NEXT!

Now that Mueller has admitted his failure to find any Trump collusion....

..there's only one place to go:

"Does Mueller Indictment Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted for Chris Steele?

View attachment 177347
hrc-e1508777254168.jpg

Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission.

By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign?

Mueller’s indictment against 13 Russian trolls claimed their social media political activity was criminal because: they were foreign citizens; they tried to influence an election; and they neither registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act nor reported their funding to the Federal Elections Commission."
https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/doe...on-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/

Did she show 'intent?' :21:

-Geaux

The guy in your sig needs to do that at the end of a rope.

Really? You want a guy hung for having an opinion? I know, let's see some of Trey Gowdy's personal texts during the 2016 campaign. I'll bet dollars to donuts 98% of Republican congressmen and Senators sent a negative text about Trump.

Let's see how easy it is to leave you speechless:

A simple question....

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Of course. Also, of course, having a personal opinion does not mean you cannot perform your job impartially.

The overwhelming majority of military personnel, FBI and CIA agents and police officers are registered Republican...And yet they go out and protect all our freedoms impartially.

Sorry.....I must have missed your answer to post #18....

Is this an impartial investigation?

Trump or anyone in his admin wasnt included in the indictment for or about anything ...

like I said yesterday, dumbshit RW's dont have a clue about Muellers indictment.

they're complete idiots.

THE END

"If there’s one thing Special Counsel Robert Mueller is exceedingly good at it is indicting Russians over whom he has zero jurisdiction. Mueller had previously indicted 13 Russian individuals and companies, and Friday he added 12 more to the list.

It’s a neat little trick – bring charges against people you’ll never get in court, therefore you’ll never have to prove them. This allows Mueller and his team to say they’re “doing something,” that the American people are getting something for the millions his investigation has cost us, while not having to actually prove anything."
Derek Hunter - A Russian Ham Sandwich
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Trump or anyone in his admin wasnt included in the indictment for or about anything ...

like I said yesterday, dumbshit RW's dont have a clue about Muellers indictment.

they're complete idiots.

THE END

"If there’s one thing Special Counsel Robert Mueller is exceedingly good at it is indicting Russians over whom he has zero jurisdiction. Mueller had previously indicted 13 Russian individuals and companies, and Friday he added 12 more to the list.

It’s a neat little trick – bring charges against people you’ll never get in court, therefore you’ll never have to prove them. This allows Mueller and his team to say they’re “doing something,” that the American people are getting something for the millions his investigation has cost us, while not having to actually prove anything."

Can you make that Chick-fil-A????

they're complete idiots.

THE END

Can you make that Chick-fil-A????
Sorry but I think they are closed on Sundays :206:

Forum List

Back