Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

1. There aren't many politicians more hated by the left than Roy Moore.

2. Moore was elected times to elective office, and these reports about him never surfaced.

3. More took on the left while fighting to protect the 10 commandments in public places which pissed off the progressive left, and although these allegations were supposedly "common knowledge", these reports never surfaced.

4. More took on the left during the gay marriage debate which pissed off the progressive left, and although these allegations were supposedly "common knowledge", these reports never surfaced.

Prior to this, he wasn't on a national stage. this is a national stage. Before this, he was that fool who kept getting fired for trying to put the Ten Commandments in the Courts...
I think Moore found it necessary to place the 10 Commandments in his courtroom so he could keep track of the ones he was violating.

1. There aren't many politicians more hated by the left than Roy Moore.

2. Moore was elected times to elective office, and these reports about him never surfaced.

3. More took on the left while fighting to protect the 10 commandments in public places which pissed off the progressive left, and although these allegations were supposedly "common knowledge", these reports never surfaced.

4. More took on the left during the gay marriage debate which pissed off the progressive left, and although these allegations were supposedly "common knowledge", these reports never surfaced.

Prior to this, he wasn't on a national stage. this is a national stage. Before this, he was that fool who kept getting fired for trying to put the Ten Commandments in the Courts...

IOW, he was a national figure. Notice that you knew who he was and you don't live in Ala.

all it takes is "I'm sorry?" Then maybe that's what Roy Moore needs to do. Just say "I don't ever recall doing any of these things that I'm being accused of, but if I did...I'm sorry!" If it's good enough for the dirty demorats, it's good enough for conservatives.
That would have been the more honorable route. Say it was a different time back then and to take teenage girls on dates was not out of the norm. Apologize if he did anything to make any of the girls feel uncomfortable and own it like a man. Seek reparations between himself and his accusers. But no he is playing the denial game and attacking the accusers. Scum.
or simply, he didn't do what he is accused of. and no one can prove it 38 years later, all records are gone. again, the voters will decide. unless you are one, you have no comment worth anything here.

"again, the voters will decide. unless you are one, you have no comment worth anything here."

100% wrong. He is running to be a federal legislator, and that affects everyone. Secondly, all of our own senators may have to vote to throw him out of the Senate. So every American has a dog in this fight.
but only voted on by the people of alabama. see you got to vote for your guy, they get theirs. so sorry, you can bitch all the fk you want to. nothing you can do.

Franken's former female staffers defend him amid allegations

Amid a firestorm of criticism for his alleged sexual misconduct, eight of Sen. Al Franken's former female staffers issued a joint statement obtained by the Star Tribune Friday saying the senator treated them "with the utmost respect" and "was a champion for women both in the legislation he supported and in promoting women to leadership roles in our offices."

Franken's former chief of staff, Casey Aden-Wansbury, also told ABC News that during the eight years she had known him, "he has always worked hard to create a respectful environment for his staff." She added that "the inappropriate behavior reported today does not live up to the values I know he holds."

Case closed. Now we can go back to the pedophile Moore

all it takes is "I'm sorry?" Then maybe that's what Roy Moore needs to do. Just say "I don't ever recall doing any of these things that I'm being accused of, but if I did...I'm sorry!" If it's good enough for the dirty demorats, it's good enough for conservatives.
That would have been the more honorable route. Say it was a different time back then and to take teenage girls on dates was not out of the norm. Apologize if he did anything to make any of the girls feel uncomfortable and own it like a man. Seek reparations between himself and his accusers. But no he is playing the denial game and attacking the accusers. Scum.
or simply, he didn't do what he is accused of. and no one can prove it 38 years later, all records are gone. again, the voters will decide. unless you are one, you have no comment worth anything here.

"again, the voters will decide. unless you are one, you have no comment worth anything here."

100% wrong. He is running to be a federal legislator, and that affects everyone. Secondly, all of our own senators may have to vote to throw him out of the Senate. So every American has a dog in this fight.
Ok, and based on what he did do you think that deserves his resignation or impeachment?
only if it's an ethics violation.

Amid a firestorm of criticism for his alleged sexual misconduct, eight of Sen. Al Franken's former female staffers issued a joint statement obtained by the Star Tribune Friday saying the senator treated them "with the utmost respect" and "was a champion for women both in the legislation he supported and in promoting women to leadership roles in our offices."

Franken's former chief of staff, Casey Aden-Wansbury, also told ABC News that during the eight years she had known him, "he has always worked hard to create a respectful environment for his staff." She added that "the inappropriate behavior reported today does not live up to the values I know he holds."

Case closed. Now we can go back to the pedophile Moore
yeah, yeah we get it demolosers actually have no morals. what was the prank exactly?

because the floodgates have been opened up.

i don't disagree there are some asshole men out there. we're seeing far too much of it and to a point i'm glad we're finding out just who these people are. but to the other point, we weren't around for a picture, we don't know the entire story and i still think if you didn't stop him 10 years ago, why bother now?

fad. pop culture. trend.

but if we're calling for moores head based on accusations and mob justice, gotta take diaperboy also.

Funny thing about floods is they don't discriminate as long as you are in the floodplain.

Agreed. Purge both sides of sexual harassers and assaulters. Demonize them on both sides of the aisle.

but then you will get to the point of over-reach and go after normal, if not awkward, human interactions that happen when people try to find sexual partners.

As I said, Salem all over again.

