NFL Conference Championship games

Garaffolo laughing it up on the bench…..down 21-7 late. I barely watched the game, but I noticed that. he was dressed out in pads it appeared. Was he happy they were failing without him? Mr. Ordinary? Not a good look.

Too many commercials. TV always on mute.

San Francisco's starting quarterback, Brock Purdy, left the game in the first quarter after suffering a right elbow injury. Replaced by backup quarterback Josh Johnson, the 49ers' fourth quarterback this season

You know who's laughing?

Colin Kaepernick

Chefs finally break through for a TD. Mahomes leg may be a little gimpy, but he can still pass the ball. 13-3 Chefs.
:thankusmile: Great news,thanks for the update,:yes_text12:perfect timing for me to pop in.the chefs are my second favorite NFL team so I’m pulling for them,living here in kc I got to pull fir my city even though they are not my team,I dodged a bullet last year when they missed the Super Bowl,I would have been in a difficult situation rooting against the team all best friends in my life we’re rooting for and been an outcast in my city,the bungles did me a huge favor last year.surprising to hear they are doing so well even without Kelsey.

FGs & punts for KC yet sort of dominating? They had a blowout last playoff game against these guys (up 21-7 at the 8 yd line). No score from that. Lost 27-24 in OT.

Garaffolo laughing it up on the bench…..down 21-7 late. I barely watched the game, but I noticed that. he was dressed out in pads it appeared. Was he happy they were failing without him? Mr. Ordinary? Not a good look.

Too many commercials. TV always on mute.
Agree about the commercials. Seemed like way too many commercial interruptions. Run 3 or 4 plays, get 3 or 4 commercials.

:thankusmile: Great news,thanks for the update,:yes_text12:perfect timing for me to pop in.the chefs are my second favorite NFL team so I’m pulling for them,living here in kc I got to pull fir my city even though they are not my team,I dodged a bullet last year when they missed the Super Bowl,I would have been in a difficult situation rooting against the team all best friends in my life we’re rooting for and been an outcast in my city,the bungles did me a huge favor last year.surprising to hear they are doing so well even without Kelsey.
Kelce is playing. Got a TD catch.

I guess the refs have decided to just let the Cincy online hold most plays since the 1st quarter.

Kapernick became worthless. Now im laughing it up.
Purdy looks like he might possibly be injury prone the fact he got injured in such a big game and got replaced.
FGs & punts for KC yet sort of dominating? They had a blowout last playoff game against these guys (up 21-7 at the 8 yd line). No score from that. Lost 27-24 in OT.
Damn,That’s not a good recipe for winning,that will probably come back to bite them.

Forum List

Back