him as “a clean young man who spoke with no Negro dialect”. He was promptly handed a Nobel Prize by the globalists just for looking good.

Once it was perceived by the mass hysteria of a giddy, swooning public mesmerized by the unicorn fantasy of a perfect politically correct action figure he was feverishly elected with the zeal of a religious messiah. The children voted and the adults stayed home. It’s little wonder that the prime operatives in the party were secure in the belief that they had stupefied the voting masses into a state where they would robotically march to the polls and elect Hillary Clinton.

The Obama administration believed it had a politically righteous mission to subvert the intent of security agencies to keep itself and its minions in power.

They ran up against the reality that the adults stepped in and rejected the entire political establishment that has been selling them out since the Great Society. Donald Trump descended on that establishment like a tornado on a trailer park and in the process exposed the false façade that our political aristocracy functions in our interest when they are really operating against us.

In a panic the Democrats falsified evidence and used national security agencies to spy on innocent Americans and frame the president. Not since the Civil War, have traitors like this played their cards so brazenly and confidently.

A memo has been released and Guantanamo Bay may soon get more crowded with well-dressed inmates.

In a panic the Democrats falsified evidence and used national security agencies to spy on innocent Americans and frame the president.
:rofl: no evidence was falsified.

lost me with the birther nonsense

he produced a proof of life, which is what you get if you lose your bc.

I have a proof of life, since my bc went up in a fire.

godfuckingdamn, the idea that people still think this shit is true makes me want a serious, no cure, plague to strike the world down.

• Banned
In a panic the Democrats falsified evidence and used national security agencies to spy on innocent Americans and frame the president.

FISA Warrants were obtained from a judge using political opposition research that was masqueraded as a national security threat. Are you really that gullible?

godfuckingdamn, the idea that people still think this shit is true makes me want a serious, no cure, plague to strike the world down.

I think part of obozo's BC issue is that Frank Marshal Davis is the actual father.

Obozo was probably born in Hawaii, even though he should have been aborted.

The option wasn't available though.

Everything else in the OP rings true.

• Banned

You have been indoctrinated to think that way. I have compassion for you because you just don't know any better.

FISA Warrants were obtained from a judge using political opposition research that was masqueraded as a national security threat. Are you really that gullible?

Gullible? He is a meat puppet faggot zealot, how much more gullible can someone be?

He is also Weapons Grade Stupid, which prevents him from absorbing any other facts you present.

You have been indoctrinated to think that way. I have compassion for you because you just don't know any better.
I have no compassion for you, b/c I fully believe the stewpud should be punished.

I have no compassion for you, b/c I fully believe the stewpud should be punished.

Dude, your punishment is Donald Trump.

Dude, your punishment is Donald Trump.
I didn't vote for him.

He is, however, incredibly entertaining.

Sure I’m the gullible one. Birfer:lol:

Obama the magic negro....seems to have just appeared out of nowhere.

Born, who knows were?? ..... :dunno:

Went to school, yet very few classmates can remember him or anything about him.

He somehow managed to attend Harvard university? As a student, never wrote a single published article in the school newspaper, but was appointed editor of the prestigious Harvard Law Review. ... :cuckoo:

Declared to be an academic scholar and a certified genius by his fawning minions. Yet, all of the transcripts of his grades and schools papers have been legally sealed from public view by a court of law??

A political nobody, with a sketchy personal and political background, he was anointed as the Democrat party presidential candidate.

Amazingly awarded the Nobel prize for being black, and not Bush, after only 11 days in office.

A true Horatio Alger fantasy story brought to life. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Somehow managed to attend Harvard university? As a student, never wrote a single published article in the school newspaper, but was appointed editor of the prestigious Harvard Law Review. ... :cuckoo:

A political nobody, with a sketchy personal and political background, he was anointed as the Democrat party presidential candidate.

Amazingly awarded the Nobel prize for being black, and not Bush, after only 11 days in office.

Obama's successes are closer to PT Barnham than Horatio Alger.

Somehow managed to attend Harvard university? As a student, never wrote a single published article in the school newspaper, but was appointed editor of the prestigious Harvard Law Review. ... :cuckoo:

Obama's successes are closer to PT Barnham than Horatio Alger.
Oh yeah!! You try ridding a girls bike in Mom jeans while sporting the world's dumbest looking helmet that brings undo attention to your supersized ears some time, smarty pants!

Oh yeah!! You try ridding a girls bike in Mom jeans while sporting the world's dumbest looking helmet that brings undo attention to your supersized ears some time, smarty pants!

The meat puppet faggot did it.

Anyone can do it. They might need costume ears though.

a7c4406404ffe0840f06761399860e3dd403b57c.jpeg

That bike probably came from Bill Clinton's house. It's the probably the transportation of one his dates on Jeffrey Epstein's jet, the Lolita express.

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

That bike probably came from Bill Clinton's house. It's the probably the transportation of one his dates on Jeffrey Epstein's jet, the Lolita express.

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought
Could be. Or, maybe the bike the Energizer Bunny neighbor uses to visit the Junkyard Dog at Chappaqua when the Hildebeast isn't around.

Forum List

Back