NFL Conference Championship games

Bengals forced a punt. Bengals ball, down to final 2 minutes of regulation. Joe's turn.

I'm a little behind. For me the game isn't over yet but Joe Burrow and whoever calls the plays are idiots for Cinci. They don't deserve to win this game. At 7 minutes left they have 2nd and 3 yards to go. So you run the ball twice right? That will eat up 2 minutes so at 5 minutes left you are coming close to field goal range. Just keep running the ball unless you have to pass. Instead Joe throws two bombs and one gets picked off. That's where I'm at. About 5 minutes left and Mahomes has the ball. He will eat up clock I bet.

Blown coverage by 21
That’s the game.well I’m going to be cheering for the bungles in the Super Bowl it looks like.like to see the team that beats you win it all,that way you can’t feel too bad about losing plus unless it’s the rams I’m always an AFC guy.

Late Fag….errr Flag. Giving KC shot at FG.

i guess the guy did push him in the back? He soldit though?

Chefs win! Chefs - Iggles super bowl.
I was about to ask that question,I kinda figured sense I heard fireworks going off in the city. :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Ah I can root for a chiefs Super Bowl victory after all,it won’t be easy,the eagles are a great team playing their best ball now,

The AFC game was much much better than the NFC game.
Well uh yeah,the eagles didn’t have much competition to start with facing a rookie quarterback who hadn’t even played an entire season and he got hurt early in the game so they were down to the fourth string quarterback.i assume you watched the chefs game? My friend just told me they lost all their starting receivers to injury is thst true? Man if they can’t heal and be back to normal in two weeks when the Super Bowl starts,they will be up shit creek,how bad are their injury’s as far as you know?

Forum List

Back