In no way am I advocating going after innocent people. I'm not sure if you understand, though. I've been harassed/groped, myself, at work. It is not rare or uncommon. I am 49 years old, and it has happened to me at 3 different jobs, the first when I was 19 and the last when I was 47. Women have had to just accept it as part of living in a man's world, and we have for the most part. Apparently, we are now at a place where we can address the problem. The purge will be harsh, I agree. Many men will be shocked when they get the backlash of their inappropriate behavior, because it has been the norm for a very long time. I sort of feel for them; however, men in general do not "feel" for women who have to put up with this. They say, "Suck it up, Buttercup." Forgive me if I don't shed tears when their proven actions are exposed.

I believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty. I know for sure there will be a shocking amount of harassing/groping that can and will be proven. While I was not exactly traumatized by my experiences, I've left 2 jobs because of it. I should not have had to quit jobs in order to not have my boobs pressed against, creepy hands around my waist or a boss blatantly standing over me staring down my blouse. I should not have to decide how bad I really want that promotion/opportunity and I should not be retaliated against because I don't give employer blowjobs. I am fortunate enough to have a lot of options. Many women don't.

I call it a purge because there are a LOT of men in power who behave this way, not because I want innocent men witch-hunted. You may be surprised by how rampant the problem is, but I doubt many women in the workforce will be as surprised. I direct your attention to the photo of Franken that so many here brush off as harmless: she had a vest on, it doesn't look like he's really squeezing her boobs, he might not even be touching her, she is "acting" asleep, blah blah. That photo infuriates me. It is a classic example of the "Suck it up, Buttercup" mentality. Once people realize those days are gone, the behavior will largely disappear. Change is not always pleasant, but that does not mean the change is not warranted. Frankly, it is looooong overdue.
so curious, did you report being groped? identify to someone the gropper? if so, then that doesn't compare here at all. so apples and oranges. If you never reported it, then that is on you and I have no feelings for you. You merely gave the perv more opportunities to do harm to someone else and then shame on you.
a fly by poster.

he wanted to announce his presence of authority over her. that she was a she and he was a he and he could do whatever he wanted. yeah, that's what I see. just like slipping her the tongue. yeah he is the worst kind of male he feels dominance over women. The way you can tell is that he uses language about it all the time how he is a supporter of women. you just have to laugh at the projections of libturd evil

There was a big old burly dude right next to her, he didn't do that to him. dominance baby, a true libturd loves dominance. It's especially active in this forum by the libturds in here. just ask them to project their evil.

yeah, yeah we get it demolosers actually have no morals. what was the prank exactly?
Maybe you don't know Al Franken was a comedienne before he was a politician.

A comics will do rude and crude things, that's not who they are, that's what they do. So if a clown throws a pie in your face, it's not an assault. Deal with it.

For him to resign so we don't have to listen to his stupid comments anymore. He is an idiot. What do you think should happen to someone who forced himself on a woman and then grabbed her breasts while she slept? Or is that just liberal boys being boys?
Well that’s a great question. First i think the account should be discussed honestly, which it isn’t here. He made a move on her and aggressively kissed her, she pushed him away and said never do that again. He didn’t do it again. He did immaturely and inappropriately pose for a photo as a joke pretending to grab her boobs. That’s quite different than groping her in her sleep.

So with that considered. I think a public apology that’s owns what he did is sufficient. If the voters want to inflict more punishment then perhaps he does not win any future elections. If the victim wasn’t buying it then should could push for a civil or criminal lawsuit.

Mind you his apology was accepted by the accuser, and she specifically said that she felt like it was heartfelt and she didn’t want to see him step down

Does that sound fair or do you still think he should be forced to resign?

In bold: So, he figures she would not mind him grabbing her boobs after that? Bullshit. He did so while she was sleeping because he KNEW she did not consent to the touching. It is sexual assault.
Touching? He was posing for a joke photo. I used to stand behind friends and pretend I was humping them all the time. It was childish and inappropriate but not criminal

Were they women?
Men and women. I was an equal opportunist photobomber in my younger days. Am i a criminal?

You are a sexual harasser. Congrats.

Franken is asking to be investigated. Moore chased little children. Trump has at least 12 accusers. Moore 7. Franken 1.

Since we are comparing......

he wanted to announce his presence of authority over her. that she was a she and he was a he and he could do whatever he wanted. yeah, that's what I see. just like slipping her the tongue. yeah he is the worst kind of male he feels dominance over women. The way you can tell is that he uses language about it all the time how he is a supporter of women. you just have to laugh at the projections of libturd evil

Like Trump claimed what he said was locker room talk, what Franken did as comic relief., He admitted it (point one) and apologized (point 2), and he gave up that behavior when he gave up comedy.

Like Trump claimed what he said was locker room talk, what Franken did as comic relief., He admitted it (point one) and apologized (point 2), and he gave up that behavior when he gave up comedy.
well first off trump was caught in a private moment. Franken was on camera with his eyes all a glow. trump actually didn't do anything, where Franken was accused of slipping a female costar his fking tongue without her permission, and then doing whatever while she slept on a photo that you can't explain. so apples and rocks,

Franken is asking to be investigated. Moore chased little children. Trump has at least 12 accusers. Moore 7. Franken 1.

Since we are comparing......
where are trump's accusers, and sorry something from 38 years ago is hearsay.

Maybe you don't know Al Franken was a comedienne before he was a politician.

A comics will do rude and crude things, that's not who they are, that's what they do. So if a clown throws a pie in your face, it's not an assault. Deal with it.

Yes, it actually is still an assault if a clown throws a pie in your face, dumbass.

Forum List

Back