NFL Divisional Playoff Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
The Wildcard games are over, a couple minor upsets with the Giants beating the Vikings and the Jags with a huge comeback win over the Bolts. The remaining field has some pretty strong teams. The upcoming matchups are:

NFC:
Cowboys at 49ers - Two similar pretty evenly matched teams. I'll go with the 49ers. They've been great as of late.

Giants at Eagles - It is very difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season. I'll take the Jints in an upset.

AFC:
Bengals
at Bills - Another pretty even matchup. I'll go with the Bengals in this one.

Jaguars at Chiefs - I'll go with the Chefs.

The Wildcard games are over, a couple minor upsets with the Giants beating the Vikings and the Jags with a huge comeback win over the Bolts. The remaining field has some pretty strong teams. The upcoming matchups are:

NFC:
Cowboys at 49ers - Two similar pretty evenly matched teams. I'll go with the 49ers. They've been great as of late.

Giants at Eagles - It is very difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season. I'll take the Jints in an upset.

AFC:
Bengals

only one i disagree on is I will take the Bills only cause they are at home.Playing in Buffalo is the only thing that saved them from losing to the phins, it will save them again withe the bengals having to fight the crowd noise. they will be more focused this game than last week is my guess.

The Wildcard games are over, a couple minor upsets with the Giants beating the Vikings and the Jags with a huge comeback win over the Bolts.

The Bolts were shellacked in a humiliating defeat after they let the Jags come back from a 17-0 trailing to beat them in the last second by a point.

Here is the Playoff Picture:

Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 6.03.44 AM.png

NFC:

AFC:
Bengals

i wish we had Von Miller for the playoffs. i am concerned about the Bills' defense but I still think the Bills can win at home against the Bengals.

NFC:

AFC:
Bengals

I'll take the Eagles. They've been flying under the radar as far as I'm concerned. They were undefeated for awhile early on and probably played more conservative later. Rested people that they wouldn't have rested if they didn't already know they would be making the playoffs. And it's all about who's healthy at the end of the year. Just make the playoffs.

Now I don't know who's healthy on either team. This is just my gut hunch. I'm not betting money. If I was I'd do more research but this is just for shits and giggles.

GOD I hope Dallas loses.

only one i disagree on is I will take the Bills only cause they are at home.Playing in Buffalo is the only thing that saved them from losing to the phins, it will save them again withe the bengals having to fight the crowd noise. they will be more focused this game than last week is my guess.
In fact Boriller you better strongly reconsider that pick of the Bungles over the bills and change it while you still can.if this was at a neatruel site I MIGHT consider going with the bungles but not only will they be going against a hostile crowd battling the noise they also I just learned have three of thier starting offensive linemen out,that spells doom for them,better change thst pick now while you still can. :biggrin:

Chiefs don’t even need him to beat Jacksonville. Against Buffalo they’ll need him
Yeah before this game I was picking the chiefs to beat the bills in the afc title game but now I see your bills going to the Super Bowl this year and this time winning it all.It’s hard enough for the chiefs to beat the bills when Mahomes is healthy,they had a healthy Mahomes this year at home and still lost to them,if they couldn’t even beat the bills at home no less and WITH a healthy Patrick Mahomes,then whst chance do they have of beating him on one leg? This injury to Mahomes changes everything,he was not the same quarterback in the second half at all.whether it is the bills or bungles I don’t see a chiefs team with a one legged Patrick Mahomes winning next week,they lost to both teams this year with a healthy Mahomes so how they expect to win with Mahomes playing on one leg?

Guess my hope of a Giants upset of the Eagles was a pipe dream. They're getting crushed. The championship games should be very interesting. The 49ers, Cowboys, and Eagles all look really strong on the NFC side. If Mahomes sprained ankle is still hampering him next week, I think the Bills/Bengals stand a fair chance of knocking the Chiefs out.

In fact Boriller you better strongly reconsider that pick of the Bungles over the bills and change it while you still can.if this was at a neatruel site I MIGHT consider going with the bungles but not only will they be going against a hostile crowd battling the noise they also I just learned have three of thier starting offensive linemen out,that spells doom for them,better change thst pick now while you still can. :biggrin:
Thanks for the injury update. I just read it was 2 starting OL ruled out. That makes a big difference to an offense. New linemen have to adjust to blocking schemes, QB cadences, timing, etc. Burrow will have less time to make plays, his line may be prone to mistakes, and less effective and harder to maintain continuity in drives. Looks like Buffalo is pretty healthy coming into the game. I think I will change my pick in this game to the Bills.

Guess my hope of a Giants upset of the Eagles was a pipe dream. They're getting crushed. The championship games should be very interesting. The 49ers, Cowboys, and Eagles all look really strong on the NFC side. If Mahomes sprained ankle is still hampering him next week, I think the Bills/Bengals stand a fair chance of knocking the Chiefs out.
I would be shocked beyond words if the chiefs won next week and went to the Super Bowl now.they were my pick to go to the Super Bowl a week ago but not know.as I said,the chiefs lost to both of them this year when he was healthy,if they could not beat either when he was healthy,what chance on the planet do they have now?

Dude I cannot believe you seriously picked the Giants.they are a good team but nowhere near on the level the eagles are,the niners are more talented than the giants are,they will give them a better game than the egg the midgets gave the eagles. :biggrin:

Thanks for the injury update. I just read it was 2 starting OL ruled out. That makes a big difference to an offense. New linemen have to adjust to blocking schemes, QB cadences, timing, etc. Burrow will have less time to make plays, his line may be prone to mistakes, and less effective and harder to maintain continuity in drives. Looks like Buffalo is pretty healthy coming into the game. I think I will change my pick in this game to the Bills.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:No it’s 3. They lost one of their starters for the rest of the season in December and just recently lost those other 2 so it’s 3. That’s most the offensive line.lol

Last edited:
I hope the nfl doesn't rig the game in favor of Buffalo today. You know the Demar Hamlin injury.

3 starters out. 1 starter kinda sucked so it's more like 2 out.

Forum List

Back