🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL installs "lactation pods" at stadiums for fans who are nursing mothers.

Guys here is the problem and I understand these women but where the heck do you put us?

You are a super sports fan. My uncle Dave Keon got my father and me into really good seats. Gold at the Gardens.

The bathrooms are horrid as if you are a fan can attest to.

And don't tell me to stay home baby! Where do I feed my child? I don't want to upset anyone. I don't want anyone to be grossed out. But despite trying to not include an overtime penalty the kid is hungry and you have to feed him or her.

Can't you put me somewhere?

Now I am thankfully long past those days but shouldn't we accomadate some?
Get a baby sitter.

HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

Vikings to install breastfeeding suites at stadium

sep 23 2015 The Minnesota Vikings announced plans on Tuesday to become the first franchise to install lactation suites for nursing mothers in an NFL stadium.

The team will install two Mamava lactation suites at its temporary home stadium of TCF Bank Stadium on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis by its home game with the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 18, according to a statement released by the team.

Why doesn't a 'privacy curtain' cover to enable breastfeeding right in your seat work? They worried the Jumbotron's gonna catch it and linger? :)

Most or all breastfeeding I saw cover themselves but you still hear a lot of complaints mostly from men.
Bull effing shit.

It's ALWAYS women who complain about this. Women are also the reason women can't go topless at beaches. Only a complete idiot would think men are stopping women from popping out a boob or two.

HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

sep 23 2015 The Minnesota Vikings announced plans on Tuesday to become the first franchise to install lactation suites for nursing mothers in an NFL stadium.

The team will install two Mamava lactation suites at its temporary home stadium of TCF Bank Stadium on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis by its home game with the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 18, according to a statement released by the team.
Get over it. This is NOT special treatment and no one asked for it. Its common sense since do you really want 70-80k people staring at your wife breastfeeding your child? I don't.
Oh good grief. My wife has openly breastfed our 4 kids and ripped into any asshole (always women) complaining about it. It's natural and beautiful and anyone who can't stand to see a mother feeding her child should just stay indoors for the rest of their lives because we're not accommodating prudes any longer.

I don't protest the "special treatment." But who bring a kid that young to a game anyhow?
If a kid is still on mother's milk, then a football stadium surrounded by thousands of screaming fans is probably not where the kid needs to be.
Our kids stayed on the teat until about 2 years of age or more. Others go even longer. America is unique in kicking babies off the teat ASAP and then tossing them into daycare. One wonders why these women have children anyway if they don't want to nurture and raise them.

314193029869c62acfdd127343994245.jpg

I don't think it's reasonable for moms not to have a life for that long. There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding at sports events and moms shouldn't stay home because prudes get offended.

I don't protest the "special treatment." But who bring a kid that young to a game anyhow?
If a kid is still on mother's milk, then a football stadium surrounded by thousands of screaming fans is probably not where the kid needs to be.

Agree. Would think noise pollution or something along those lines would be a concern.
I love how you prudes are masking your irrational fear of the human body with "concern for the baby".

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.
Who the hell brings an infant to an NFL or NHL game?

Well a babysitter who's 14 years old can't feed the baby can they now? Back then they hadn't perfected the breast pump

:lol:

btw my uncle was Buddy Boone. My distant cousin well not that distant . third. but I still called him an uncle was Dave Keon. My father played hockey with the Plagers.

Kirkland Lake baby! We're talking hockey.

Oh and my dad had golds at the Gardens. So motherhood did not stop me from going to games. And why should it?

Who the hell brings an infant to an NFL or NHL game?

Only loony libs and very few of them since they hate all sports.This really doesn't make any sense and i don't thnk we're getting the whole story.

Man oh man do you ever broad brush or what?

My dad had golds at the Maple Leaf Gardens for crying out loud. I come from a big hockey family and adore the sport. Motherhood didn't stand in my way of going anywhere and I took them to hockey games AND football games AND rock concerts AND anywhere I was promoting or managing a group.

I'd just stay in my seat, throw a blanket over myself for privacy and feed the babby. That way the kid gets fed and I don't miss any of the game. Oh, they prolly have a tv in the pod. Lacatation pod ... who came up with that weird name? Park it, throw a blanket over it, get on with it. How is that hard?

I'd just stay in my seat, throw a blanket over myself for privacy and feed the babby. That way the kid gets fed and I don't miss any of the game. Oh, they prolly have a tv in the pod. Lacatation pod ... who came up with that weird name? Park it, throw a blanket over it, get on with it. How is that hard?

Well now you don't have to cart the kid around because we have advanced so I'm really not getting why a lactation pod would be necessary. But hey maybe it's a promotion gesture.

That's cool. As long as ticket prices don't go up.

That's like masturbation rooms for men in women's clothing shops.
do they have rooms where people can drain out there pee-mods? (whatever u call them), i remember seeing that commercial for some pee-bag u can wear on your legs to pee in for those who dont feel like walking three blocks to the nearest restroom.

I don't get the big deal either way. We are too hung up on nudity but I've seen women wear these breastfeeding curtain things too.

Damn humans, what did they expect, that men could control their boners?

Tickets were going to double anyway.....some may triple. What happened when taxpayers built Twins new stadium....you get to pay twice, once with taxes and at every game.

Why doesn't a 'privacy curtain' cover to enable breastfeeding right in your seat work? They worried the Jumbotron's gonna catch it and linger? :)

Most or all breastfeeding I saw cover themselves but you still hear a lot of complaints mostly from men.
Bull effing shit.

It's ALWAYS women who complain about this. Women are also the reason women can't go topless at beaches. Only a complete idiot would think men are stopping women from popping out a boob or two.

This is not the first time this issue came up. In 2004 and 2006 there was a survey regarding breastfeeding in public. There was also an article written the 10 types of assholes who complain about public breastfeeding. Mostly men. Why in the world in the world a women would complain about breastfeeding in public?
You have 4 kids that your wife breastfeed in public. Did you observe the reaction of the people around you? Or you were too busy tending your other kids? There are establishment here in U.S. that forbid breastfeeding. I myself witnessed on 2 occasions where men got up and left. One at the airport and one during Miami basketball game. Even Donald Trump with several kids was disgusted about a mom trying to use a breast pump.

---
I think throwing "a blanket over it" is excessive. Just do it, i.e, breastfeed.
It's natural and beautiful.
Let the prudes get used to it.