NFL Champs talk about President.........

So we have black football players telling us what a great president Obama is because he has swagger? Yeah, that means a lot to someone. Not me though.
Waste thread.

It’s all that matters to people anymore.

Issues? What are those? What we want is a president we can have a beer with because THAT is what is important.

Sad.

• Banned
So we have black football players telling us what a great president Obama is because he has swagger? Yeah, that means a lot to someone. Not me though.
Waste thread.

Oh, so the race of one of the players means something to you? I thought CONSERVATIVES didn't see color? Do you think we even care what people like you think. No Black person cares what some Tea Party Rabbi has to say.

• Banned

Issues? What are those? What we want is a president we can have a beer with because THAT is what is important.

Sad.

And Bush the cowboy? Sarah moma grizzly? I'm sure you were just as critical about those things?

• Banned
Yes.. because 'cool' matters.. and the opinion of a football player (even from my home town team) means even MORE

:rolleyes:

These uber-lefties will really grasp at anything

LOL....you guys are so easy. You hate Obama so much that it stings to hear anything about him that isn't demeaning. You cant see how you come across.

• Banned

Sad.

And Bush the cowboy? Sarah moma grizzly? I'm sure you were just as critical about those things?

Very much so but I don’t really expect you to understand posting this hack piece and all.

Yea I know.......these boards are amazing. Not one tea publican will ever admit that they loved both Moma Grizzley and Cowboy Bush. I know, you were just as critical of Bush blaa......blahhhhhh.

Yes.. because 'cool' matters.. and the opinion of a football player (even from my home town team) means even MORE

These uber-lefties will really grasp at anything

LOL....you guys are so easy. You hate Obama so much that it stings to hear anything about him that isn't demeaning. You cant see how you come across.

Yes.. because if the criteria used by a REP or CON to describe Reagan or Bush were "cool", you would be so ACCEPTING of that... and if it were done by a celebrity or athlete, you would accept it even MORE

Very much so but I don’t really expect you to understand posting this hack piece and all.

Yea I know.......these boards are amazing. Not one tea publican will ever admit that they loved both Moma Grizzley and Cowboy Bush. I know, you were just as critical of Bush blaa......blahhhhhh.

BUT that shows how totally up Obama you supporters ARE!!
You say "not one teapublican ever admit... " but have you EVER seen any upObamatrons say ONE THING BAD ABOUT HIM?

At least if people looked at both groups and asked which one seems more objective, i.e. critical of its members it would be obvious that unlike Obamatrons who think Obama is a God, or Obama has a stash of cash, or Obama will fill their car.. people would admit
at least teapublicans are critical... UpObamas... nary a criticism of a God!

Waste thread.

Oh, so the race of one of the players means something to you? I thought CONSERVATIVES didn't see color? Do you think we even care what people like you think. No Black person cares what some Tea Party Rabbi has to say.

The race of the President matters to me. It's how he was elected (both times), and it's why 47% of the voting public eat shit from his hands regardless.

I have 5 years here. Go find something…

Or would you rather just continue to look like a moron by levying random false claims at people without cause. This, of course, following your slobbering over Obama because he is ‘cool.’

Waste thread.

Yes, it does. With Obama's approval among blacks amazingly still at 90+% despite all the damage he's done to the black community it isn't surprising that black athletes, untouched by the recession and unemployment, still think he's cool.
Your race card has been declined. You are a dolt.

LOL I received a neg rep for posting something positive being said about the President.

Waste thread.

Yes, it does. With Obama's approval among blacks amazingly still at 90+% despite all the damage he's done to the black community it isn't surprising that black athletes, untouched by the recession and unemployment, still think he's cool.
Your race card has been declined. You are a dolt.

lol.....you are the only one who brought race into.

Forum List

Back