NFL Conference Championship games

Lot of bad calls. Burrow got called for intentional grounding, and there was a receiver just a few feet away. Defensive pass interference was going on all game long with no flags being thrown. Was especially bad with Chief defenders all over the Bengal guys.
Are you talking about in the 4th quarter? There wasnt a receiver anywhere near where he threw the ball. The closest person eligible to catch a pass was 5-7 yards downfield and on the other side of the O line man. Burrow was going to get sacked and threw the ball at the feet of the Olinemen.

Holding can be called on every play! There are just more egregious examples that are called! Receivers can't be wrestled down the sidelines anymore! It happens just about every play & isn't called! :dunno: :rolleyes::stir:
So then call it on every play or ignore it completely. You can't enforce it sometimes then ignore it.

Are you talking about in the 4th quarter? There wasnt a receiver anywhere near where he threw the ball. The closest person eligible to catch a pass was 5-7 yards downfield and on the other side of the O line man. Burrow was going to get sacked and threw the ball at the feet of the Olinemen.
Yeah I think he threw the ball at the feet of an ineligible receiver

As much as I don't want to believe it, the Kelce vs. Kelce angle, and Reid going against his old team was just too much for the NFL to pass up on, I have a suspicion that this was all pre-ordained, thanks to the one sided officiating.

Cincy wouldnt have scored a point if they called holding anywhere near as often as they could. Jones was being held on almost every play.
..or the left tackle for the Chiefs on the play that they penalized Cincy for, when they guy smacked Mahomes out of bounds. Obviouss hold which would have offset the ridiculous Roughing the QB call. Refs have got to keep the flags on their panties and stop determining the outcome of a game.

SUPER dumb late hit. That guy's going to have a long plane ride home.

I feel bad for the anonymous sideline helper that got steamrolled in the process, though. I hope the NFL has good health insurance.
May be a stupid play but if a QB is in bounds he should be able to be smacked.

So then call it on every play or ignore it completely. You can't enforce it sometimes then ignore it.
Indeed.The refs did everything on the planet last year to try and give the game to the Bungles in the superbowl when that reciever of the bungles grabbed jalen ramseys facemask and twisted him to the ground right in front of the officials and no flag.how much more obvious fouls like that that dont get called before people wake up and realise these games are as much a dog and pony show fixed as much as elections are?

Last edited:
..or the left tackle for the Chiefs on the play that they penalized Cincy for, when they guy smacked Mahomes out of bounds. Obviouss hold which would have offset the ridiculous Roughing the QB call. Refs have got to keep the flags on their panties and stop determining the outcome of a game.
The point being that you can’t have it both ways. Cincy online was getting killed in the first quarter. So they started holding. Alot. The Chiefs are Winning by 2 scores with less then a minute to play. They are taking knees instead of trying to get into FG range. And the flag they threw on Ossai was legit. That gets thrown every time. He hit him 6 feet out of bounds. Then shoved him for good measure. KC was the better team last night. That’s it. Crying about the refs is for bitches.

The point being that you can’t have it both ways. Cincy online was getting killed in the first quarter. So they started holding. Alot. The Chiefs are Winning by 2 scores with less then a minute to play. They are taking knees instead of trying to get into FG range. And the flag they threw on Ossai was legit. That gets thrown every time. He hit him 6 feet out of bounds. Then shoved him for good measure. KC was the better team last night. That’s it. Crying about the refs is for bitches.
Refs cannot and should not ever win the game for a team. If Ossai's penalty was legit then the blatant hold by the left guard should have offset the play and 15 yard game giver to the Chiefs. However many calls they miss all game they cannot and never should settle it on the last play.
Ref could have easily held that roughing call and made the Chiefs earn the win.

Very unsatisfying. Didn’t even feel like a game after Purdy goes down. And it was just ridiculous after Johnson goes down.

The 49ers ran out of options. They had nothing left to work with. Any other position gets hurt and it’s next man up. But you can’t do much when the 4th string QB goes down.

I want a rematch! LoL
I heard Brady is going to play one year in SF and teach Purdy how to be a great QB.

Now I think the Eagles are going to win it all.

yeah if he'd been in bounds there probably wouldnt have been a flag. Since he was hit 6 feet out of bounds the flag comes in.

You crybaby Cincy fans will never change.
Not a fan of any of the teams playing yesterday, and certainly not a fan of the refs.
Whats wrong? You dont think the Chiefs can beat the Bengals straight up? How did you let them back in the game last night?

