NFL Divisional Playoff Predictions

Dammit! When will I learn to not second guess myself? Should have stuck with my first pick. Thought it would have been much closer than it was.
Yeah I didn’t think the bungles would have a prayer but something I overlooked is I really think it was a combination of two things why they lost,they have never been focused on the game sense they lost Hamlin,they have not been able to put him out of their minds,second of all,I think he was a major part of their defense,thst they counted on him,you look at how many points they gave up last week and this week,they have not been the same team sense the injury.makes you wonder how it will affect them next season as well.

As a Vikings fan, I feel this pain too. Maybe next year...
I know,I figured the start of the year this was the bills year,thst they would finally break the dark cloud thst seems to follow them.that the bills at least would not have to keep enduring the Vikings torture of getting there but losing it once they got there.Both Minnesota and buffalo seem to be cursed.

I know,I figured the start of the year this was the bills year,thst they would finally break the dark cloud thst seems to follow them.that the bills at least would not have to keep enduring the Vikings torture of getting there but losing it once they got there.Both Minnesota and buffalo seem to be cursed.
Agreed but not nearly as cursed as the Detroit Lions.

The Wildcard games are over, a couple minor upsets with the Giants beating the Vikings and the Jags with a huge comeback win over the Bolts. The remaining field has some pretty strong teams. The upcoming matchups are:

NFC:
Cowboys at 49ers - Two similar pretty evenly matched teams. I'll go with the 49ers. They've been great as of late.

Giants at Eagles - It is very difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season. I'll take the Jints in an upset.

AFC:
Bengals
at Bills - Another pretty even matchup. I'll go with the Bengals in this one.

Jaguars at Chiefs - I'll go with the Chefs.
3 for 4--Not bad! Hope the '9ers can carry the momentum through Philly.

Agreed but not nearly as cursed as the Detroit Lions.
What 99.9 % here don’t realise is the Lions will never go to the Super Bowl and that is because a deal was made back then that all the owners agreed on including the then Lions owner that if they wanted to continue to have a thanksgiving game then they were not going to be allowed to go to the Super Bowl when the owners were trying to get the Lions owner back then to give up hosting thanksgiving games.

That was why Barry sanders retired so early in his career,he found out about it,the explanation thst was given in the media or what he said was a cover story. A Lions fan once came on here and made a thread talking about how his team always has bad calls go against them in critical moments more than most teams,that is why.remember all these nfl games are a dog and pony show,they are as fixed as elections,only differerence is it doesn’t always go the way they plan it everytime.

Do you remember the playoff loss the Lions had like ten to 15 years ago against the cowboys where the Lions were trailing by a touchdown in the final minutes and stafford threw a ball deep down the field near the goal line on third and long and the cowboys defender was mugging the Lions receiver and the ref correctly threw a flag fir pass interference against thst cowboys defender and then they picked up the flag and said there was NO interference and they gave no explanation for why they picked up the flag? The Lions totally got screwed,thst cost them the game.

Just a few weeks ago there was also an article written how the officials made the e worst call of the season against them in the final game of the season which of course cost them a playoff spot.

When I learned all this how the nfl is a corrupt cartel,I decided to stop watching games thst the rams were not in,only watching ram games cause of the cool looking uniform colors.lol

Lions fans in Detroit,it’s too bad they do not have a clue how they are being played fir the suckers they are gipper

Last years Super Bowl sense the Rams were in it,I watched it,the first one in over ten years,this year I won’t be watching it.

The Wildcard games are over, a couple minor upsets with the Giants beating the Vikings and the Jags with a huge comeback win over the Bolts. The remaining field has some pretty strong teams. The upcoming matchups are:

NFC:
Cowboys at 49ers - Two similar pretty evenly matched teams. I'll go with the 49ers. They've been great as of late.

Giants at Eagles - It is very difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season. I'll take the Jints in an upset.

AFC:
Bengals
at Bills - Another pretty even matchup. I'll go with the Bengals in this one.

Jaguars at Chiefs - I'll go with the Chefs.
3 out of 4 ain’t bad.

The four best teams are in the championship games. Should be two very good games next weekend.
I agree. Most years there seems as if one medium-good team sneaks in there, but not this one. This will be a great weekend for football.

Were the Bengals really that much better than the Bills or did they have better cleats for the snow? To me it looked like Buffalo's O-line and D-line were on skates. I don't remember them being pushed around that badly all year. Just an observation.

Were the Bengals really that much better than the Bills or did they have better cleats for the snow? To me it looked like Buffalo's O-line and D-line were on skates. I don't remember them being pushed around that badly all year. Just an observation.
If that was the case sure would be shocking sense you would think it would be the other way around with the bills being used to those conditions.:wtf::dunno:

Frisco has a swarming defense. However, could they be a little dirty? That may not play well in Philly.
This game should be a good one, though I think Philly wins. They also have a very good D.

What’s ironic is the two starting QBs. Hurt was a high pick and Purdy is Mr Irrelevant. They both played each other in college.

Forum List

Back