🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL installs "lactation pods" at stadiums for fans who are nursing mothers.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

Vikings to install breastfeeding suites at stadium

sep 23 2015 The Minnesota Vikings announced plans on Tuesday to become the first franchise to install lactation suites for nursing mothers in an NFL stadium.

The team will install two Mamava lactation suites at its temporary home stadium of TCF Bank Stadium on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis by its home game with the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 18, according to a statement released by the team.

HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

sep 23 2015 The Minnesota Vikings announced plans on Tuesday to become the first franchise to install lactation suites for nursing mothers in an NFL stadium.

The team will install two Mamava lactation suites at its temporary home stadium of TCF Bank Stadium on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis by its home game with the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 18, according to a statement released by the team.

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.
Who the hell brings an infant to an NFL or NHL game?

Sounds like you should be happy you will be able to lactate while watching a game. Are you mad because you cant afford to go to the game?

I agree with you; but for a more political-economic reason; i believe women should insist on their franchise and stop being victims in need of being "rescued" by special purpose laws.

When are our friends on the right going to start having more of a problem with the abomination of hypocrisy in modern times than with human sexuality in our modern times?

It sometimes comes up in our gender warfare based discussions.

Why doesn't a 'privacy curtain' cover to enable breastfeeding right in your seat work? They worried the Jumbotron's gonna catch it and linger? :)

You can use those facilities to breastfeed your fellow conservatives.

Why doesn't a 'privacy curtain' cover to enable breastfeeding right in your seat work? They worried the Jumbotron's gonna catch it and linger? :)

Most or all breastfeeding I saw cover themselves but you still hear a lot of complaints mostly from men.

Get over it. This is NOT special treatment and no one asked for it. Its common sense since do you really want 70-80k people staring at your wife breastfeeding your child? I don't.

Oh boy. Here I go.

Its like saying.... Who the hell brings their baby to Disneyland or to the mall? Should we start dictating where mother with baby where and what place they can go?
Yes? Why?

Oh boy. Here I go.

Its like saying.... Who the hell brings their baby to Disneyland or to the mall? Should we start dictating where mother with baby where and what place they can go?
Yes? Why?
No, it would be more like 'who brings an obnoxious, drunk sports fan to Disney World and then complains that there aren't enough bars, TV's or fantasy football outlets?'.

Guys here is the problem and I understand these women but where the heck do you put us?

You are a super sports fan. My uncle Dave Keon got my father and me into really good seats. Gold at the Gardens.

The bathrooms are horrid as if you are a fan can attest to.

And don't tell me to stay home baby! Where do I feed my child? I don't want to upset anyone. I don't want anyone to be grossed out. But despite trying to not include an overtime penalty the kid is hungry and you have to feed him or her.

Can't you put me somewhere?

Now I am thankfully long past those days but shouldn't we accomadate some?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1