Refs cannot and should not ever win the game for a team. If Ossai's penalty was legit then the blatant hold by the left guard should have offset the play and 15 yard game giver to the Chiefs. However many calls they miss all game they cannot and never should settle it on the last play.
Ref could have easily held that roughing call and made the Chiefs earn the win.
Typical homer. You want one set of penalties called because they benefit your team but all the other ones dont matter. Cincy had the ball with over 2 minutes left to win the game. They had to punt then let up a good return. Then committed a bad penalty. So they lost. Burrow getting sacked 5 times and throwing 2 picks had nothing to do with their loss right? They couldnt run the ball and the only part of their offense that seemed to be working was 50/50 jump balls. But that had nothing to do with them losing right? It was all just the big bad refs that had it out for poor Cincy. Get real.

uhhh no,Refs have cost so many teams so many chances of winning big playoff games.they have way too much fucking power,they need to be held accountable for their actions and never are for their blown calls or non calls. The NFL is a corrupt cartel,these games are a fixed as elections are,anybody that watches them and gets excited about the outcome is a fool. Last year was the first superbowl i had watched in 8 years only because my Rams were in it.I watched it ONLY to look at their uniform colors,they are the only team i watch and it is just for that reason.i wont be watching this years superbowl.

as i just said,in last years superbowl the refs did everything on the planet to try and give the game to the bungles,they couldnt control though how the bungles went into meltdown mode in the final two minutes of the game and made it obvious to the whole world they were mugging the rams receivers in the end zone giving them no choice but to throw the yellow flag.

Being a Rams fan I dont deny reality though that the superbowl with the Rams and cheatriots the Rams got there because of a penalty the Rams defender committed that was not called which cost the saints a trip to the superbowl.It was the same with chiefs and patriots AFC game,as always the patriots got away with penaltys that were not called on them but were on the chiefs. ONLY AN IDIOT COULD NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS BOTH THOSE GAMES WERE RIGGED BECAUSE THE NFL WANTED THE TWO BIGGER MARKET TEAMS IN THE SUPERBOWL THE FACT LOS ANGELES IS A MUCH LARGER MARKET THAN NEW ORLEANS SAME WITH BOSTON OVER KANSAS CITY.

This team below only won so many playoff and superbowl games because of non calls against them like this below in this picture.

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

they always had the refs in their pockets,anybody who cant see that is a fucking idiot. when you got a ref patting tom brady on the back celebrating with him after a win,how much more proof do people need they had the refs in their pockets all those years and the refs were biased?:cuckoo:

as i said in this thread,the refs have WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING POWER,JOEY BOSA is correct that the refs should be held accountable for their blown calls the same way they are if they criticise the refs.:uhoh3:

Last edited:
uhhh no,Refs have cost so many teams so many chances of winning big playoff games.they have way too much fucking power,they need to be held accountable for their actions and never are for their blown calls or non calls. The NFL is a corrupt cartel,these games are a fixed as elections are,anybody that watches them and gets excited about the outcome is a fool. Last year was the first superbowl i had watched in 8 years only because my Rams were in it.I watched it ONLY to look at their uniform colors,they are the only team i watch and it is just for that reason.i wont be watching this years superbowl.

as i just said,in last years superbowl the refs did everything on the planet to try and give the game to the bungles,they couldnt control though how the bungles went into meltdown mode in the final two minutes of the game and made it obvious to the whole world they were mugging the rams receivers in the end zone giving them no choice but to throw the yellow flag.

Being a Rams fan I dont deny reality though that the superbowl with the Rams and cheatriots the Rams got there because of a penalty the Rams defender committed that was not called which cost the saints a trip to the superbowl.It was the same with chiefs and patriots AFC game,as always the patriots got away with penaltys that were not called on them but were on the chiefs. ONLY AN IDIOT COULD NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS BOTH THOSE GAMES WERE RIGGED BECAUSE THE NFL WANTED THE TWO BIGGER MARKET TEAMS IN THE SUPERBOWL THE FACT LOS ANGELES IS A MUCH LARGER MARKET THAN NEW ORLEANS SAME WITH BOSTON OVER KANSAS CITY.

This team below only won so many playoff and superbowl games because of non calls against them like this below in this picture.

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

they always had the refs in their pockets,anybody who cant see that is a fucking idiot. when you got a ref patting tom brady on the back celebrating with him after a win,how much more proof do people need they had the refs in their pockets all those years and the refs were biased?:cuckoo:

as i said in this thread,the refs have WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING POWER,JOEY BOSA is correct that the refs should be held accountable for their blown calls the same way they are if they criticise the refs.:uhoh3:
Something weird happened yesterday. It should have been 4th down and 4 or 3rd and long and Cinci picked to decline the penalty and the refs said it was too loud and no one heard but they blew the whistle on 2nd down so it's actually 3rd down.

Then they called a very ticky tack pass interference.

Anyways, it's all scripted. Mahomes this year, Burrow next year. Got to pay your dues.

as i said on this thread,Joey Bosa is right,the refs have so many privledges it is fucking unreal.Boso is correct how if he and other players speak out against the bad officiating of refs,they get fined,yet when the refs screw up and do a lousy job,they dont get fined,they get no punishment.

I will take it even further than Bosa did by adding on as i did on this thread that the refs need to be held accoutable for their horrible officiation which is the norm in the NFL by having the same thing that is done to them that is done to the players,they need to be FINED a huge portion of their salary when they fuck up as they do on a regular basis,that would clean it up in a heartbeat their horrible officiating,that will never happen though because that is how the NFL rigs their games all the time and why horrible officating goes on constantly in the NFL.

When i was in high school and played football i NEVER saw the horrible officiating by refs in games that i see in the NFL on a regular routine basis now,If our team lost,I never blamed the refs because i knew we as a team beat ourselves,the refs made the right calls for the most part,in NFL games,that never seems to happen in big playoff games and that is because these games are fixed,anybody who cant see that is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back